Which CSI Character are you?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NZGirly, Jan 9, 2008.

1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey! This was a great idea! :)

I'm majorily Sara. :)

2. Grissom
    3. Greg
    4. Nick
    5. Warrick
    6. Catherine

I'm like 85% Sara. Grissom, Greg, and Nick are almost all tied for me at the 30% mark and then Warrick and Catherine being tied, but only at the 10% mark.

I figured I'd be most like Sara. She and Jorja Fox are my role models! :)

2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Well this was pretty cool, and amazingly accurate in my case.

I'm Grissom. I always knew that I was Gil's Gal...lol!!!

You are wise and knowledgeable. You are quietly passionate, but shy away from intimacy. You have a love for literature and obscure facts, and find humor in the little things. Many people find you strange, but you couldnt care less. There arent very many people who know you really well, and you like it better that way. You spend much of your time alone, doing the things you love rather than wasting it with people that dont understand you. You respect everyone, and can see people for who they are, without judging them. Overall, you are compassionate, introverted, extremely intelligent, and somewhat of an outcast.

The rest are in the order as follows:
    Sara, Nick, Warrick, Catherine and then Greg.

3. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Yay!!!! I'm Sara, kind of expected it though, my friends always tell me how much I am like her.
    Then:
    Greg
    Nick
    Grissom
    Warrick
    Catherine

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm Sara,
    then
    Warrick
    Greg
    Grissom
    Nick
    Catherine.

I'm not sure who I expected to be really... Sara is ok though ;)

5. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

My friend got Sara :D
    There was another quiz I found Agggeess ago that determined which CSI was your soul mate.
    I remember my soul mate was Nick :D
    I was still searching for it so hopefully I can find it and put it on here too :D

6. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

I got Nick which is cool coz he is my fav male charecter :D

then
    Grissom
    Greg
    Warrick
    Sara
    Cathrine

7. liska

liska Victim

i'm sara! ...which makes me very happy. and i'm grissom next, so worst-case scenario, i'm in love with sara. pretty sweet.

Sara You are very dedicated to your job, and doing what you feel is just. You are very driven and passionate about everything you do, and you tend to be quite moody. You are brutally honest, and are never afraid to speak your mind. You learn quickly, and are always eager to learn more. You tend to be emotionally unstable at times, but you are strong and usually able to cope with high stress situations. You are often sarcastic, and arent afraid to show how tough you are; although deep down you have a heart of gold. Overall you are witty, passionate, tough, and honest.

this was a really, really good quiz -- props to whoever made it!

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm a little afraid i got Sara lol. i love the character but i don't know..

i can be moody i'll give you that haha

9. aphrael

aphrael Civilian

I am

GRISSOM You are wise and knowledgeable. You are quietly passionate, but shy away from intimacy. You have a love for literature and obscure facts, and find humor in the little things. Many people find you strange, but you couldnt care less. There arent very many people who know you really well, and you like it better that way. You spend much of your time alone, doing the things you love rather than wasting it with people that dont understand you. You respect everyone, and can see people for who they are, without judging them. Overall, you are compassionate, introverted, extremely intelligent, and somewhat of an outcast.

Thought it was interesting.

10. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I don't have to take the test. I'm Jim Brass! :D

11. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I got Gil Grissom

GRISSOM You are wise and knowledgeable. You are quietly passionate, but shy away from intimacy. You have a love for literature and obscure facts, and find humor in the little things. Many people find you strange, but you couldnt care less. There arent very many people who know you really well, and you like it better that way. You spend much of your time alone, doing the things you love rather than wasting it with people that dont understand you. You respect everyone, and can see people for who they are, without judging them. Overall, you are compassionate, introverted, extremely intelligent, and somewhat of an outcast.

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I got Sara, and there are some parts of it I think are right, but others, not so much. To be honest, I think I'm a mix of Sara and Greg (Greg was my first runner up). I know, they've got way different personalities, but I'm a mix, I think.

Anyway:
    Sara::You are very dedicated to your job, and doing what you feel is just. You are very driven and passionate about everything you do, and you tend to be quite moody. You are brutally honest, and are never afraid to speak your mind. You learn quickly, and are always eager to learn more. You tend to be emotionally unstable at times, but you are strong and usually able to cope with high stress situations. You are often sarcastic, and arent afraid to show how tough you are; although deep down you have a heart of gold. Overall you are witty, passionate, tough, and honest.

The rest, in order:
    Greg Sanders
    Nick Stokes
    Warrick Brown
    Catherine Willows
    Gil Grissom

Yeah, not surprised Grissom's last. I'm nothing like that guy.

13. Lil_Grissom

Lil_Grissom Civilian

COOL I'm Grissom :)

You are wise and knowledgeable. You are quietly passionate, but shy away from intimacy. You have a love for literature and obscure facts, and find humor in the little things. Many people find you strange, but you couldnt care less. There arent very many people who know you really well, and you like it better that way. You spend much of your time alone, doing the things you love rather than wasting it with people that dont understand you. You respect everyone, and can see people for who they are, without judging them. Overall, you are compassionate, introverted, extremely intelligent, and somewhat of an outcast.

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I ended up with Grissom, then Sara and then Greg.

15. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

My next ones are:
    Greg
    Warrick
    Sara
    Nick
    Catherine