Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

That's a good question. I don't know where everyone is. I was gone for a few days and had no problem catching up because there weren't a lot of posts to catch up with. I guess this is what happens when we don't have new episodes to look forward to. Did anything come up with the last meeting with the writers and producers?

So anyway, somebody start putting up a pic of the day again because I'm about to go on withdrawals :(

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I'm alive! But my friend got me into RP (sigh--apparently she'd been planning to suck me into it for a while) and me with my obsessions, well, gotta wait for the novelty to wear off.

To whoever asked the question about the first prompt (someone burns someone else), it can be interpreted however you wish. Like the idea I have isn't physically burning someone, so really, anything goes. I forgot to mention the rating of the fics in my last post, but it should be pretty obvious that I'd never limit the rating. ;) Just, use appropriate judgment, ya know? If I see an incest fic, there's gonna be a beatdown.

So yeah, good job on the manips, fics, vids, etc. On that note, I updated Stolen Moments (season 1, episode 8... still got a long way to go to catch up to current episodes but I'm getting there kinda not really).

Pic? Pic!

[​IMG]

Bye for another week, lol. :\ No new episodes is killing my need to be here, and taking six core engineering courses is doubling that, unfortunately.

3. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Thanks Luce! Matching poses, love it :)

Good luck on your classes. Sometimes I miss school...and then I read your posts and I'm glad I'm done :D

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh, where do you RP Luce? It's so much fun!

And thanks for the pic, we really should steal the caption idea like the HY thread has. That would keep us entertained for a while untill things sort themselves out.

Okay, question? Question? I don't know...

How.... would Calleigh act now... if... Eric was to meet a girl. Relationship could be casual or serious, but would it matter? Got that? Get answering.

Okay, I'll talk to y'all later. Have a matinee this afternoon. I'm really nervous haha. Who's silly idea was acting?

5. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

RL sucks!

Now on to the answer: I don't think he would start dating/flirting with anyone else. The accident probably changed him a lot in that regard. But then who knows.

JJ

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Answer: I think that Eric should meet a casual friend who happens to be a girl. If this girl happens to be working near a crime scene that EC are working on and Eric should stop a bit to ask how she's doing with a good natured smile, I think Calleigh should feel some jealousy and hide it miserably that Eric could see through it. She would then realize that people don't wait forever and maybe her decision-making would be faster. I think this has a lot of potential for ust...and could eventually lead up to against-the-wall encounter :devil: sorry, can't help it...

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I honestly think Calleigh won't admit her feelings for Eric until she's forced to...and this will happen when she sees Eric in a casual relationship with another woman. And by casual I mean friends, because it's clear his heart is with Calleigh...I don't think he'd be attracted to another woman right now. In "My Nanny" we saw the jealousy clearly cross Calleigh's face when Eric mentioned finding "the right girl" to start a family with. Now all we need is for Calleigh to think he may have found that right girl (of course, her fears and jealousy would be unfounded because as I said, Eric's heart is with Calleigh :)).

Jodie, I like the idea of posting pictures and then having people post captions for it. As for the pic above, how about...

"Are we the only ones playing Simon Says?"

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Livejournal (clark_county)! Originally, I was really reluctant so I said I'd play Valera and test it out, but within days, I was hooked and the girl who played Eric wasn't around that much so she handed me Eric, too, and since my friend plays Calleigh, we can do whatever we wish with the pair, hehe. ;)

I've always been a big fan of jealous Calleigh, so I think it's time they gave Eric a girlfriend, or at least have him open to dating again. Could you imagine if some chick walked into the lab and was like, "hey, do you know where I can find Eric Delko? He left his badge at my place last night." Calleigh jaw? Would hit the fucking floor, even if they were strictly friends. But really, anything to push her to realize that she could lose her chance if she didn't take it now.

I agree that Eric's heart is with Calleigh, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he went out for a drink with a female friend and it ended up going a little further than planned. I'm not saying revert back to his man-ho days of past seasons, but he is a thirty-year-old guy after all, and Calleigh's still messing around with Jake, so yep, I'm all for Eric getting into a casual relationship, if only to get another glimpse of jealous Calleigh.

