The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Re: The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

my mom told me about Heath this morning and I couldnt believe it. he was such a great actor. and he was so young

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

I'm shocked. My dad told me when I woke up. I was like "no way". It's so sad! :( He will be missed!
    Rest In Peace Heath!

3. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

I heard it this morning in the radio and after that, I almost stood in my bed! I mean he was only 28 and such a great and cute actor! I will miss him.

We'll miss you Heath.
    RIP

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I read about Heath Ledger's death this morning, and I was so shocked! I liked him a lot, although I haven't seen many of his films, and my first thought was "Why??" :( He was only 28, and no matter if it was an accident or suicide or whatever, no one should die at such a young age. It's really sad, and my thoughts go out to his family - and above all, his daughter - and his friends.

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^ Me tooooo I was shocked aswelll..........I was like wtf???????........cause I'd just watch Brokeback Mountain the night before it was kind of creeky and arkward????????? I'm hearing it was a drugs overdose.............OMGOD such a young guy aswell..................Why did this happen to him???????????............I'm really upset and my thoughts go out to his family and friends..............How is his daughter going to survive without her father???????? and his wife with out her husband?????????? :(

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I can't believe it! I just woken up and heard about this and I'm horrified!

This is so sad! :(

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

8. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

Both my daughter and I were shocked to hear this sad news.My heart goes out to his family.

Rest In Peace

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I was really shocked when I heard...Batman will be a big thing when it comes out!

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Everyone at school was like ...he's gone... my friend and I both cried. It's so sudden and such a tragedy. He had so much more to live for. :(

Gone but not forgotten.[/b]

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I was so shocked and sadden over Heath's death. So tradic and soon. He was an amazing actor that had so much more to offer in life. I can't believe he's gone. This has really hit me hard. It seems like a lot of the world knew about his death before his ex and child did. That's sad. On AOL they said a crowd of 300 gathered outside his home waiting for his body to be brought out. WHen they brought it out camera phones and videos were going crazy. Sick bastards. I went to look through some pics of him and bam, damn pics of his body being brought out were mixed in there. Sad and sickening. I hope the best for his family and friends.

RIP Heath Ledger
    Sadly missed!

12. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I still can't believe it. I heard that his family first heard about it on the radio. It's unfortunate that the media cannot be more sympathetic in these situations. I realize they have a job to do but they could do it with some class and dignity for the families affected. Entertainment Tonight kept reinforcing the fact they were the first to report and show video of his body being brought out and that they had the video on their website. That is just disturbing.

My sympathies go out to his family.

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I was so shocked when I heard this. Even more so because I had been randomly talking about him that very morning. He will be missed by many.
    RIP Heath

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

28 years old, a daughter and a wife.. *shakes head* RIP Heath.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i almost didnt believe it when i first heard, or read rather. he was such a promising actor, and so young. i believe he had divorced michelle williams, but she is understandably very upset. and their daughter, only 2. poor thing.

and among all the saddness of this, a group of people have to demonstrate how dispicable the human population can be. i read a baptist group intend to protest his funeral in australia because he played a gay character. there is no need for that. his family and friends need to be able to say goodbye in peace and not have to deal with some overzealous religious types who have too much time on their hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.