The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Re: The NCIS Thread!

yeah, that hair wasnt a good choice. tony was so cute in this episode! at the beginning when gibbs wouldnt let him interview the models. i almost died when abby gave him the black roses!

2. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Last night's episode was really good. One of the best ones this season IMO. I loved the beginning when Dinozzo, McGee, and Ziva were talking about The Simple Life. Very funny. The black roses were great too. It was really funny to see Gibbs tell Abby that she was getting a new assistant. :D

McGee: I read a statistic somewhere that says you're more likely to get hit by lightning than attacked by a shark.
    Abby: Not if you're a seal.

3. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

Ha, I loved that line. Too cute.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have a transcript to the model episode? It would be much appreciated, seeing as I can't seem to master using a vcr to tape it. Thanks

Court

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Apparently they worked together before from what the previous flashbacks have shown and had a very steamy relationship. I'm thinking that flashback that looks like Gibbs getting arrested might have been what broke them up.

About her hair...I hate it...I like long hair. I read in TV Guide they gave her the short haircut because it made her look more professional. I think it looked fine the way it was.

My favorite part is when Tony calls Jen "Madame Director". She hates it.

6. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

damn it....i missed this episode. I set my VCR, but my local CBS station was running some kind of Christmas music special at 8. ah well...i suppose there will be a rerun someday.

I wish NCIS would come out on DVD.

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

Amen to that. It's one of the best watched shows for crying out loud! Here in Holland they don't even show it while it's not far behind CSI with ratings in the US.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I triple that. I really wanted the NCIS Season 1 DVD for Christmas, but since it's NOT out, I asked for 24 Season 4 and HOUSE Season 1. :D

Not too greedy, right? :lol:

9. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

NCIS on DVD would be awesome. The CBS Online Store should add it. I could just picture all the fun NCIS stuff I could buy... *drifts off into dreamland where NCIS is on DVD*

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not to mention, taking caps of it and making ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

Episode on Tuesday was great. When Gibbs was walking through the crowd I bet my sister five bucks somebody was going to spill it. I thought he would react more to it then he did, but hey still a good episode. :( I really want NCIS on DVD too, :rolleyes: guess I have to wait until next Christmas to ask for it.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

With all this talk about NCIS on DVD I'm linking to a short blurb on tvshowsondvd.com that says Paramount has been dropping hints about a NCIS DVD and might arrive sometime during 2006. Link: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4643

Court

13. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I just started watching CSI this past week and I love the show. Do they not have any DVDs out for it? How dissapointing. :(

I love Ziva. I think she is a great character and I really like her snarky personality to both Tony and the models during "Model Behavior". I cant wait to start watching it regularly. :)

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

Yay, NCIS dvd's. I hope they release them in Holland too. Probably not since they don't even air the show here :(

15. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

NCIS DVDS! YAY! It's too bad that you don't have it in Holland, but you can still reap the benifits! We'll work super hard to make screencaps and icons for everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.