*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! I agree!

After much writing and re-writin and re-re-writing. My new story is up on here. Hope everyone enjoys....

I hate that the season is stalled right now. The studios need to get their act together and come to an agreement. We want our CatNip!! LOL!!

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Darn right, we want our catnip and we want it NOW!

I really hope this all gets resolved soon and finish out season 8. (and the rest of the csi's and spn and smallville and svu.. to bad it won't save heroes though :( )

*huggles Sor* Take care of you first, then you can take care of me -- I mean catnip.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I agree Waiting...unless of course the two words are in the same sentence that reads something like..."CatNip is finally done hiding their relationship and have decided to come out of the "closet" and admit they are actually together like the fans knew all along!" Then it'd be worth it! :D :D

We do want our CatNip now dang it...don't make me pull out my "Shippers scored" speech PTB! Seriously!

4. CathStokes

haha, good one Mo. That is true. Thats the ONLY time those two words should meet. Them admitting their done hiding their secret from us!

You wrote a speech?

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe we'd all love for them to get together, maybe we'll get one good thing out of the strike if we all wish hard enough... :D

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I am hoping that during the strike the writers will realise what is so obvious to us CatNip fans and get Nicky and Cath closer. Strike doesn't affect me because the season has barely started over here but for people it does have an effect on, let's hope it's worth the wait and they give us some CatNip...preferably in a shower :devil:

7. CathStokes

haha, I knew you were just like me with catnip in the shower! They seriously should give us an ep with them in the shower. It would be the hottest ep ever! :devil:

8. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! We need to our shower scene. That would be worth it. Now if TPTB would just get smart and give us what we want...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Hmmmmm...Season 8. 8 has always been my lucky # and it's my favorite #. So, let's hope that it is lucky for CatNip....

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that all posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion about your ship, not just three sentences on three separate lines. ;) Also, off topic discussion should be limited and never overshadow the on topic discussion.

Thanks

10. CathStokes

Wouldn't that be like an incredibly hot episode? I mean seriously think about it, But Start out or end is the question? Do we want it start the ep or do we want it to end the ep? I'm voting for both, really. Like they could start on it, and then get called on a case or something and then at the end of the episode Nick or Cath can be all, 'We need to finish what we started this morning'.

You can cross your toes? I seriously can't. But double cross them for me!

I'm not sure if 8's a good new number for me or not. But heres to hoping! *raises glass*

11. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing when I was reading your post. I just knew that you were going to ask that question. I am starting to be able to read you like a book and that's a good thing. LOL!! I know how we want our CatNip. Now we just have to get TPTB to catch on to the fact that they could and should be canon!! When they finally realize it, they are going to be surprised at how popular it's going to be. Come on PTB give us our CatNip! Pretty please? (Trying the being nice tactic! LOL!)

I will most definitely cross and even double cross my toes. I just know that it will work.

12. CathStokes

Lol you were thinking the same thing? Sweet. I'm glad your starting to read me like a book this saves time explaining. lol.

The nice tactic doesn't always work, but we might get lucky, hopefully, This ship deserves a chance. CatNip could make it all work.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay that would be freakin' hottest thing like...EVER!! :devil: WOW...I just...I can't...wait...what...breathe...I can't...losing focus...Hot CatNip...breathe...shower...gasp...swoon...nekkid Nicky...done! *Mo falls over in a dead swoon at that delicious thought!* :devil: :devil:

Do we have more CSI eps or are we done until the writers get their retarded acts together? :p

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

^ I think we are done (well in the States, not here, were only on ep 4) until after the stupid strike, which totally sucks...

15. CathStokes

LMAO Mo, You better watch a certain blonde is behind ya and might be ready to whack.

I put a camera in their shower, well along with two other, okay two billion others, what? gotta make sure we get the shots. :D

We're done, mo-mo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.