Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yeah..i'll definitely read your fic hunn! :D Im sure it'll be a good one :D

well...lets continue the dialogue shall we?

Sara: Wooh! Im full!
    Greg: Yeah...me too
    Sara: *lying on the mat* Great dinner by the way :D thanks
    Greg: Yeah..thanks.
    Sara: Greg...
    Greg: Yeah?
    Sara: You dont wanna lie down beside me?
    Greg: Well...is that an invitation?
    Sara: What?? Cummon!
    Greg: Hehehe, know what? Im like having a Deja Vu right now :D
    Sara: Watever Greg :rolleyes:
    Greg: Hey! Did you see the shooting star? *Point at the sky*
    Sara: Yeah..wanna make a wish?
    Greg: Hell yeah!
    *Silence*
    Greg: Done!
    Sara: What ya wish-
    Greg: *Kisses Sara on the lips*
    Sara: :eek: *Kisses him back*
    Sara: Wow....thats...thats *Kiss him again*
    Sara: *Whisper to his ear* So, what ya wish for?
    Greg: Nevermind about wishes, my wish just came true
    Sara: *Chuckles and kiss him*

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Glad Ya'll liked my Video!!!!! :D

So heres a present for me to you guys.........Avatars.........Feel free to use em.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope ya'll like em. :D :D :D

3. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Um...uh...hi, everyone. I've been MIA for a long, long time, haven't I? Heh, sorry. Silly me :rolleyes: :D

I hope Sandle is still going strong! I haven't read through any of the posts yet, but I'm going to. I just thought I'd pop in and reassure you that I hadn't died...

Sounds like I have a Sandley vid to watch. I'll do that soon! I bet it'll be great, Shazza!

Sandle - The Ship of Hope Lives On!!!!! :D

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Sab! How are you? Always good to see those who have been MIA. :D

We never seem to cross paths! :p But I promise that on the next page I'll unveil what I made. It's... well something inspired by you, Naz. :)

Salean, don't be nervous around us. [​IMG] I'll try and check out your fic after finishing up Skell's multi-chapter adventure! :cool: And I didn't know your name was Sally. It makes the nickname Sal, pretty easy to remember. (But I'll probably stick with Salean. Sal seems too masculine.)
    BTW, did I mention how cute your banner looks? Sepia tones see to be a prevalent theme among you newbies! :lol:

Shazza, those icons are lovely! Making good use of the expanded icon width/length. [​IMG] I feel like I recognize those words as lyrics... are they lyrics? :)

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hey, Sab? Is it your birthday? :D
    If it is -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Sorry I've been inactive, guys. Hopefully I'll post more once finals are through. I've been studying non-stop for four days, now. After this note I'm going to review for the finals I have tomorrow... how fun! *sarcasm*

But it's great to see that you guys are super active anyway. :3 Maybe I'm not your Sandle-lucky charm -- you guys do just fine without me. ;D Great job, guys!

Great banners and convos and signatures in all! Keep the Sandle love going strong. :D

Oh, and Hes, take your time with my fic. There's no rush. I'm not posting the sequel any time soon. :3

Oh, and by the way -- do you think my ship was too misty in the banner contest? I'm wearing the banner I entered in. I d idn't want to hinder how "alone" it looked.

6. Salean

Salean Rookie

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I suddenly realised that it really wasn't a good idea to leave all my coursework until this week because now I have to do it all this week. :rolleyes: My logic never ceases to amaze me.

I like the icons Shazza , they're sweet.

That's fine Hestia :) , it was just if people decided they didn't want to write out Salean all the time. Or Sally. Really, I get called any mixture of the three in real life anyway so I don't have a particular preference.
    And thanks for the compliment about my banner! I managed to get some actual photoediting software, and I was just mucking around on it... and somehow I ended up with that. :p
    And it's because using sepia is just so fun :lol:

Skell , I'm not really that good at, you know, analysing art and all that but I think it really showed how Greg feels now that Sara's gone.

7. SandleLove

SandleLove Hit and Run

Hey everyone! Most of you probably don't remember me but I posted here two years ago and then lost my password but I finally got an email saying if I didn't log in my account would be deleted and I logged in and found out how to reset my password. :D

I am not on here all the time cuz I have school & such, but I am definately a huge Sandle Fan and I will always be. <3 So yeah, I just wanted to say hi and that I've been reading the dialogue and love it. =]

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hey there guys! SandleLove nice for you to drop by :D its okay if you're busy..it seems that lots of people here are busy too.
    inspired by me?? :eek: hmm i wonder whats the surprise all about :D

well i really cant wait for the next episode of CSI. I hope there's Sara in it and Greg could express his feelings towards her :D

Greg: Know what?
    Sara: yes Greg what do you want?
    Greg: Today's my birthday
    Sara: What? Ouh yah! Damn i forget!
    Greg: Well, you know what you're suppose to do when you forget my birthday??
    Sara: Yah, Yah buy you a present and bring you somewhere
    Greg: Great then! Where are we going?
    Sara: To te crime scene?
    Greg: FOR MY BIRTHDAY SARA....
    Sara: Right!! why should I tell you! its a surprise!
    Greg: Woohoo! I love surprises
    Sara: You're gonna love this one then :D *went off*
    Nick: Hey! wasnt your birthday in June?
    Greg: Yah...shhh I just want to spent time with her privately... :devil:
    Nick: You're really sick you know that..
    Greg: Im not sick...im just romantic :D

9. shazza_018

Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down waving hands*

I'm here I've just been busy with school work and such. *sighs*

Oh! Glad you'll love my Avatars and now can some use one please lol I wanna seesomeone use one lol and not just have 'em go to waste.......and yes Hestia those are lyrics but I'll leave you to guess the song!!!

