CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Yes, I think it aired for the first time on Sunday - could be confusing to anyone who isn't familiar with CSI though, with Carmine (in character as Danny) talking about New York, interspersed with clips from both NY and LV.

Still, it's nice to see a new trailer that isn't LV-centric!

2. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Hey Joolz! I'm back.... scared yet?

I am loving Season 4. SO far anyway, even Lindsey isn't annoying. I'm glad they got rid of the USS Dinsey.

That was one of my favourite scenes, Flack prectically screeched to a halt, even the Det. hovering in the background looked a bit perturbed at the speed. HAHA!

Eddie, Carmine and Hill clearly have good chemistry, the scene seemed kinda natural and Flack just couldn't keep his eye's off his wet, dishevelled hero of a kinka... bless!

Can't wait for this Saturday's!! Aaaaah!!!

Flack in a wife beater, then a tux... oh my in the words of MichelleK, My head will explode.

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

And for once, the Radio Times reviewer (who I've thought about strangling a few times, it has to be said) seemed to like it.

Hmm... semi-naked Hawkes after his brush with death though mmmmm :devil: if only Mac could have been there too...

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Alison Graham? I love her reviews, she love the complete ridiculousness of it all, which i will admit I love that too.

... and Adam!

5. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I think the guy reviewing it this season is David Butcher, according to others it was Alison Graham last year and she said a lot of nice stuff about Mac (maybe they moved her off it because it seems like their policy to have stuff reviewed by people who don't like the shows)

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hung Out to Dry is on fiveUS now :D

7. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Does anyone know if fiveUS is running Season 3 at this time every Friday? Only coz I missed a few of the last episodes.

8. alexis_taylor

alexis_taylor Dead on Arrival

Whats with the times on five. 1st ep - 9:20, 2nd -9:30, 3rd 9:35... wish they'd put it on at a set time... save me a lot of hassle trying to set the recorder!

9. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Sammmmmmmmyyyyyyy waves :D

There's gonna be lots of explodin' heads over here tonite....can't wait......umm Michelle....paging Michelle. I have a Virgin+ box so I'm okay for recording times, I just set it to record the whoe series and it tracks it down whatever time it's on, thank goodness...

10. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

I've jumped in to this season after missing the entire season 3 (I feel out the fandom after season 2)and I don't understand what the hell is going on lawlz. But I really don't like the new credits. I'd also like to know if FiveUS is running Season 3 repeats, that way i can catch up.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think fiveUS are re-running s3 on Sunday nights at 10pm.

12. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Thank you very much, and as much as I gather the new ep of S4 is on tonight on Five at 9pm?

13. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

*Waves Back!* :D

Michelle is in the process of moving... in fact she is not only moving location but she is swapping aliences (? - meh?) I think she has come over to the (tall) DARK (and Irish cop) side... HEE! :D

I knew we'd turn her.

I can't wait for tonight!!! I've been looking forward to it since I read the reviews on here. Personally i think it's all going to be a little unbelievable (like they're always so realistic?!?!? :p) but hey it'll be fun.

I'm recording all of them, I didn't bother last season but I have to say I've got high hopes for Season 4.

Sammie - I know obviously 5US is free but if you want all of them, and quickly, HMV (online) are knocking them out for £11 each... just a thought.

14. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

I would if I could buy online. Anyone got any idea how much the boxsets are going for in the store?

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

^^

about the same, before Xmas they were selling for £15 each but they have been reduced as they are having a sale. I think they'd be about the same in the store as they are online.

Sorry not much help...