Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

But Jodie's writing up against the wall fic! And I would totally hate for her to feel like I was copying her idea or something like that. ;) And besides, I've got my countertop angst to be working on. :D

The only hint I'm giving is something that's not a hint at all if you know my writing, heh, and that's to expect lots of angst. :D I don't have an exact number of chapters yet, because I merge and separate chapters up until this time I actually post them :)rolleyes: :lol:), so it fluctuates every time I actually work on it. There are at least ten more, though. And I'm glad you're enjoying it. :D

Can you imagine the grin on Eric's face if he knew that Calleigh was jealous? I mean, jealous Calleigh is always great, but I want Eric to know that she's jealous. I don't know what would happen with that though - I don't know if Eric would make his move with her because she's so adorable when she's jealous, or if he'd try to make Calleigh even more jealous until it gets to the point where she just jumps him instead. :devil: Either way, we get an awesome outcome, heh. I was just wondering how Eric would react to actually knowing that Calleigh was jealous and wanting him. :D

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Regarding jealous Calleigh...when Eric figures out she's jealous, he's totally going to call her on it. The way I picture it he'll probably chuckle and tell her she's jealous...whereupon she'll deny...deny...deny. Then, because she really is jealous, those feelings will continue to build inside her until she can't take it anymore and she just explodes...causing a heated arguement...that ends with Eric pushing her into a wall...k-i-s-s-i-n-g :lol:.

3. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I like all this talk about fic. I'd better see some of them pop up in the next couple of days!

I finished my v-day challenge only to realize my story has nothing to do with Valentine's Day. The elements are roughly there, but it doesn't really meet all the requirements of the challenge and is kinda angsty, which doesn't sit well as a v-day fic. I say it counts anyway; otherwise, I withdraw from the challenge. ;) I'm a little iffy about it so I'm gonna let it sit for a little while, maybe let my friend look over it. After that, it'll be up on ff.net.

Oh yeah, and anything that ends up with against-the-wall sex is good by my standards.

4. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

^^^^Oh man, I've been brainstorming this thing for the past week, and absolutely NOTHING is coming to me. Honestly, I think I'm sort of stuck in baby mode, but I'm really, really trying to get out of that because I want to do EC interaction, but I just don't know what to do. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know. Maybe I could combine jealous Calleigh and Valentines day fics??? Gosh, I have no idea.

Oh Jessica, I definitely know there will be more angst. After what just happened, there's no way things can go back to what they were (not that they were easy before) What I'm excited about is that for stories like this you generally find your way out of the angst and into a happy ending. What is your secret?

Lucy, pretty much anything that ends with Calleigh and Eric having any sort of positive interaction is good for me.

On a positive note, I'm finally getting job assignments so I can make money to pay all those wonderful bills (it's a good thing I like this, because if I didn't, getting $100 to spend a day with middle schoolers wouldn't be nearly enough...)

5. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Jealous Calleigh in a vday fic would be awesome, Jacks :) C'mon you can do it...we believe!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, ohhhhh okay normally I am not a fan of jealousy, because it's angsty and as a rule I do not like "angst" :p but I will freely admit that when it comes to these two, angst would actually be pretty hot! Plus the angst wouldn't really last at all, because either Calleigh would get so pissed with jealousy that she would jump Eric right in the middle of the freaking hallway just to prove that she is SO much more perfect for him :devil: or Eric would be so incapable of resisting the utter hotness of a jealous Calleigh that he would have her up against the nearest wall just to prove that she doesn't have anything to be jealous of! Either way the angst doesn't last long and would be resolved in the best HOTTEST way possible and that is the kind of angst I can most definitely deal with! :devil:

Gah this writers strike had SOOO better be almost over like the rumors are saying, cuz we desperately need even just a little more E/C to tide us over! It's Monday night again and I am going CRAZY without my weekly fix of E/C new hotness! :devil:

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I'm so aggravated tonight. I need shipper therapy. And the lack of new episodes/spoilers isn't making things easier.

Why do people have to be so annoying when it comes to shipping? Why can't they just gather the remains of their sunken ship and leave the rest of us in peace?

