CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodies. :D

There were a few more than what I downloaded for these promos, but they were of Anna. And God no am I going to download more Anna than I have to! :lol:

Anyway, four promotional stills (for UK Channel 5) from You Only Die Once. There is a nice one of Danny, Mac/Stella, and just Stella. Plus there's a Lindsay, but she's just Lindsay. :p

Here are some teasers, and you can view them all at my site Modern Day Gallery

Enjoy. :)

Maybe someone over here can help me I'm looking for screencaps for the Child's Play episode most of the sites only have screencaps up until episode 6 :( Any ideas where I can look? thanx

Shane, I am loving Channel 5's new promo pictures. :D As always, thanks for sharing them.

althea said:
Maybe someone over here can help me I'm looking for screencaps for the Child's Play episode most of the sites only have screencaps up until episode 6 :( Any ideas where I can look? thanx

If you are looking for a specific scene or set of screen caps you could ask in the Special Screencaps thread in the Art forum. If anyone has any, or knows where you can get them, then they might be able to provide you with a link.

I have screencapped Child's Play, but I haven't uploaded them anywhere, if it's something specific that you are looking for then I may be able to help you out. :)

^^ I wasn't looking for anything specific I wanted to go through the lot and hopefully find something worthy for a banner.

You're welcome kids!

althea said:

Yeah, first link is dead so I've uploaded the zip again.

Download here.

Does anyone have those CSI:NY promo pictures. The one that the team is under
the Manhatten Brige. I remember seeing it somewhere in this Forum but cant find it no more lol. Someone please help thanks in advance.

Thanks from me too Lorelai!
I'm really grateful you're taking the time to do those really good and numerous caps!

You don't accidently got some from 4x13? Please. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back