Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh yeah, I had that in there too :devil:

So lately I've been listening to a lot of Plain White T's (not Hey there Delilah) because for some reason the songs make me think of Eric and Calleigh. So I've been thinking about it, trying to figure out what my deal is because a lot of the songs have nothing to do with anything EC, and I finally figured it out: Gimme a Chance is Eric and Calleigh's song. Someone should look it up/make or make a video or something. It's good times, really.

2. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Good day, fellow shippers!

So, I've updated my fic: Room A65 (ch.5). As always, please R&R. Beta-ed by Jodie.

This whole giving-Eric-a-girlfriend thing you've going on has me all depressed. Focus, group; we're trying to bring them together, not trying to torture little Nora. :( :D

Or just send something fluffy my way. I'll lose my faith in a happy E/C-ending otherwise, what with the strike an so on. Someone better post a shippy picture.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Here's all the picture you need.

[​IMG]

Booya.

So I've been really busy with work, that's why you guys haven't seen much of me. And this week is going to be really busy, too, so I guess I'll still be gone for a while. I still scan the thread every once in a while, but I don't have much time to do anything else. Sucks. So no V-Day challenge for me, but I'll try to finish the Christmas fic whenever possible. Next year probably.

4. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

its cute how their wardrobe always seem to match (it's like they're teasing us) ;)

thanks for the pic tiptoes, you are forgiven for not being here in a while. :D

5. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Oh my! My post just got erased. Someone fix that st**** form. Can't see more than four lines anyway.

*shakes off annoyance*

Good.

Whoop, whoop! Thanks for the pic. Who would have thought the two could cuddle like that!

Now, I'm still all concerned with the EC-jealousy thing (see what you're doing to me), and I think I came up with something I could live with. What if ... dumdidumdidum ... Natalie (I know!) would want to interfere - either because she still has feelings for Eric, or because she wants EC to get together. I, as a viewer, wouldn't have to suffer from angst, because what are the chances that EN will re-establish. Zero. And I could still watch Calleigh getting all annoyed with Natalie, but especially with Eric. :devil:

Oh, I'm so evil ... :D

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Caro, thanks' for the pic! All that's missing with that pic is Eric kissing Cal's forehead...or lips...

I agree that I don't want Eric to start dating because I think that would make Cal leery of Eric and start thinking that he went back to his old days. I just think that Eric should have a friend around that Cal could be jealous with. And the coniving friend would be trying to get close to Cal, and when this friend sees that Cal's getting jealous and irritated with her (let's call this friend 'June' hehe... :D ), June would be like 'you're not jealous are you?' and Cal would be like 'Excuse me?' and June would be like 'coz you know I'm just the substitute best friend. He tells me all his problems because he couldn't talk to you about it. And why not, should you ask? Because you're the problem. He can't tell you that a girl broke his heart because you're that girl.' and then coniving and grinning June walks off. Bow.

Gah! I need new episode!

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ I need you to write that fic :devil:

I really, really want jealous Calleigh. She'd be so hot, and Eric wouldn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of resisting her.

Oh, imagine, he's be pushing her to the limit once he'd realised, seeing how far he could take it before she snapped.

I'm working on a new fic (aswell as my new chapters and V-Day fic) which will include lots of up against the wall, on the floor, etc action :devil: But it is HARDCORE ANGST no, kidding, there's not even a smidge of happiness in there yet, besides the EC sex, of course.

Don't hate me too much, my next update of Resolute Breath will be happy :)

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ARGH!!! I can't take this anymore :mad: I have nothing to say b/c there is nothing new to talk about, not that I think the conversations you guys have aren't stimulating it is just....WE NEED NEW EPS!!!

I just don't understand how anyone could have let it get this far! Hopefully it will be over soon but c'mon...now what kind of season are we going to get?

Sorry for my little rant...It is Monday, I don't feel good and it is getting boring watching reruns ;)

Anywhoo...definately, defrinately write that fic ;) I think jealous Cal would rock.

9. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Who's writing a fic? Oh Jodie's writing fics. I think Jackie should write the jealous Calleigh fic because Jackie is getting bored ;)

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

So I hear Jodie's writing lots and lots of fics? Yay! :D

And what's better than E/C angst? It's certainly my favorite thing. ;) Throw in some hot and sexy Eric and Cal up against the wall, and you've got an awesome fic there! Can't wait to read it! :D

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ah, crap. Looks like I landed myself in it there :lol:

I will stand by my commitments though, but only becasue I love you guys hehe.

Resolute Breath/ GCMP - chapters will be up this/next week.

New fic - is pretty much written in my head :)

Haha, I can't be the only one! How's everyones VD fics coming along. I hope to have mine done on time :) Seeing as I have no valantine, silly boyfriend is out of town :( But that means I can lose mysef in the world of Eric and Calleigh (happy for once).

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Wait...Which Jackie? Just for the record, I just posted one, so as long as we're not talking about this Jackie, yes, she should definitely post a jealous Calleigh fic :devil:

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

EVERY Jackie should write some jealous Calleigh fic. There, that clears up that discrepancy. :lol: :p

What, the only one writing? What's wrong with that? Because I totally don't have a problem with you being the only one writing. :lol: ;)

Man, I want some new episodes. :( I miss being all excited for Monday nights and the sometimes teeny tiny E/C scenes we got. Eric and Calleigh made Mondays worth struggling through, heh.

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Hmmm...Perhaps EVERY ONE should write a jealous Calleigh fic :D
    Tell you what, if you promise to do your up-against-the-wall fic, not only will I write a jealous Calleigh fic, I'll talk Jackie (not me, of course) into writing one as well. Who knew fan fiction would be like trading cards ;)

Speaking of fan fiction, Jessica, I just read your newest chapter...wow! I assume you won't give us any hints as to what is going to happen in the end, but do you know how many more chapters you plan on doing (or do you at least have an ETA on the next chapter)? I'm ready to start writing fan fics for your story just so I can get through to the next update.

15. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

fanfics as trading cards...awesome!

Yeah, Jessica, I'm still waiting on that up-against the wall fic...

So the Jackies are wrting jealous Calleigh fic? Cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.