Jericho

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by shaofu, Sep 27, 2006.

1. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yes, it's me again.

Ok, so I don't know who all on here are actually watching the show, but just to clear something up for those you didn't know:

This coming Friday, the 13th ( :eek: Friday the 13th!) Jericho will actually be a back-to-back episode that will begin at 8.

For a quick synopsis:
    The 8:00 show, entitled Welcome Back to Jericho, is simply a recap of the first 11 episodes that will get you caught up for the second half of the season.

The 9:00 show, called The Day Before, is also self-explanitory. It follows Jake Green and Robert Hawkins' day, the day before the bombs hit, and what they were doing. It's a very important episode because it gives you a lot of background on those two characters.

Then the week after, the show will be back to normal on Fridays at 9.

Tell all your friends to watch please, we need viewers!

Thanks so much guys!

2. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Comes the twelfth of February , they will be fighting for their country and subsequently.. well, just wait and see!

3. Nick_Stokes

Nick_Stokes Dead on Arrival

ohhh 6 july good news, i was watching it last year and Jericho is such a good movie, i'm very happy that it will have 2nd season :D

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Jericho is a series and will be returning on the twelfth of February with a rerun of episode 22 "Why We Fight", as a prologue. Comes the nineteenth Feb., ...

5. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Tick-Tick-Tick-Boom!!! February 12, 2008

6. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I hope it stands a chance this go around. That is since everything else is in re-runs or reality TV mode. I didn't get to see much of it last year due to my schedule, but I'll be watching on Tuesday night to support it.

7. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Now comes the fight for the truth!

8. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Jericho's plight reminds me of old Russian-Jewish folk tale about a fledgling bird who, not finding any food, drops from exhaustion in the village streets. Just then , a droshke passes by and the horse stops and craps on top of the little bird. The bird, awakened by this hot steaming stuff, sticks its out and begins to sing. Just then, a cat slinks along and gobbles it up. The moral of the story is "Everybody who shits on you isn't necessarily your enemy and everybody who pulls you out of it isn't necessarily your friend and , shmuck , if your in shit up to your neck, what do you have to sing about??

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Does anyone know what is going on with this show in reguards to if next weeks episode is the last (preview said season finale) or is there going to be a season 3?

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Sorry guys. Jericho Nuked by CBS

"Despite getting a fan- (and legume-) powered reprieve, CBS has given the heave-ho to Jericho. The latest—and likely final—cancellation of the apocalyptic series came Friday, after CBS execs determined the resurrected series had not generated big enough ratings. The season/series finale will air Tuesday night."

11. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Thanks Destiny for the info. Too bad though. It was a good show. Sometimes I hate ratings, if I watched a show based on high ratings I would miss some of the best shows.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for that info Destiny. Too bad, the show was getting better the second time around.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Your welcome, wish I had better news for you.

Tvguide online had this Jericho: Is There Help Jericho Boss Eyes "Other Life" for Show.

I admit I don't watch this show but when I run across news even for shows I don't watch if its not posted I will post it, if I have time. I am not sure what the interview will amount to, I skimmed it but its still news. ;)

14. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I am very sad thay had to cancel the show, however, i n the convo between the black guy and what's his name , we're given an idea of what will be.