Which character...

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Tananda

Tananda Victim

Greg!!! I can see him playing an air guitar already, and singing his heart out.

But I must say that Hawkes comes second. I think him, Hammerback and Doc Robbins would make a smash hit band. Griss and Greg would sing, Mac could play bass and Warrick would be at the piano... tickets, please!

2. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I'm sure Greg would love karaoke, but I don't think he'd wait til he was drunk, or be ashamed enough to keep it a secret! That's why I've gone for Hawkes, he seems really serious but I'm sure there's a secret wild side to him ;)

3. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

The tattoo question, I went with Sara, I just think she would have one.

As for the singer with a few drinks in him, I went with Ryan. I don't think Greg would have to have a few drinks in him, I think he would go ahed and do it without needing drinks. Ryan, I think would need a few drinks to loosen up and start to sing.

4. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

LOL!! :lol: I didn't think about that!

5. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I'll have to do this show by show...
    CSI- Lady Heather, because she's got lots of attatude and a closet full of intrsting acoutroments!!!
    CSI:Miami-Dr. Alexx Woods, she's a classy lady with a heart of gold!
    CSI:NY- Donald Flack, Jr. He's got the eyes, the bod, and the 'tude. He's the TP(Total Package). Mac would be a close second since he's the perfect father figure type.

As for the Tattoo qestion, Danny need one above his butt that says, Property of Don Flack!Sorry I'm addicted to Flack/Danny slash, I couldn't resist!

6. X05

X05 CSI Level One

Definitely Greg, but Ryan would be my second guess.