The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Re: The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

I may not agree with what the Baptist group is doing but I do resent the remark about Baptists being over overzealous religious types & having to much time on their hands. Not all Baptists are that way.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, Heath Ledger don't have a wife, Michelle Williams was his ex-fiance and have a daughter with him. He has never been married.

I was surprised to see him on the internet, I thought someone put a rumor on him, but it didn't. I was sad to see him gone, 28 years old, he was too young.

It will take 10 days to find out how he died.

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Sorry I was the one who mention about his wife.......I meant fiance well ex-fiance

I'm really really shocked.

It all seems surreal and the fact that he is indeed dead has just hit me now.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i never said all baptist behave that way. i said the way this particular group is acting is very disrespectful, and anyone (regardless of religion) who would take the time to protest a mans funeral because he played a gay character does have too much time on their hands.

5. katpin31791

I never said you did. I just wanted u to know that not all Baptists act that way. I was telling my husband about what you said as far as protestors & he said there is a so-called Baptist group that goes around protesting stuff. They've gone as far as when military come home from Iraq in a body bag they make comments like they deserved to die. Now that is a bunch of junk.Those r people I wouldn't even associtate myself with but.......yes as sad as it is there are those that are like that. As far as my comment yes, I did resent the one part but I just wanted to clear the air that just because we have some that call themselves Baptists they tend to make the rest of us look bad. Anyway, my apologies for reading more into it than I should have.

6. shady

shady Hit and Run

god bless Matilda Ledger, she will sadly never know who dad. He will be sorely missed.

7. Veze

Veze Rookie

Well... I'm still in shock and mourning.

I can't convinced myself he's gone. It's like I expected to see him again after all the investigation but no... even in a month or in a year... He'll still be dead.

RIP Heath. You'll be missed

[​IMG]

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yet another RIP to Christian Brando the troubled eldest son of the late famed actor Marlon Brando, has died from pneumonia at a Los Angeles hospital, an attorney said Saturday. He was 49.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

That is a beautiful memorial pic Veze.

It's sad all these people protesting at his funeral, the media being such hounds getting pictures, videos of his body coming out. ET sucks so bad about things like this. When Owen WIlson was hospitlized he asked to be left alone, but yet ET was all over it. They act like they are the stars best friends but when things go wrong then tear them apart. FOr the show to be bragging about being the first ones to have video is just disgusting. They make me sick!

I also have to say if it comes out that he could have been saved by the massage lady if she had called 911 instead of the Olsen twin 4 times then she should be prosecuted. I read that being a massage therapist in New York they are required to be cpr certified and she's not. She didn't even try to revive him.

10. katpin31791

Just read this online
    Christian Brando

Sorry Destiny we must've somehow posted around same time. PC is slow. :lol:

11. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

RIP Heath, great actor...and totally hot.

It is so beyond sad that he is gone. It hapopend so suddenly. I was likein love with him. :(

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Character Actor Third victim of avalanche.

"The body of 60-year-old Christopher Allport was discovered by searchers Saturday morning near the Mountain High ski resort.

Allport, of Santa Monica, was a character actor who had appeared on such TV shows as "ER," "Felicity," and "Matlock." He is believed to be 1 of 2 people who went missing after a series of avalanches struck the Wrightwood area Friday."

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Harry S. Truman's only child has died. Author Margaret Truman has died at the age of 83 :( She died in a Chicago assisted living facility following a brief illness

Margaret Truman

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide Online:

Beverly Hillbillies Star's Girlfriend Dies

Beverly Hillbillies star Max Baer's girlfriend has died, days after reportedly shooting herself in Lake Tahoe.

Baer, 70, played Jethro in the 1960s TV series. He called authorities after discovering his live-in girlfriend, Chere Rhodes, 30, at their home Thursday with a gunshot in her chest. She was still conscious, but had left a suicide note. Rhodes was put on life support at a hospital in Reno, but her family took her off it on Sunday. Authorities say no foul play is suspected in the case.

15. katpin31791

Man I didn't realize he was that old. OMG time sure does fly. Sorry to hear about his girlfriend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.