Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I agree. Ship names are cheesy and unnecessary and I absolutely hate them. :p

I have to say out of all the canon ship possibilities, I like this one the best. :) I wouldn't complain about Danny/Rikki either. :devil:

Also, a reminder for everybody: Posts in shipper central must be at least three lines of on topic discussion and off topic must be kept to a minimum.

thanks.

2. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Oh, penguinpie, its Emmanuelle. LOL

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i am so liking the fact that Flack is getting some love finally this season!!! TPTB could not have chosen a better person for him to hook up with than Angell. they are so hot together!! right from the moment they had that awesome scene in "Communted Sentences" i was a fan. the little firlty scene at the end of "All In The Family" was perfect.

i like the fact that TPTB didn't just bring a new girl in or just throw a girlfriend with Flack and have a kind of established character like Angell to hook him up with.

hopefully we can get a little more of these two this year if the writer's strike ends in the next few days.

4. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

I totally agree MakeTracksCowboy.
    Angell is perfect for Flack. They have thhis undeniable chemistry. I just hope we get to see where that Irish coffee date leads!

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Please see above it the quote box. Thanks :)

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So far they haven't gotten together on the show. Their scene in AITF could be interpreted in a non-romantic way as well. I do really like the idea of them being the canon ship if the show wants to have one, though.

Um, they did do that. Remember Devon? As much potential as this pairing has, they haven't been "hooked up" as of yet.

I certainly wouldn't mind them having more screen time together.

To me Angell is exactly the type of woman Flack would go for. She's smart, tough, funny and the fact that she's a cop and understands the life is a huge thing for Flack I think. Aside from her beauty, I think Flack really connected with her saying she comes from a family of cops and grew up with brothers.

And with Angell, I think she found Flack to be extremely adorable after she busted him for hitting on her in CS. Who wouldn't find his blushing and almost school boy nervousness adorable? And with her I think being with another cop is important too. I think a lot of men would be extremely intimidated by a woman like Angell, but she has enough shared experience with Flack for him to have respect for her toughness and dedication to her career.

As much as I don't care for canon ships on shows like the CSIs, I think it would be a shame for TPTB not to go there with these two if they're going to keep sharing scenes. There's just too much easy sexual chemistry and too much of a foundation for a strong friendship between the two to pass up. Plus Angell is a recurring character so it wouldn't be too much.

7. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Emmanuelle, not Evangeline. I don't know where I pulled that one from, but at least I was kind of close. :lol:

I agree that Angell and Flack would make a good match for each other in many ways. Common experience and the fact that they are accustomed to working their social lives around weird hours (something that must be difficult to manage with lovers who work 9 to 5). On the other hand, would they want to bring their work home with them? If you are dating another cop, you not only have the usual problems of a workplace romance, but you also don't really get to leave the job behind you. The temptation to "talk shop" would be hard to resist. Would this prove a stumbling block to a long term relationship?

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I watched All In the Family last night, or rather the rest of it and I have to say that scene near the end where he asks if he can buy her an Irish coffee was cute and then she says she knows a place, so cute. I never really thought about these two but thinking about it now I think they would make a cute couple. And I agree that they should just be called Angell/Flack, and not have a shippy name. And I thought her first name was Jennifer, so I'm not sure why he called her Jess, unless it was a nickname or something or her name is Jessica, I'm not sure.

9. PerfectAnomaly

Evangeline Lily plays Kate on "Lost," so maybe that's where you got it from. :)

That is a good point about taking work home with them. For some reason I can't really put my finger on, I get the vibe from both of them that although they may talk about cases outside of work they are able to keep it from getting in the way. I think it's probably because we haven't seen Flack (or Angell, but she hasn't been shown much yet) internalize any of the cases he's worked on. They obviously have an effect on him, but he's gone through some crappy stuff in his job and he seems able for the most part to deal with it and move on.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I think I am quickly becoming obsessed with these two! :lol: I watched the clip of them in this latest eppy over and over like 25 times...both the look on Angell's face when Flack gets to the scene in the beginning so fast and especially the look they share after Flack says his "Irish coffee" line...oh yeah these two are going somewhere! I'm really glad Flack finally is gonna get a girl who is interested in him and who is actually able to give and take with him, plus one who is as gorgeous to look at as he is! :lol: This is SOOO how sexy looks! :devil:

11. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

*scratches head* Maybe, but I don't watch "Lost". Must just have been a random brain fart. :lol:

That's true. Flack, unlike say Danny, doesn't appear to dwell on the cases he participates in. He seems to be quite good at compartmentalizing his work life from his personal life. Hard to say whether he is a bit cynical of human nature or just pragmatic, and in acknowledging that people are capable of seriously stupid and nasty sh*t, is capable of moving past it somehow. In any case, it would be a useful, if not essential, trait in law enforcement.

When we were introduced to Angell in Season 3, she was only newly promoted or newly flying solo (something like that). So perhaps, Flack could pass on some useful advice. Though she doesn't appear to need it so far. Like Flack, she seems pretty tough, but also like Flack, not cold or lacking in empathy.

I'd be happy to have either of them in my corner come crunch-time. :)

12. MakeTracksCowboy

i was just thinking that before we get into some heavy Angelle/Flack fluff scenes/moments we should get some Angelle scenes by herself just to establish her character a bit more. think about the people that might not have sat through season 3 and only seen Angelle a bit last year and this they might think she's just on the show for Flack's gf if a fluff moment comes along.

Angelle and Flack are good characters i just don't want to see something stupid happen to them like TPTB messing them up with each other like some real time agnst or something.

13. PerfectAnomaly

If TPTB decide to pursue these two as a potential couple it would be nice to get more of a feel for who Angell is. Since she's a recurring character, I don't know if they'd do that. Flack barely gets development, and while he's definitely a supporting player, he's at least in the main credits. Actually, these two are one case where I actually wouldn't mind that finding out more about both of them would come within the context of a romantic relationship. I think they're both strong enough characters and actors to pull it off without the idea of the relationship taking over and consuming them.

14. MakeTracksCowboy

^^ great way to put it.

i just want some Flack development anyway TPTB can do it so if it means pairing him up with Angell to do so than so be it. i'd really just like to see him -and Angell as well- develope individually.

i'll take whatever the writers want to do with these 2 either as characters or a ship it doesn't matter to me.

Flack needs some love- screen time, a real relationship, anything to get the man more scene time. Eddie Cahill is the whole reason i even bothered to start watching CSI:NY in the first place.

15. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

I just love the idea of flack an angell. Just think they are a match made in heaven hihi.. i did looove that car scene thay had together.. she as a way of lookin at him. she has done it more than one time. they are both gorges...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.