The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great job, looks so real.

I think Grissom should sleep with all his CSI's (not just she-who-must-no-longer-be-named) and maybe he has!

I love how close N/G seemed in the earlier seasons, I wish there was more teasing and playfulness like before but maybe they have moved beyond that since they are together now that is something they do in private. :)

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay so where shall I start..........

I know it was pretty obvious Nick did it deliberately....I mean Greg did "Rock On" with both hands and Nick could clearly see that but he still sign "I love You" back........

Oh god! hate to say this (sorry) but the thought of Grissom sleeping with anyone (including she-who-must-no-longer-be-named) really creeps me out *Shrugs the thought out of mind*.......Don't hate me (well hate me if you must)...but it just creeps me out......and the though that Grissom could have possiblely had a relationship with Nick...urgh.......don't even get me start(yeah thanks for putting that image in my mind Love_Fan)........jesus urgh........okay enough of that and enough of Grissom lol.

Anywayz I was watching "High and Low" and found some evidence to prove (in my mind) that Nick and Greg split up somewhere around season 3........There was only one scene that Nick and Greg shared together (with Warrick) and it was all kind arkward......I mean usually Gregs there with a whole presentation ready but in this episode he just gives the results and goes back to work which it weird and awkward.......and then there's this......

WARRICK: He needs to be the Top Dog, huh?

NICK: Hmm.

WARRICK: Yeah, that sounds like you.

NICK: Who?

WARRICK: You.

GREG: That sounds like both of you. Now please, can you take this somewhere else? - okay i don't see why Greg is so deperate to get rid of Nick??????? There's too much tension here and it all obvious.

So the grabbing stuff out of Nick's Hands(okay so there's touching but there's also tension):

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Shazza_018/HighandLow.jpg

And here Greg literally pushes Nick out of the chair:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Shazza_018/HighandLow2.jpg

And a few episodes later "Random Acts Of Violence" the "I thought we had a relationship" scene:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Shazza_018

Come on its obvious Greg's upset and he was talking about something other than work and used the issue of going out in the field to address something more serious (Nick just can't take a hint) otherwise why would he called Nick over like that and talk to him in private.........(realise my post was so long but I guess I had a lot to add and say and yes I did edit it tons of times lol) :D :D

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Lovely new banner candygirl! And oh so true :D

Sorry, shazza for putting that image into your head but believe me, I don't like it either! :(

As for your arguments for a break-up during S3, well, they're good but my inner-romantic-me just doesn't want to believe it. I agree that that scene in High and Low was really weird because we never knew why Greg was so pissed off (can I say that here?). But, and here comes the romantic-me, it's also a sign that there are really close for Greg would have NEVER touched Warrick like that. NEVER. I think this scene showed how close they are, but that's so wonderful about the show because they're not canon we can think what we want, no one's right but no one's wrong either! :p :D

As for Random Acts of Violence, I could agree with you, their conversation was not so much about the case as about them. Greg was cleary thinking about something Nick did and our dear Nicky had no clue what hit him. They're just perfect for each other. ;)

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Shazza, I'm with you on the Gil thing... It's squicky... no offense to anyone who likes it. It just doesn't turn my crank. Sorry. lol.

Anyway, I had a thought, or better written as: I realized something, as I was rewatching "Chasing The Bus" for the tenth time. And I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not. It probably has, but I'm gonna say it anyway, cause it's important. When Greg first arrives on the scene, though Gil is standing just a few feet away, the first person he talks to directly, the first person he looks directly at, before Gil, is Nick. Now, that's gotta count for something right? lol.

Love-Fan- That scene with Greg mad... that makes two scenes with him mad with no reasons given. Remember the "Whatever," he shot at Gil earlier this season?(or was that last season already... I can't remember...lol) Interesting. And yes, while the romantic side of me doesn't want there to be a breakup, it does seem like there could have been something, especially with Greg upset and then talking to Nick in "riddles" about taking him out on the case. Maybe he really did mean something else... But, if they never become cannon, we may never know.

*sigh* well, I just got a new job, so that's gonna take time away from The Fort for me. Just so you all don't wonder where I've disappeared to. Also note, chapter 12 of Ghost is up, if you're interested. ok, must get sleep... night all!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

IMHO I don't think it has to mean anything that Greg was upset, I mean we all have our bad days right? It does not have to mean a break-up or even a fight, just a plain and simple bad day. I'm not saying it wasn't more, just that it does not have to mean more than that.

I noticed that too about Chasing the bus, Greg goes to Nick first instead of his boss. Maybe it's normal for him to go to his friend first (don't think they were dating then). It says volumes about their relationship. :)

6. shazza_018

Hey Wojo,

Yeah it couldn't mean more....I mean it didn't mean more to me before but watching it again it did.......but maybe I'm just overcomplicating things and it was just plain and simple Greg was having a bad day......I mean Warrick did say "Have you taken your medication today?"....maybe Greg was just in pain lol.........its open to your own interpertation......*sighs* hey it was just a theory and if it make you happy i wouldn't talk about again lol okay.