Nice dialogue Naz - those last two lines sound familar from an episode maybe lol.

10. Skell

Skell Rookie

SandleLove, really, two years? Wow, that's amazing! Welcome back! We've all been real busy, I know I have, but it's awesome that we always come back, right? :D What a great ship... you just can't bear to leave it. :3 But finals are over, so now I'm back! :D

Great dialogues, guys! Really loving them. :D Especially the last one you put up, Naz. Very cute.
    And I'm loving your banner Sal :D Very nice! And thanks for your two cents on my banner. Just teh feeling I was aiming for! :D

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Well, welcome back SandleLove! :) Hmmm... I think I remember you but maybe I'm confusing you with other old posters that had "sandle" in their user name. Hope to see you around, even if it's not often because of school; that's understandable.

Skell, I hope you did wonderfully on yor finals! I'm almost done with your fic. ;)

I missed Sab's birthday? :eek: On ho! Happy birthday Sab! [​IMG] Hope your day was awesome and hope you see this message.

Alright, so I've been working on this little thing for a while, fiddling with ImageReady and Photoshop. A labor of love, I present:

[​IMG]

The Blue Hawaiian fountain. :lol: We can dance around it (Naz :D) or just help ourselves to the flowing bounty of sweet, sweet coffee! What do you all think?

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

OMG Hestia! That is absolutely wonderful. Aww, how cool! We officially have our Blue Hawaiian fountain. *starts dancing in it* Yayy! Thank you Hes! *hugs*

Monday night last week 4x4 was on here and I got so happy watching it! The shower scene keeps on making me squee, no matter how often I've seen it. It's just so adorable how Greg is a gentleman and tells Sara he hasn't seen anything, and then Sara answers: "I saw everything!" Priceless. :D (Oh and Grissom's jealous face in the background makes it all even better... :devil:)

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Sorry for the brief AWOLness. I was incredibly clever and left all my coursework, that I had been given weeks and weeks to do, untill the last minute. :rolleyes: I really wouldn't advise ever doing that.

We have an actual fountain of Blue Hawaiian!!! Oh wow! :D It's awesome Hestia !

It's no problem Skell , although, as I say, analysing art has never been my strong point. But that was just what I gleaned from it. :) And I'm glad you like my banner!

I love that scene so much Eva . It's so sweet... and just cool. It makes me happy. :D 4x4 is one of my all-time favourite Sandle episodes actually. There's so many little moments, not just the shower although that is amazing, like when Greg checks out his muscles in the mirror and you can just tell that he's wondering if they'll impress Sara. :) So cute.

Edited to add: By the way, I saw 'Go to Hell' last week (I'd seen clips before but never the episode the whole way through) and I cannot express how much I love that one little scene. I was babysitting at the time so I had to supress the urge to jump around the room. But still. And Sara looks kinda disappointed when Greg ends their conversation by saying 'Grissom's in the attic'. :) She wanted to talk to him for longer.

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

D: I just want to say -- I'm sorry.
    I've been so spacey about this thread! School has just gotten to me. Ugh.

Happy birthday Sab!! :D Or... belated! I do hope you had a good one. :3
    And Hes, what a lovely fountain! How did you make that? That's just -- amazing! :D Why do they call it "Blue Hawaiian" anyway? :3 Oh, and take your time on the fic. I know it's long.

You know, Sal, I don't think I've fully taken in that scene in "Go to Hell." The "more and more" line always swallowed my attention. I should really rewatch that scene, though...

15. shazza_018

Sorry Guys I have the same lame excuse as the others school lol.

Love the fountain Hes!!!

And oh! Sal I watched "Go To Hell too and Yeah the "more and more" line swallowed my attention too....I'm just a bit annoyed that Greg didn't extented the convo when Sara was wanting to.........I don't get Greg sometimes......I mean if you love her go for it forget about Grissom.........but sadly He had to say "Grissom's in the attic".

Anywayz I really really don't like the new girl (Ronnie..is that her name??).....people think she's a potentional love interest for Greg but yeah whatever.....It doesn't seem like she's gonna last on the show, to even be able to build a friendly relationship with Greg and ofcourse she may have a crush on him but a crush is just a crush right? ......she asks way too many questions and I find her really annoying even more annoying than Hodges(wow! did I just say that lol).........Okay my rant about Ronnie is over sorry about that lol sorry again.

Talk later

btw, hows "The Case Of The Cross-Dressing Crap" looking for Sandle on a scale of 0-10.....how good is it for the ship and no spoilers please thanks...