You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

When you get a birthday card with the cast of CSI: NY on it from your friends, because they know how much you love CSI: NY. :lol:

It was the best card ever. :D

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Seren y Gogledd: i do the same thing haha. i always hear good quotes, write them down and then sometimes put them as my away message online haha.

pretty in pink: where did your friends get the cards?! i want a CSI:NY one especially one with Danny on it!!! lol.

3. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Haha pretty_in_pink my friends made a card kinda like that for me too. But it was for Christmas and it was a bunch of Santa's and then one of them was a Danny Santa and I had to find him :lol:

4. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

when you start to freak out becasue you think you missed the new epi. I thought it was wednesday. My instinct was to reach for my computer and see if the new epi was up on the CBS website only to realize that it was tuesday.
    Thank God...*sigh* :D

5. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

omg thats so cute of your friends. I keep my love for csi strictly low key. Not that im ashamed or anything but i really cant talk about it without sounding like a lunatic. i even hide the boxsets to avoid people asking why i have every dvd of this particular crime drama.

Has anyone watched a ep with a equally crazy csiny fan?

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nope because my family don't see what so good about it and my friends don't really like it either :lol:

7. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i know me too its so depressing. especially when you want to talk about stuff and mention how hot sumone looks. which is genrally every 5 minuites. rawr

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

When you watch home and away and someone gets shot and they moan about not knowing the killer and all you can say is "send it to ballistics and bam you will find its the cop"

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i try and keep my love for CSI:NY low key but it never works haha. something will remind me of a line, scene, or the characters and i'll start thinking about the show or say something out loud about it when no one really cares but me.

my grandparents watch all the CSIs and they're originally from NY so they get a kick outta watching CSI:NY. my grandma loves Flack and Danny and she loved Aiden b/c she was Brooklyn lol. my grandpa only knows Lindsay as Montana you tell him something about Lindsay and he has no idea who she is until you tell him Montana haha.

so i can say that yes i have watched CSI:NY or any CSI for that matter with equally crazy fans with my grandparents :D :lol:

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Hardly anyone I know offline even watches it, makes it a real pain in the neck not being able to talk about it! My dad claims to like the show, but he hasn't even seen the start of S4 even though he could easily tape it. Maybe I'm too addicted, but not bothering to watch an ep you haven't seen before sounds like crazy behaviour to me!

11. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i know id practically break down if i missed an ep. Its like not going out when all your friends are and theyre like 'haha remember the time when....' you just feel like ure missin sumat.

I guess that y were all here- so we can talk about it with other people.

My grandparents like it too lol
    I think old people like channel 5 in general. My gran fancies Flack! ahahahahahaha

12. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Hello all!
    Um, I just watch too much CSI:NY anyway. Eveyone at school knows about my CSI franchise addiction. Once, b/c I got a 100% on my law test, my law teacher let the class watch CSI:NY!! (It was also my birthday!) It was season 3, episode 16: Heart of Glass. I jumped for joy!

13. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

-You have a picture of Flack sitting by your bed and up at work (yes I do this and people are starting to worry).
    -You spend the entire weekend watching all 3 seasons of the DVD's.
    -You read the CSINY novels on your way to work while listening to Baba O'Rilly on your ipod.
    -Create your own comic book spin-offs or fan fiction.

Oh, and I have held my flashlight that way since X-Files and I still will shout Moulder as I walk around in the dark with it.

14. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I can share that one - I have a pic of Mac on my bedroom wall.

Also, if you've ever set your alarm to wake you at 3.33am so you can get an idea of how Mac's feeling.

15. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

You know you watch way way to much CSI NY when you have to do a presentation for school and all you think about is putting in CSI quotes.
    “Follow the evidence” made it in and I may refer to the pathologist who worked on the case with us as Sid or Dr Hammerback :D
    It’ll be cool if people get it but if they don’t I was entertained. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.