The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To me: What is god's name is wrong with you?????????? Grrr? Why do you keep tripping and falling??????? Why the hell cant you walk straight????????? Do you realising what your doing to your body?????????????? Your legs covered in blood and os are your bottoms..........Are you planning on telling mum????????????? All you can smell is blood.............why are you such an idiot??????????? Why are you always in lala land???????????? Wake up before you really do something dangerously stupid?????????? I don't think your body can take anymore so stop

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the certain co-worker: If someone is sweeping do not stand in their way. Also if someone says to not take something apart don't proceed to do the opposite. You are not helping the cleaning process if you are always in the way. Another thing don't leave a cart in the middle of the walk way, especially when someone is carrying something heavy and needs to get though qhickly so it can be set down. Your lack of common sense is going to really hurt you in the long run!

3. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To my sister:
    - I'm sick and tired of everyone treating you like a princess. When you asked me to wait a half an hour longer before going home from studying, I would have. But not for you to take a 25 min break! I have an exam tomorrow, so even a half an hour counts for me! I even told you that I had to revise some poetry for tomorrow. But do you care? Of course not.
    - And yes, I would've taken off without you. You're lucky I waited 5 min.
    - What, you don't like my driving? Fine, take a bus!
    - You should really know better then to touch my radio when I'm pissed.

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To my leg: why the hell couldn't you stop bleedin' my clothes are now cover in blood again .........I'm just glad no noticed or I'd be in HUGE trouble......

To me: Your are soo stupid...........you ruined your other clothes with blood now these clothes have got blood on 'em what are you going to do?????????

To Kalsoom: I am never walking it with you anywhere other than straight home.........I don't care if you need cigs or a lighter...........how many times do I have to tell you to get off that stuff.........this is partly your fault......

grr so annoyed today

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To myself:- Why do i continously do this... sit at the computer open up the work and never do it i have a day off and i spend it doing nothing or randomly opening up videos to flick through, i am lazy and yes i have a deadline next week and a final year project which counts towards a third of my degree not even starts and its due april.... i'm useless!!

6. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Darn the stupid exam I just took, what a stupid bunch of questions. Photosynthesis, respiration, camel's kidneys (wtf is up with that?), the evolution of Galapagos finches and genetic variation (there was nothing on the brain, eye or liver- so typical :()

And to the specific genetic variation question, thanks for making me lose concentration (if it had been about a blonde haired blue eyed person and a brown haired brown eyes person I wouldn't have been distracted, but no, it was a blonde haired green eyed person so I spent way too much time thinking about E/C babies!) Thank god it was the last question.

On the flip side, I'm sooo glad I revised the central nervous system, hehehe, that was a really nice 25 mark question :):)

--And I don't have any more exams *dances*

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Exams suck, I'm so glad they are over... For a couple of months.

To my car: you really need to stop using so much petrol- I can't afford it!! And that passenger door really needs to open, it's as if it's glued. Please fix...

To my nosey neighbours: No I haven't got a boyfriend, the guy you keep seeing me with happens to be my best friend, who also happens to be gay, so no, he is not my boyfriend. And now my nan keeps questionning me... GRRR

To my curry: Why did you have to be so spicy that my whole mouth is now burning....

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Lexi: Sometimes I hate the way you act when you are around Kelsi. You're my friend, and yes, sometimes we pick on each other, but today you took it a little too far. You should know by now that every time you say something in front of Kelsi she'll agree with you out loud even if, in her mind, she doesn't. And when she does that she takes it too far. I can almost see what Karissa means about you when you're around Kelsi. You can be really mean, and it really bothers me since you have absolutely never been like that before.

Troy: Can you please just give me a sign or something? Anything would be nice. I really don't want to try to make something out of us if you aren't going to commit and I really don't want to make anyone mad in the process. So, please, would you just make the first move...on me or Sam or someone?!

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

To my General Manager: Can we just fire the guy already? He doesn't do his job, he goes off on people, has sworn at them and said if went postal I'd be the first person he'd shoot. Nice. And has been insubordinate to me. He isn't even written up for things he's done. No one in my department wants to work with him and yet you STILL WON'T FIRE HIM!!!!!! You can fire him with or WITHOUT cause! Now, just do it already!!!!!! I'm the manager of this department and I should be able to decide who I want and who I don't. Stop being so pig headed.