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

You're telling me Sky! Seriously if we do our best to just focus on our ship and immerse ourselves in it and obsess over it and nothing else, why can't other ships do the same with theirs and leave us alone...nothing comes of bagging on other ships except pissing people off (which I realize I'm probably doing by even saying this now :lol: but then again neither of us mentioned other ship names, so I think we're safe! ;) ) Besides I'm done now...

E/C therapy...I wish I had a new ficcie I could present you with hon, but sadly my E/C fic muse hasn't kicked in yet! I could shamelessly plug my latest E/C vid and ask if you have seen that! ;) Or I'd say just go and rewatch all our fun flirty scenes from the last 6 seasons and lose yourself in the utter hotness and love of E/C! :D

9. _____Skylar

I know it's just their insecurities speaking and what not, but a lot of my ships never went canon and I was never a bitch about it. I simply let it be and moved on. I don't understand why other people can't do the same. My God, spend some time with your families!

Anyway. Breathe in, breathe out. I think I'm gonna get my challenge fic started tonight. I'm excited!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

You rock Sky ;) Just felt the need to tell you that! :D

Hey so here's a fun question...anyone know if the writer's do actually reach an agreement soon, how soon or how many eppy's we might get to have? I wants lots more obviously, but I have no clue how many we'd get...anyone else??!

11. _____Skylar

I haven't been keeping up with it, either. I know the DGA reached an agreement and the WGA has reached a few agreements with some of the studios (like Lionsgate). John Wells said he expects the strike to end in the next couple of weeks, but no one knows for sure. Lots of optimism, no news.

I'm very optimistic, though. Both sides have made their points. They need to stop acting like children and just sign already. If they do I'm positive we'll get a big E/C episode for May sweeps :D

12. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Please! Please, write that fic for me. I'll know it's only fiction, but that sounds so great!!! :D

Oh, how I wish this would become canon. You know, while I think it would be great to have Cal jump Eric (no matter what reason), I don't think she'll actually do so if jealous. Come on, I wouldn't do something like that if I get mixed signals from the person I want to be with. There has to be clarity (or lots of alcohol). Now Eric has done almost everything to make his intentions clear - he has not jumped her yet (Eric, you fool!) - but while he could, he probably won't until he's sure she wants him to. Aw! ... Stupid, Eric! Now if she is jealous - alĂ  "I don't want you, but no one else can have you"-style - he will know, but she won't. So, I think that while she would finally end up somehow confessing her feelings, Eric would be the one knowing that Cal's the woman he wants to be with, and not the one he used to make her jealous with. Aka, he would jump her merciless.
    :devil:

Phew, I could write a thesis on that. *lol*
    Nora

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

ff.net is being a big pain in the ass, so I posted my story on LJ instead: Pyramid Solitaire. It has nothing to do with v-day, but elements are there if you squint. Either way, it's angsty EC fic, so no complaining!

I hate ff.net anyway. If it wasn't for the exposure, I wouldn't post there at all.

ETA: Nevermind, it's working now, so here's the link to ff.net: ff.net sucks balls.

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm sure Jodie really wont mind :D

Not gonna happen babe. :) I have another week before I can type it all up. Started though. :lol:

Hows about starting with them up against the wall? Then angst? :devil:

Mo, sweetie? You're too nice. In fact, I dare you to write angst, just the once. Seriously, come over to the dark side (we have cookies). I too really wanna see Calleigh jealous (and Eric's reaction to it) , but I'll settle for reading it for now.

Go for it! :D Would it be really sad of me to say that I spend the majority of my pshcyology classes using the informatin to analyse EC :lol: I really do. Using all the attachment stuff in particular and deciding what attachment types I think they are, and how they could help each other adapt. See, even Freud's on board with us! :p

15. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Jodie, your too funny! :)

I was just gonna point out that no one shared their insights with me ... waiting all day for shippy EC posts. :( Guess the strike affects us all.

Anyway, as I can't update my fic yet ... and am a great fan of fluff *hides behind desk to escape flowing cushions* I thought I post the link of an LJ with lots of fluffy fics. I don't know the person who wrote them - fics seem to have been written between 03 and 05 - but they are great. So if you haven't discovered them already, go have a read.

But don't stay too long, or I'm actually gonna do some more of the work on my writing table. :D
    Nora

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.