Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Me too! Did you notice how breathy his voice became? Maybe that's also the way his voice sounds when Flack's stripping him off in his bedroom and he's lost the battle with his lust and love and he lets the Jackhammer ravage him. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:( Nooooooooooooooo! U return fas, okie? Post-ep storee saun nice. :D

And uhm, Toppy, you accidentally reposted half my post. :eek: :lol:

EDIT: I've posted a very graphic-intensive review and transcript of all the Danny/Flack scenes in episode 4x13 at my CSI:NY LJ, and it can be viewed here. There are 103 screencaps clocking in at about 2.1mb in size, so dial-uppers, it might take a while to load them.

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OH!
    Thanks for your video Lorelai!
    I find out the Eddie picture long time ago,but I do not know that he derives from there.
    However I knew now.Very thank you deferent video!

Kimmychu,you whether at say ,the Danny is a poodle?
    Wow......!Our kitty loves the big dog,Become small dog loves big dog! er.....some......
    Flack, I think that he is a German huntaway.
    At Danny encounter difficulty time,He is strong,intrepid.Protect his wildcat, help his wildcat.
    At the Danny vacuity time,He is lovely, docile. tickle his wildcat.
    This is we in China, call Flack is the big dog, the Danny is a wildcat reason.

I'm sorry Kimmychu!Let you feel the perplexity!
    Yes!It is an aphrodisiac soup! :devil:
    I think that Danny also will not attempt for the Flack braise such soup.The Flack will on the bed shall he rip chip! :lol: :lol:
    Barbaric Flack-----love he-----Embrace he go to bed----let him scream for you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Whoops, sorry about that Kimmy! :eek: Sometimes I mess up the quoting, though usually not as bad as the damn spoiler code!

Danny has one sexy, sultry voice. I imagine he's very, very good at enticing Flack with that voice. :devil: ;)

The Kinkapoodle thing comes from "All Access" when Danny referred to a kinkajou as a Kinkapoodle. We decided the nickname fit Danny so well, and that Flack would totally think of Danny as his little Kinkapoodle.

But wildcat really fits Danny, too. He always seems to get himself into trouble and Flack is always there to bail him out.

Yeah, definitely! Flack is a guard dog when it comes to Danny--he would never, ever let anything happen to Danny. At yet as fierce as he is, with Danny he's very affectionate and loving. And docile is a good word for Danny around Flack; little hellion that he is, he still listens to Flack and ultimately does what Flack tells him to do.

Oooh, if Flack had a soup like that, he would go all barbaric and rip off his Kinkapoodle's clothing (though he probably does that already ;) ). :devil: Flack with extra encouragement for his raging lust? Poor Danny, he'd probably be so sore he'd have to stay in bed for a week. And then Flack would use the opportunity to ravish him over and over again. :devil:

I do kind of wonder if Flack gets a little caveman with Danny, though. Especially after seeing "All in the Family." Flack took a really tough stance with Danny and Danny seemed to...accept it. He didn't seem surprised by Flack pulling his tough guy routine, and he didn't seem to resent it either. It makes me wonder if he's used to Flack being a little forceful and barbaric in the bedroom. :devil: ;) Can't you just see Flack flinging Danny over his shoulder and carrying him to his bed? :lol:

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*wonders where she can find some of this soup*

Oh, I can picture that, alright. :devil: Danny didn't seem at all surprised by any of Flack's actions in the episode. Maybe he was actually expecting it on some level?

Hmm... *suddenly realizes that she doesn't actually have anything constructive to add...*

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The Flack I RP, he flings Danny over his shoulder and carries him to bed quite often. :devil: He's also been known to fling Danny onto the pool table from time to time (they just don't sleep there. :p). Danny loves it and he also loves Don being forceful in the bedroom. :p

They both tend to be different with each other than they are with anybody else. Flack has never shown that kind of love and affection for anybody else. Even in All Access with Stella, while he was very nice and sweet, it wasn't the same as the way he is with Danny. Danny gets all of the tenderness and love from Don that nobody else gets. In return, Don gets him some Danny. :devil: I really don't think Danny would have listenened to anybody else like he did Don. He just doesn't seem to want to disappoint him.