But the Chasing the Bus thing got me thinking......will have to try and rewatch that episode again when I get the time..........

okay outta here :)

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Of course your right Wojo, he probably just had had a bad day but then again ... I'd like to know why ;)

As for your theories shazza, I didn't want to sound like you can't have them, please, do have them, I want to hear them 'cause that's what keeps us going here. Just wanted to get that one out ;)

At least now I know which episode I'm going to watch tomorrow because I can't really recall that scene but I can easily imagine it!

I think I'm going to rewatch Grave Danger just to put my full attention on Greg, well the few scenes he's in anyway. Such a pity that we didn't get a full head shot from him too as he was watching the video with Nick. I wonder why that was? It would have been just a few seconds so why didn't they show Greg?? He was standing right next to the rest of the team. Wouldn't I love to see the footage of that scene :D

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Please don't think I was coming down on you or your theories, I wasn't trying to tell you not to share. I was just giving my thoughts about it. Giving a different take, for example - Warrick's comment can also just be a joke, like saying "Take a chill pill" when someone freaks out/get's mad. Didn't mean to upset you. :)

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi guys - just a request that when posting large images (over 500 pixels in width), please can you either resize them (to approx 400 px) or post them as links (using the URL code). This is out of consideration for those with slower connections or lower screen resolutions. Thanks. :)

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

ok ppl..

I'm currenty rewatching the first epsisode in season seven..Built to Kill...
    Now Greg has a tshirt that he is wearing red with black? aroung his neck... here

Well it looks very very simular to the one that Nick was wearing in Bull....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/smartgirl1

Also its very simular to one that George wore...

[​IMG]

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I have to say that red is a popular color for CSI's. Here are our boys in the CSI/WAT crossover. I know the shirt looks kinda pink but it actually is red, Greg prefers short sleeved shirts (this one has an open collar) and Nick wears a lot of long sleeved.

[​IMG]

Here's another one of Greg in S6 episode Bite Me (its also short sleeved but you can't tell by the pic)

Also Catherine wears red while searching for She-who-must-not-be-named in Dead Doll.

[​IMG]

I wonder why red is so popular? Maybe its cheery or brightens them up when all is so dark and gloomy with death all around. Nick & Greg share tastes in other colors as well, like black, and blue (both light and dark). I am beginning to think the wardrobe dept likes red! It's my favorite color too btw (I even drive a red car!) and it looks good on both our boys.

ok so what's my point? No idea except Red is hot!! :D

12. shazza_018

Hey Red does seem popular amongst our boys (and the team in general)..........Its my favorite colour too.....although I seem to have a lack of it in my wardrobe lol.....Here it is again....
    [​IMG]

Besides the similar tastes in colours of clothes......do you guys remember the similarity in hairstyles in Season 6 between Nick and Greg..........it didn't last lol but it was kinda cute......
    [​IMG]

I Love Nicks hair like that...lol...

And here them together they do kinda look like a couple...
    [​IMG]

And I think Greg also likes Nicks hair like that...
    [​IMG]

Wonder if Nick will ever try that style again it does really suit him lol..... :D

And btw, before I forget I got a new Nick/Greg vid up on youtube so cheak it out whenever you can lol its also gonna be up on the wiki when I get the chance to put on there lol. Erm and yeah its a bit different to my usual stuff lol..

Okay thats it for now.

Outta Here. :)

13. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I actually like Nick's hair like that too, it's the style my boyfriend's hair was in when we started dating.
    So, I discovered that the episodes I missed can be seen on CBS.com so win for the internet. *does Naga laugh*
    Honestly, my friend Geoff told me that the strike will continue, seeing as they are finished the episode writing already. In all honesty, it's getting annoying. I mean, c'mon, reality shows are popping up everywhere, cease the strike before they consume us all!!

14. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Welcome just1tearforme! :D

Loving all the screen caps and the awesome manip by MiaCharlize. ;) :D :D

Drooooools over the pics with Nicky's hair long. :p :p :p :p :p :devil: :devil:

As for whether or not our boys had a breakup or not, I believe if they did it was nothing offical. and what I mean by that is that they took some time off from being near one another/ hanging out. Likely tried to keep up appearances at work. I really dont think they ever called it quits from each other. They seem to care and love each other to much to do so! :D ;)
    --------
    I have a lttle challenge for anyone who wants to take it. Pick a season and episode in which you believe the boys first got together. Must include some references from the episode. You can re-write what actually happened to fit how the boys got together in your story OR it could be a scene in which TPTB deleted from what viewers saw. There is a catch in doing this story. Sara has to play either a direct or indirect role in getting the boys together. You cant bash her in the story and can't be from Season finale of Season 7 through Season 8.
    Good Luck! :D
    ----------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY love_fan!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*drops dead* Awesome manip, thanks MiaCharlize!

Happy birthday to love_fan! And to celebrate it, here's some pics of the boys:

Because Nick is an "ass man":

[​IMG]

He can't keep his hands of Greggo:

[​IMG]

If they were closer here, they'd be kissing ;)

[​IMG]

Anf if they were closer here, they'd be... :devil:

[​IMG]

I've always thought this pic is very interesting. It's a Nick/Greg promo pic from season one. It's interesting because Eric wasn't still one of the regulars; you won't find any season 1 promo pic of one of the regulars posing with a labrat. Maybe the writers had already in mind Nick/Greg... ;)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.