Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

There was a request for a Flack/Angell thread so, I went ahead and started it. When I find my screencaps of Flack/Angell, I will post them.

As you know, Flack and Angell had a cute little flirty scene in last week's episode Commuted Sentences and like the thread title suggests, they make one sexy couple because they both just scream beautiful. Love that dark hair on both of them.

Enjoy!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmmm, yeah I pretty much agree! I was shipping Angell with Hawkes for a second or two, but then the PTB gave us that adorable scene with Flack and Angell last week and I'm smitten...besides how cute are two detectives together! And Flack was totally blushing when Angell busted him on his "game" that was SO adorable! :lol: And then when the lady got in the car and said the "your boyfriend" comment...Angell got a little embarrassed herself....cute! I think we've got the makings of yet another cute flirtation/romance going here! And yeah Modie they are both amazingly beautiful! Mmmmmmhmmm! :D

3. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if there is a Flack/Angell shipper thread yet?" Low and behold!!! Anyway, despite my protestations of the scene being kinda randomly thrown in, I totally want to squish those two together. Other than dirty, dirty thoughts about the two of them, the only thing I can think is what beautiful babies they would make! :)

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Thank youuu. These two are amazing. Last week' eppy was pure golden, and their scene helped it get that way. Glad a thread was opened, these two totally needed one. Even if they don't go canon, I adore two gorgeous people flirting together. These two = just that. :lol: Carry on!

should we think of a name for these two?

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad hiya honey bun! I knew you'd pop in here, I saw your icon and it made me grin! I asked Modie to start this thread and she did, isn't that fab! And yeah canon or not for these two, them flirting and being hot together is fun! :D

Yeah we should think of a name for these two...I can't think of something right now, but I have "Halo" or something with "Halo's" in my head for these two! :lol:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Anybody have caps of these two from the eppy that sprung this thread? :D

ANd I seriously cannot stop thinking that the ship name should have something to do with "halo's"...anybody?? :D

ETA: Thanks to Rutta...here we go! :D

So purty!
    Hello gorgeous!
    Teasing...
    blushing? !
    caught!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad babes...where are ya honey bun? Thought of any good names for our cute couple yet? ;) I keep waiting for more cute moments for these two...that few seconds between them was totally hot and I really hope they don't give up on this...even if it's just a flirtation between them, I hope they keep it up...cuz these two are totally cute together! :devil:

8. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I like them together. Just flirting works for me, but I think it's cute that she can make him blush. I don't know a name for them, but I'm sure you guys will come up with an awesome one. Was this the first time they worked together on a case?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay so we had a couple cute moments in our eppy last night "All In the Family" and so I had to pop in here and comment on them! There was the cute look they had when Flack arrived so fast to Angell's crime scene, there was a little look and then the "Irish coffee" moment with them was perfect and then Flack called her "Jess" which is nice! (I'm guessing her first name is Jessica ;) ) So yeah they had several moments last night and it was fun! :D I really do like these two together...I think she fits Flack, finally a girl who fits him! :D

And I really do like Angell a lot!! I was prepared to not like her since I thought she might be a threat to my D/L, but now that I know she's not I have allowed myself to enjoy her character and I am finding I really do like her a lot! :D :D

10. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Yes!!!
    A Flack/Angell thread!
    I love these two together. They have more chemistry than Danny and Lindsey have had in almost 2 years!
    Angell is my favourite character!
    If anyones interested, there are Flack/Angell fics circulating on fanfiction.net. Here is the link
    http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Flack_and_Angell_We_got_Game/54939/
    sorry, I cannot make it clickable!

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

These two are a ship I would get behind in canon in a heart beat. The scenes they have had together had such an easy chemistry. I was actually taken aback a bit because in their scene at the precinct I think someone who was watching CSI: NY for first time would assume they are an established couple, or possibly wonder if they were married. If TPTB are going to go with an on going canon ship, I think this one would make the most sense and be the most believable. They both come from a family of cops, they both have a no-nonsense attitude and a bitting humor, and they both appear to be very down-to-earth people. And, of course, they are both way too pretty for their own good.

As far as ship names . . . well, I personally just prefer to stick with Flack/Angell. I think ship names are pretty cheesy.

12. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Omg...absolutely loving these two together. I loved the Irish Coffee scene. So cute. And I too just like Flack/Angell as their couple name mostly because I'm not very creative when it comes to shipper names.

13. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Gotta say, these two are so genetically blessed! these tow have more chemistry than Danny and Lindsay, and they have only had like 2 scenes together! LOL
    I agree, just keep it Flack/Angell. I have heard "FAng" as a name...

14. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

Fang sounds like a bad horror movie with a rabid dog . Just kidding. What about Irish Coffee?

15. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Can I also respectfully ask that we refrain from assigning a "shipper" name to Flack/Angell? They are dreadfully cheesy and usually amount to little more than a bad in-joke. A kitten dies every time someone mentions FM Radio or SMacked, so please let's be kind to the wee animals and stick with Flack/Angell.

Eddie and Evangeline (God, I hope I got her name right) have terrific natural chemistry, especially given they have had a grand total of about 2 minutes of screen time together. Their characters seem like a good match and it might be interesting to see the relationship developed further. But softly, softly, I think. No need to rush anything or smash us over the head with it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.