Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

^Would be my pleasure, although it'll have to be tomorrow because I'm on the defective computer :(

I'm watching Death Grip, they are oh so cute.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

You guys are so freaking awesome

I love all of the work that you guys did

Well I have to go because my friends are making fun of me and my obsession.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jodie aww thanks hon, glad you liked the vid! It was quite fun to make...I just LOVE E/C! :D That manip of yours rocks hon! Glad it didn't kill you ;) it was quite worth all your effort, it is amazing! Gah we SOOOO need an E/C kiss already...that pic practically makes me salivate for one! :lol:

Leyne lol, poo on your friends for making fun of your obsession ;) just tell them E/C is your heroin and quite worth being addicted to! :lol:

4. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

a picture and a clip!!!!.....it's too hot to handle :) great job adorelo and calleighD you just made my year. hehehe. can i borrow both clips please? i promise to give you all the credit :)

5. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

omg guys like i havent been here in like some many months! :mad:
    I think im gonna die! :mad:
    yeah like my computer crashed and so many things have been going wrong! :mad:
    I've been watching the new season and stuff but guys please update me here im lost! :confused: :)

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Absolutely love the vid!!! It makes all the more real...even if it didn't really happen ;)

Awesome guys, you totally brightened up my day :D

Mind if I snag that little piece of heaven?

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Course not. You can all use the pic wherever you want. LeAnne will let you know if you can steal her animation :) She's so talanted! Haha, it looks so real!

Now, if only it were to come true.

Methinks a lot of fanfic is the only way to get through these strikes. Maybe everyone should follow my lead and plan to finish all unfinshed fics :) It is my current aim hehe.

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Official V-Day Fic Challenge Details

- due February 14, 2008
    - fics to be posted to fanfiction.net or hiphuggerfics@LJ (or both)
    - must include Eric/Calleigh
    - may include other ships as long as Eric/Calleigh is the primary ship
    - should make some mention of Valentine's Day
    - no word limit

The following three elements must be included in your fic:
    - someone burns someone else accidentally, badly or repeatedly
    - a black eye
    - a strange smell

Optionally, you may include one or more of the following elements:
    - shooting stars
    - edible underwear
    - something that needs new batteries
    - a broken clock
    - Hannah Montana
    - swimming in a swimming pool
    - bunny slippers
    (only elements with 3+ votes are listed; others can be found in above poll and may also be used)

Have fun! :)

P.S. THERE BETTER BE FICS. SHAKES FIST MENACINGLY.

9. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Aww Jodie you'll make my head all big hehe :D. Anyone can use the animation, spread the E/C love :D

I love the VDay elements, I have an idea forming already :devil:

10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Ah sweet! Fic challenge :D I swear I'll do my assignment this time, just be easy on the grading!

Okay, this is probably really stupid, but I have a question about the first element (yes...I am that stupid :rolleyes: ) So is the person burned accidentally and it can be either repeatedly or badly; is it that someone is burned either accidentally, or repeatedly, or badly; or does it not really matter? I'm guessing the answer is C, but I figure I may as well clarify...the English language being what it is and all.

Jodie and LeAnne, you guys are amazing!!! If I'd never seen the episode, I'd believe they actually kissed (as it was, I had to do a double take)

Random story for your/my entertainment: So last night for the first time in a long time, I had a life and didn't get back home until 3 am, but it was -12F (what's that, like -24,-25C??) so the garage door wouldn't open. I didn't have the keys to my house (they were going to leave the inside garage door unlocked for me), and I could only get that stupid door to go up about four inches before it would crap out. So I'm sitting out there in snot-freezing cold trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to get into the house without making too much noise. Unfortunately, my brain froze, and I went into fight/flight mode and decided to take the fastest way in short of breaking in. Ooh, it was coooooooooold!

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^ I locked myself out of my house a couple winters ago. Of course, by my definition of winter I mean it was about 40 degrees outside. So I guess you win. :lol:

I'm totally looking forward to reading all the V-Day fics. :D The only bad thing about there being a challenge is that I know if I start thinking about it, I'll get an idea, and then I'll have to write it. And we don't want that. Or, at least, I don't. :lol:

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh I'm so stupid. The webpage did that thing again where it tells you the form isn't valid and whenyou go back to get it, what you wrote is gone. Alas...I will try to remember.

Jessica, I would just like to say that I want that (as in you to write a fic), but I understand that you're probably under a lot of pressure between school and fics and all that fun stuff. Perhaps you could combine your v-day fic with your up-against-the-wall fic :devil: I'll totally do your school work if you write the story.

As far as temperature and being locked outside, I think it sucks whether it's 40 or -12...plus I'm sure someone out there has been locked out of the house at -50 (and that's without the windchill...though I tend to stay inside if it gets colder than -30. To each his own, I suppose.

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

My semester just started last week, so I'm not exactly stressed with school yet. That doesn't happen until March/April. I'm just too lazy to take on another fic project...not to mention another one with a due date! ;) :lol: I probably wouldn't start it until the day before either, heh. Besides, if I'm not spending time working on a V-Day fic, then my up-against-the-wall fic will be that much better. :D I'm kind of torn though; I don't have a plot for that up-against-the-wall fic yet, but I do have a plot for an up-on-the-counter fic that I really want to write. And no, it's not up-on-the-counter smut, you guys. :rolleyes: :lol:

I wish it would get somewhat cold in Miami. Or that Eric and Calleigh could actually go somewhere cold on a case. Like up north. How cute would it be if Calleigh were so unprepared for the cold weather, and Eric let her borrow his coat? Aw. That coat would like swallow her or something; it'd be so damn big on her. But she'd still manage to look adorable wearing it, and you know Eric would notice.

And being somewhere cold gives them the absolutely perfect opportunity to cuddle. Aw! Or, I'm not picky; they can just stay in Miami and cuddle. :D Nothing makes my EC secretly-fluffy shipper heart melt like the idea of Eric and Calleigh cuddling. :D

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Jess, why is it every time you post, you make me want a fic out of you? Why do you do it? :rolleyes: :lol:

Meh, was the first thing I thought of.

Okay, thanks for the poll and elements Luce, I'm really gonna try with this one. Oh, gosh. Does this mean I have to write fluff? :eek: Meep. I'll try. Okay, special element for Jodie: no angst. Think I can manage it? I don't.

Calleigh in Eric's coat? I love it!

15. iJenne

iJenne Victim

Jodie I want some fricking fluff from you. *glares* Lol, Cal in Eric's coat...................heowcuhnyg!! hchuyhcyg................................................................................................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.