Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

sweet vid.. i did love eddies dance.. it was sweet and funny..

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah dorky dancing is always good. :lol: Yeah I love that video, well I love any Eddie interview really. I still love that they shoot in New York twice a year and shoot scenes for a few episodes while they are there. It really helps to get across the NY feel of the show. :)

3. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Thanks so much for the clip, Lorelai. :D Eddie's little dance was so adorable, I think I just fell a bit more in love with him (again). *lol*

I didn't know that the scene at the church in "Cold Reveal" was shot in NYC itself. It's always cool when they shoot in New York, you can really feel the difference. But most of the time, they do a pretty good job of making it look like they're on the streets of NY, when in reality they're in LA.

I think it was mentioned in the commentary of "Consequences", Eddie and Pam Veasey were talking about the scene with Flack and Mac (when Mac is asking about the drug raid), and how they added in the steam grates and the autumn leaves to make it look like NYC in the fall.

Eddie also mentioned how warm it was, having to wear the thick coat in the LA weather. :lol: Although, I think they manage to fake being cold pretty well, I never would've realized they were actually feeling so warm if Eddie hadn't mentioned it. I guess that's we call good acting. ;)

4. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Ooooh hey, CSI FIles is back! It went on maintenance for a bit and it said something like "while you're waiting, visit CSI files or look at Eddie Cahill:"

this picture

Like the dork I am, I actually sat there and stared at his picture :lol: I really enjoyed it. Anyway, I found "Miracle" at walmart and i'm waaaay too happy at the moment! My friends don't understand it so I'd thought I share it with you people.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ :lol: Ah, well I am up every morning at my computer when daily maintenance kicks in for about 15 minutes, and like the complete dork that I am, sometimes I click on Talk CSI knowing that all I will see is that picture of Eddie Cahill. Still, no harm in looking at pictures of the pretty. :D :p

Funny you should mention "Miracle". I bought it a couple of weeks ago and am home alone this evening so I'm having my second viewing of it. It's a lovely film, and Eddie really is great in it. I've just watched the outtakes and "making of" features which were also good. In the "Making of" they talk about how they mostly picked people who could play hockey/skate rather than good actors, but I think in Eddie they definitely got both. :lol:

6. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ I"m watching it for the first time tonight. Heard that everyone liked it. So excited and I just can't hide it LOL.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I love that Eddie is our "Daily Maintenance" pic. :lol: Gotta give credit to Antony there! :D That really is a great pic of Eddie. :D

8. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Credit and thanks, because is really nice to see that image all mornings at work, even if it means I won't be able to get in for a little while. :lol:

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Aren't we all just dorks? Just staring at Eddie's mesmerizing blue eyes. :lol: :lol:

By the way, I really love Miracle. It's such a great film. I agree that even though the producers favored hockey players who could act, Eddie was pretty good at both. As for the other hunk of the film, Michael Mantenuto, who played OC, was also good as well.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Last night I finally got to see the Sex and the City episode with Eddie in it! It was a completely random TV choice because it just happened to be on after something else I'd been watching, and I left the TV on whilst doing other things. And then my husband was like 'ooh, look who it is...' and I was ridiculously excited about it, and may have even giggled a little! :D :lol:

Anyway, he was good in it, and he looked cute. :devil: I did laugh when Sean (his bisexual character) was describing his previous long term relationships and he mentioned 'Mark' and just said 'is that a problem?' :lol: I think that SatC must have been one of his earliest roles and he really does show, once again, that he is a natural and can adapt to any role. OK, it was a bit of a fluffy role, and let's be honest, he got to undress a bit a do some sweet talking, so Eddie fangirls are bound to be impressed, but I would recommend catching the episode if you haven't seen it. :p :D

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I loved that episode! It was cute that he was once again playing the younger man (like he did on Friends) and ultimately once again, the girl decided he was too young--or in the case of SatC, that she just wasn't cool with the younger generation's brand of sexual freedom. :lol:

12. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I always giggle when I see that epi...he takes her ice skating, it's just so cute...I hate Carrie tho...who smokes and skates?...sheesh :rolleyes:...He does look a bit young for her there...was that filmed before his Friends stint?

and if I recall there is a shirtless scene, is there not? Maybe that's just my imagination :devil: ...

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^There's a shirtless scene after sex on the floor. :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't really see a big deal about their age but that's just me. :p

Per IMDb, he was on Friends in 2000-2001 and SaTC in 2000.

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love that SaTC episode. I think Alanis Morrissette was also there as well. :lol: Eddie looked so young then. Plus, we get to see him show off his skating skills. :lol:

That scene was sooo hilarious. Carrie was trying so hard to keep a straight face when Sean mentioned Mark. :lol:

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

When I first saw them on the ice I did giggle to myself, it wasn't so much skating skills as shuffling around the ice. :lol:

Thanks for the screencaps 1CSIMFan, here are some more:

I just love Carrie's face after Sean mentioned Mark.
    [​IMG]

Look at that cute hair and smile...
    [​IMG]

At his ex boyfriend's birthday party (I think it was his ex's party anyway?), and there's Alanis Morissette.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.