I have to ask this...I've seen it in other threads and must comment. That pool table is gone, gone, gone, right? As in...not in that apartment and not hiding in another room? :rolleyes:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

It's okay, Top41. :) I was just wondering if you had more to say after the quoted part and we were all missing out due to the error in code, heheh.

Danny: What, Don? Hmm? ... Ooh, ya wanna do that to me? Oh yeah, I'd like some a' that, oooh yeaah ... oh, oooohh, oh my God, that feels so good, Don - OOOOOHHHHHH!

What? Flack's giving Danny a massage! What's it sound like? :p :p :p :lol:

:devil: Oh yes, docile is a good word.

Serious question: Do you think it's possible for Danny and Flack to be in a Dom/sub relationship? Not one where Flack treats Danny like a dog, no, no, no ... just one where Flack is obviously the Master and Danny is the Sub, and say, Danny has a collar around his neck that bears Flack's name. :devil: Can you guys see them in such a situation? :devil:

And poor Flack will probably walk bowlegged for a week too if a certain Jackhammer doesn't go, uhm, down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:devil: Danny expecting Flack to be domineering over him? That is HOT. :devil: If Flack's behavior towards him in the episode is something he expects out in public ... what the heck is Flack like then when he's all fired up in the bedroom? :devil: :devil: :devil: Yep. Danny's famous waddle is so because of Flack. :lol:

Looking at the scene where Flack looks around Danny's apartment ... It'd say it's impossible it's in another room unless Danny has one hell of a huge apartment, and the one showed in the episode is already pushing it. Based on the scenes in the season three finale, the pool table was definitely where the coffee table on the rug in front of that couch used to be.

And as I said in my review of the episode ... if the table was just out for repairs, why would Danny put a coffee table and a couch there? :rolleyes:

7. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

"Property of Don Flack"? I am sure there is such a thing carefully hidden somewhere in Danny's apartment. :lol: :lol:

I could see them experimenting with a little BDSM on occasion. Probably not all the time, but once in a while. Danny might well enjoy that feeling of loss of control and having someone else in charge, but it could only be with someone he trusted absolutely. That pretty much is Flack.

Flack, the little control freak that he is, would probably enjoy it too and might even look on it as being good for Danny sometimes. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it can be quite cathartic if done properly. I think Flack would still prefer that it was kept to a once in a while thing, if only to keep the edge on it. :devil: It would leave him free to just cuddle up with Danny sometimes without that pressure. Flack has always struck me as very physically affectionate when he's relaxed, so I think he'd like that just as much. Danny might be a bit :rolleyes: about the dreaded cuddling, but he'll just have to suck it up. :D

As for the pool table ... Didn't we see the pool table from the POV of the bedroom in "Snow Day"? Which would put it where the couch is now. I can't imagine Danny would have moved it into his bedroom (which would be the only other option). *shudders* Maybe he had to sell to pay for his HUGE New York apartment? :lol: Unless he lives next door to a crack house, that must be costing him a pretty penny.

8. Top41

I can totally see Danny being turned on by Flack getting aggressive with him. I have no doubt Danny teases Flack and eggs him on, knowing exactly the reaction he'll get out of Flack. :lol:

I agree. I think Flack, while very respectful and caring with Stella, didn't have that same protectiveness in his demeanor he gets when it's Danny who's in trouble or who he's consoling. And with good reason--a) Stella wouldn't have appreciated being coddled and b) Danny's vulnerable in a way Stella just isn't. I think Flack talked to Stella the way he would have expected Stella to talk to him if he'd been through a rough time and had killed someone in self-defense. The way he talks to Danny is totally different--Flack is very clearly taking care of Danny. He doesn't do that for anyone else. Like I said, I think Danny's vulnerability kind of brings out Flack's superman complex.

As for Danny, he tends to listen to Flack because he trusts him and because he knows Flack will do what's right for him. Danny trusts Flack to take care of him.