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Jennifer, sweetie, is it wrong that the first thing that came into my head was, "How about that bush over there?" :rolleyes:

Oh Luce, that sounds fun. :) I play Calleigh at one of the MSN group things. I'm so pushing teasing Calleigh right now, and the girl who play Eric is all for it, but is playing as hard to get as Calleigh is... :lol: Kinda like an extreem version of the show haha.

I think Eric could have a girlfriend. One of those subconscious, 'I'll go out with her and see what Calleigh says' type things. I'm not syaing he would be deliberatly spiteful like that but, like you said Lucy, he 'is a thirty-year-old guy'.

I'd personally pay to see Calleigh's face if Eric dated someone. Ha, that would be amusing. Would serve her right, for being a tease her self haha. But, really. Their hearts belong to each other, it's just a matter of waiting (I had a fic entitled that once /endrandomness]) and seeing who will crack first.

Oh, my performance went well. 'cept, at one point, I'm supposed to flick open my fan in one of those cocky, 'I'm better than you' moves, and my fan didn't open. Luckily the audience thought it was supposed to happen :lol:. I'm on these claming tablets though, 'coz I always get really nervous. If anything doesn't make any sense, that's why haha.

10. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

You're all so mean; feeling no remorse for wanting to bait Cal like that. :lol:

Personally, I think a Jak-line would be the worst thing to happen. I could barely stand Jake and have not really understood why they brought him aboard, but having Eric go out with somebody else, would, I think, don't give Cal the encouragement she needs. If he found the one girl he wants to be with, he should go for her, not second-best. Plus, with all the UST, there will be a hell of wall-action once they got togehter. :devil:

No seriously, I can't stand any more drama ... there's enough of that in RL. But maybe I'm just chicken. I just feel that once true love has been found, these missteps cloud the sunshine. I'm a hopeless romantic.

JJ

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh no, not at all :lol:! It's just that when I thought of my caption I wasn't standing in the gutter. But don't worry, the gutter isn't a bad place to be when we're discussing Eric & Calleigh ;).

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I thought the gutter was the only place to be when talking about Eric and Calleigh... :lol: :devil:

I would love to see Calleigh's reaction if Eric were to start flirting with another girl in front of her. I mean, come on, it's Eric; you know he doesn't always realize that he's flirting because it just comes so natural to him. I'd love to see how Calleigh reacted to that.

I don't think we'd get a verbal response out of her, but damn, her eyes would say everything. She wouldn't have to say anything about it for anybody to tell she was jealous. This was actually something I really wanted to see happen, Calleigh getting upset because Eric seemed to be getting too cozy with somebody else.

I think it'd be amusing for Calleigh to take something (I don't know what; I'm not imaginative *shrug*) over to Eric's place, and for another woman to answer the door instead of Eric. There's a fic there, and that one I might write since it would be angsty. :D

Two reasons Eric should have a casual girlfriend while Calleigh's off doing whatever with Jake -- because we'd get Jealous Calleigh, and there's always the possibility of Shirtless Eric. :D I'd prefer Calleigh be the one to take Eric's shirt off, but honestly, I don't think I'm going to care who takes it off as long as they actually do take it off. :devil:

13. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

your right jess, calleigh's eyes would totaly betray her. just like in all those scenes where you can tell she just wants to pounce on eric lips in the middle of the lab. their eye sex says it all ;) :devil:

wow valentines day is coming up already?!?! gotta get started on that fic. *quick question: do we have to include all three main items or can we substitute one for an element from the bottom list?*

i'm looking forward to reading all the V-day fics especially that against-the-wall and over-the-counter fic. :D *i'm off to read more e/c (skips to ff) lalalalala*
    -claudia

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Frick...my entire post just got erased. I think I said something about Eric dating because 'eh, why not' and Calleigh would be subtle but jealous and from there, a fight could quite possibly erupt. Something like that.

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Ah yes, a fight could quite possibly erupt...and they would end up...up-against-a-wall ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.