William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I remebered the hockey strike too and I still haven't gone back to watching hockey anymore. :(
    It's great to see that BP loves his Hometown teams and roots for them. :D

Woohooo....baseball spring training is just around the corner. :lol:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He must be in 7th heaven, attending sports events, and "Sweet Home Chicago"~~ here's a article about that!

ARTICLE

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Hey everyone! Haven't been here in ages, been working tons nagenerally drifting and all that. Hope you're all good. Nice article you posted Desert. Was good to read. ^__^

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just watched Hard Promises for the first time and i liked it a lot. the ending was surprising and it made the movie so much more original. brought a bit of a deeper meaning into it, even if it was just a romantic comedy - a genre i'm not the biggest fan of. i think i'm the only girl in the world who thinks they are all terribly cheesy. HP wasn't as predictable though.

i'm also not even going to start on the shirtless scenes. cuz yeah, yum.

anyway, Billy was really funny in many scenes. it was the first time i saw him in a comedy and i wouldn't mind if he played in another one after CSI.

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Adzix - make that two gals that think romatic comedies are terribly cheesy! Not seen Hard Promises yet - intend to buy it when I'm over in NY in a couple weeks.

And here's a rather vague Billy connection to my upcoming trip to New York. Now, I've been over to NY many a time - and NEVER been to a Broadway show :eek: The shame! I tend to spend my time going to lots of hockey games, so I never got round to it.

But this time I am going, I've bought the ticket. And what am I going to see I hear you ask (ok maybe not ;) ), well - I'm going to see 'August: Osage County'. And what has that to do with Billy I then hear you ask... Well, it's a Steppenwolf production! From Billy's wonderful home town, and an ensemble that he of course acted with. Oh, and also, his ex, and the lady who directed him in Dublin Carol last Christmas - Amy Morton, stars in it.

Apparently it's really long, so I got an aisle seat, in case - in case I want to leave that is, not in case I want to go to the bathroom - although it could be handy for that too :lol:

6. Desertwind

Hey LemonJelly nice to see you back ;) and big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU[​IMG] and that's cool that your going to that play GameFace good for you and Amy Morton was also Billy's live-in girlfriend for 8 years.. ;)

7. Desertwind

Now that "THE BEAST" is on DVD, here's an artcle going back to when he was filming this, [1996, a young looking Grissom] it's location was based off the coast of Seattle, WA. but was in reality was filmed in Australia!

THE BEAST ARTICLE

8. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

aha, I'm gonna have to buy The Beast on DVD when I'm on your side of the pond in a few days time. He looks utterly adorable in it, it's the fluffy beard :D

It was on TV here last night, but way to late for me to even consider watching!

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

well, this is the time when i use my tv tunner on the PC to record it and then watch it in the next morning :)
    i realy like him in that movie, especially his beard :D

10. Desertwind

On "ET" last night is announced that Billy will be a presenter at the SAG awards, and little pic. of him too, gee, don't hurt yourselves camera people:( so apparently he's back in L.A. MMMM suit and all ;)

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^YAY!! That'll be awesome to finally see some new Billy!! I'm getting a little bored watching all of these re-runs. Don't get me wrong.. I love CSI re-runs.. but I need a new episode!! :lol:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm excited to see him here too. I missed the last awards ceremony he presented :(

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw him. He looked good. The beard is back. :lol:

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I saw him too. Very happy to see the beard back, and it's not the scraggly kind he had when he returned from his sabatical in season 7. :] Looking very nice!

15. Desertwind

GAWWD, he look's amazing, soo drop dead gorgeous. How does he keep looking so damn "HOTT" [​IMG] and like he loves hats, he also loves black, it is slimming, for the bod.. I hope they resolve the writers and he returns looking this good!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.