It's gone. :lol: ;)

I can kind of see them experimenting lightly with it. I can totally see Flack tying Danny to the bed, or handcuffing him to it. I think Flack likes to be in control in the bedroom and Danny probably enjoys letting him be. I'm not sure how far they'd go, but I have no doubt Flack is one kinky bastard. :lol: :devil: ;)

Oh, without a doubt it's because of Flack. :devil: I can only imagine how Flack rides Danny after Danny is saucy and sexy on one of the cases they work together. Danny's a total tease, you can tell. But back to that scene, I do think DragonflyDreamer hit the nail on the head with the idea that Danny seemed unsurprised and almost used to Flack being forceful with him. Danny was a bundle of nervous energy before Flack showed up, but Flack being there--and being all take charge and tough--seemed to calm him a little. I think Danny's definitely used to Flack being the tough guy in his life. After all, Danny knows that when he calls, Flack's going to ride in to rescue him--"Snow Day," anyone? :D

Danny's next tattoo--on his ass. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah that's how I see it being for them. I think Flack likes to go a little caveman on Danny--and probably does things to Danny that he would never, ever do to a woman. I can't see Flack being anything but a perfect gentleman with a woman, but with Danny I see him being more comfortable letting his wild side out. I think he likes being the boss with Danny, and Danny seems to like it, too.

Yeah, I see this, too. Danny's so emotional and fragile at times, and I think Flack likes to be loving with him. I can see him just holding Danny, especially in the aftermath of Ruben's death. Much as I think he's a total horndog, I think Flack knows how to be gentle with Danny and likes to be that way sometimes.

Oh, that was just a line of Danny's so that big dude wouldn't try to cuddle with him. He totally lets Flack spoon with him. ;) :devil:

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi, I'm new to this ship.

After I read through a couple of your posts and watched all the picture evidence I'm really convinced that there's something going on between them. I stopped watching NY after S1 (mainly because I knew that Aiden would leave) but now I'm considering catching up.

I saw the clip roximonoxide made and OMG Flack really cares about Danny. At the end when Danny showed up at the precinct his eyes really lit up.

Well, I'll try to catch up with the episode and then I may be able to post more here, 'cause they make a real nice couple.

10. Top41

^Welcome to the ship, love_fan! :D Flack's eyes--and whole face for that matter!--really do light up when Danny walks into the room. It's cute; that's how Flack always seems to react to Danny. He's just so smitten around him! True love indeed. :D

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Welcome, love_fan! :) I see you are a fan of Nick/Greg! Heheh, I've read a number of N/G stories before and I gotta say, I kinda like the pairing too. ;)

Yes, roximonoxide, thank you very much for the scene compilation! :D It was very awesome.

As for Flack's eyes when Danny appeared at the precinct ...

[​IMG]

Look at that. Is that not one love-infused look? He was very clearly happy when he saw that Danny brought Rikki in himself. Yes, Flack, Danny does think about you and love you too. Don't give up on your kinka-poodle yet!

Ya know what? I am amazed no one's posted Danny on his bike yet!

[​IMG]

C'mon. Admit it.

Some of you have are already wondering how many times Flack took his kinka-poodle for a long, hard ride on it, aren't you? :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

12. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

*shuffles into thread*

Wow you go away for a few months and it just gets dirtier! You go girls....!!! :lol:

Season 4 has just started in the UK and we have just experienced the love (and jealousy) that is the hallway hockey comment. LOVED IT!!

Just reading your posts looks like I have loads to to look forward to.

It's nice to be back.

13. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I admit NY cops have more pay than I believed after seeing the Harley and Flack's shinny car... :lol:

Flack is really caring of Danny, next thing we'll see is Flack slappind him on the head for forgetting his helmet again. And just one more thing; that bike was before in Danny's livingroom, so it's easier to do the dirty without anybody watching and calling the police for exhibitionism (<- I think that was the word :p)

14. Top41

Oooh, I kinda like the idea of Danny and Flack's territory being the bike. :devil: I can so see Flack taking Danny for a long, hard ride on it. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Damn...if that isn't the look of a man in love, I don't know what is!!! I love how Flack's eyes are immediately drawn to Danny and then, boom! that's it for him. It's like there's nothing else in the room. :D

15. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

He's got that look of "he's okay....damn he looks beautiful all concerned like that...thats my boy, doin' the right thing." *snicker* oh flack what are we gunna do with you you love sick puppy?
    Oh and i saw the kinkapoodle episode. I didn't remember that it was from the kid rock episode. *snicker* oh Danny....your pronunciation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.