To the other boards: get over it already, you're reasons don't prove anything so STOP using them. Believe what you want, give all the reason you want. It STILL DOESN'T PROVE A THING!! I keep showing how that doesn't prove anything and you still keep at it. You never answer my questions, could it be because I'm right? That your reasons don't prove it. Give it up and remember, gossip and rumors are not fact, that's why it's call "gossip and rumors".

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the scheduling manager: Seriously there are other people that work...why do I seem to be getting all the hours? It's frustrating for me and for other people. They think you are favoring me since they are getting squat. I don't mind working...but I would like some time to myself too.

11. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

to my flatmate- what's going on with us? we have been friends for so long and I think we're falling in love. but there's so many complications. do we risk it? can we risk losing not only oher friends but our own prefect friendship for love?

to me: START GOING TO UNI! you are so behind and yet can't drag your sorry ass out of bed in the morning!

12. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

--General rants-- I'm having a bad day :(

-Sometimes I just hate being a girl :(

-Why does everything always have to be so complicated? I can't blieve I still have feelings for you after all that you did.

-I've just had 9 exams, why make all the coursework deadlines the same day? Seriously I am going to end up failing this whole year again :(

-To my boss- You really do suck, why give me a shift, then tell me to go home in the middle of it because the place is dead? I cancelled plans today because I was working. Thanks a lot.

-To my neighbour- I can be just as obnoxious and loud with my music so go on, keep playing yours loud. I'll play mine loud later when your kids are in bed.

-To my stupid brain- you have a plot in your head, so just write the damn thing already. It can't be that hard can it?

-To someone who I don't like very much right now- You choose to have your religion, and I have mine. I've never said a bad word about you or what you believe in, yet you constantly belittle me about mine. It's narrow minded and childish and just stupid, and if you carry on, then maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore.

-To my mother- How hard is it to understand that I'm 18, nearly 19 and that I can make my own decisions. I started doing that 6 years ago no thanks to you. You seem to forget all thats gone on in those past couple of years and expect me to as well. But I can't, not yet, there's a long way to go you know.

-To my therapist who's on holiday- I know you need a break just like everyone else, but I could really use someone to talk to right now you know, not someone close to me personally. I need an unbiased opinion and I don't think I can wait 2 more weeks. The counselling service at college is so bad but I may have to resort to going, just to get my head straight.

13. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Troy: Okay, so I went against almost everything I've ever thought and made the first move. I left the note in your pocket and all you have to do is call me. So why and the heck aren't you calling me? I'm scared of rejection and you really aren't helping here!

Lexi and Sam: I cannot believe you talked me into putting the note in his pocket! That's insane! What was I thinking? What were you thinking? Especially you, Lex, he's your ex for God's sake. This is all I can think about. What if he doesn't call?

Me: Okay, calm down, he'll call. At least I think he will...

To the guy talking to the lady working at the Lobby Desk: Please, dude, just take the freaking 10% discout and call it good. Yes, your TV is broken, and yes, they're giving you a new room. I'm sorry that you don't get your room for practically nothing now, but I would really appreciate it if you would just take the working room and call it good. I am trying to sit here and write my story and you keep calling the front desk and I'm getting really distracted. Not cool!

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To Little Old Lady in front of me on the way home: Why must you insist on going 15 miles an hour!! Some of us young people have things to do, places to go and people to see! I left work early and got stuck behind you for 10 freakin' minutes!!! All I could see was your little white head bobbing up and down as you hit a pot hole, pot hole after pot hole. What is the government thinking letting anyone that can't see over the steering wheel have a driver's license * end ramble *

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my mom: You know I'm going out of town todya and yet you give me chores to do. I have to leave in 3 hours and you expect the whole house to be cleaned. Sorry that you have to work and that I randomly have off. But you don't have to try and ruin my day. I just want to go and shop at a decent mall in peace!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.