Stargate Atlantis

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by labgeekluvr, Jan 22, 2008.

1. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Sneak peek of Stargate Atlantis "Harmony" at http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=95. Copy the link and/or download the video and post to your community pages to share with others. Will Sheppard and McKay be able to protect the child princess? See what other fans are thinking, and find out who's got the right idea. Friday, January 25, at 10/9C on SCI FI.

Signed,
    Jenn (labgeekluvr)
    Official Team Stargate Member

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Stargate Atlantis--Sneak Peek of "Harmony" episode

There is an old Stargate thread for anything and everything to do with Stargate but it hasn't been posted in for two years so I'll just leave this one open. Not to mention one thread for 2 shows and a movie is confusing. I'm going to edit the thread title and just have it as Stargate Atlantis.

3. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Stargate Atlantis--Fun Question

Which character's family would you like to find out more about and why?

I'll start--I'd like to find out more about John Shepherd's family because he's my favorite character on Atlantis.

Signed,
    Jenn
    Official Team Stargate Member

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Re: Stargate Atlantis--Fun Question

OK, so... are any of you still watching this show, because I am! Granted, I'm not in the States so I have to stay up to date by watching it online (streaming- no downloading here!) but I got to say, it's a shame that this is the last season. I've been really enjoying the last couple seasons. It keeps getting better, not unlike Stargate before it.

The last episode with Ronan and Rodney basically both being interested in the pretty doctor- too hilarious! I hope Rodney doesn't give up though. :lol:

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

But there is the episode where he goes back to earth to attend his father's funeral & we see his brother & his ex-wife. But I still would like to see more interaction between him & his brother.

And BabaOReilly I thought it very cute that Rodney was asking Ronin what his intentions were. I would like to see how he would try to win her.

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, the whole "intentions" thing was very old fashioned and cute. Rodney always cracks me up.

Dang- last ep was a cliffhanger! I hate it when they do that. I'm sort of an instant gratification type person, so I need the resolution right away! :lol: