Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, is she hot or what?
She's sitting next to Sally Field, so we got a little from her when Sally gave her "actor speech".

*is busy lol*

The black gown is simple and I like the cut. The hair is RED. <333 I'm trying to get as many photos as I can. :D Oh to the Billy fans out there, he's in the next part of the show!

^ Heeeeeeh look who's back! And the back is the best part of the gown lolol. Thanks Kelly! Hope there will be photos of the back too!

OMG *is drooling*
WOW thank you EVERYONE who posted pictures

She is simply.... gorgeous! I think that pretty much sums it up

ETA- waiting for Billy pictures ;)

EricaSJ said:
^ Heeeeeeh look who's back! And the back is the best part of the gown lolol. Thanks Kelly! Hope there will be photos of the back too!

LOL. Yeah that dress is powerful enough to make me de-lurk. And the back is ... fantasy-stimulating.

^Billy was great too, all black, but he looked as good as always.
And what else i can say about the back... in fact i can, but it's too naughty, so i'll keep it to myself. lol

Hottie_Cath said:
AngelEyez said:
And the back is ... fantasy-stimulating.
*spits out coffee* Welcome back. :lol:

Ooops Rissa, watch it, it stimulated too much of yours. :lol: *helps you wipe off coffee*. Look at that, you are a content apart yet she still makes you leave a stain? :lol:

I saw her too!!! :) I love that the SAG directors never fail to show her on cam when Alan says his speech.

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
AngelEyez said:
And the back is ... fantasy-stimulating.
*spits out coffee* Welcome back. :lol:

Ooops Rissa, watch it, it stimulated too much of yours. :lol: *helps you wipe off coffee*. Look at that, you are a content apart yet she still makes you leave a stain? :lol:
Your fault! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back