Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(This one I will get before Skell! :lol:) A 16 year here is usually in the tenth grade or eleventh grade (it depends on when your birthday is.) If a person's birthday is in the earlier months, they'd be in tenth grade and if their birthday is in the later months, they'd be in eleventh grade. [​IMG]

So how are things "across the pond"? :D (I've always wanted to see England and learn about it!)

As for a sandle song, I'd stay away from the Pussycat Dolls. Hmm, maybe I should listen to the Lifehouse song before being sure.

Hello Eva! :) School is alays a hassle, but I'm glad your schedule is getting more relaxed.

2. Salean

Salean Rookie

Thanks Hestia ! That was really quick, actually. Now I can take out the random 'x's that I had put in when I wasn't sure what I was talking about. :p

Rainy. :lol: Unsurprisingly for this time of year. I love the phrase "across the pond", everytime I hear it I think of us all being frogs...
    Yup, my imagination is one weird place to be. :D

I was watching 'Harvest' this morning and I realised that there was a scene I'd never noticed in there! Well, not a scene, more a couple of lines in a scene. Where Grissom is talking to Mia and he asks her where Greg is. She replies that he's helping Sara. I'd never noticed that part before but the moment she said that I just thought 'well of course, where else would he be?' :)

3. Skell

Skell Rookie

Haha, you definitely did get to it before me. Sorry about my absence, guys. I've been busy with auditions for the school musical, and call backs, and a bit frustrated lately -- but I won't rant. :3

Haha, thanks Pau! I'm honored to be the Sandley lucky charm. :D Makes me feel right at home. :3

Hestia and Pau, very lovely scenes. I love that second Sandle hug! They're both such memorable hugs. :3
    Haha, "You smell like death..." what a funny quote. That's also a really cute scene. Back when Sandle was really, really apparent, I think. Or at least, on Greg's side. You should have listened to him about Hank, Sara... le sigh.

And Salean, is this fanfic a Sandle one? :D A high school Sandle fic -- haha. You know, they did both come from San Francisco... :3

Speaking of fics, and I don't mean to pester, but did you find time to read mine, Hes? :3

And keep the voting on the sig banner competition strong! :D Maybe one of us can score a slot, yeah? :D

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Emr well I didn't win the comp (I wasn't expecting to first time and all lol) but thanks to all of you who voted.

Congrats to the winners :D!!!!!!!!!!!

I might put mine up if i feel like it......:) and oh thanks for voting I'll making the video ASAP.

5. Salean

Salean Rookie

It's not a high school fic, Skell , just to clear that up. I just wanted to include a little bit of backkground into the story... and I wanted to make sure I had it completely right. But yes, it is a Sandle fic. I should have it finished soon.

I got a recognition award in the banner competition! :eek: (I seriously cannot believe that, seeing as I was stuck using good old 'Paint' and I didn't get any votes for that particular banner...)
    I think Skell , Hestia and SandleDL all won something in the competition as well so congratulations to you guys!!

Edited to add: So, got the fic finished. It practically wrote itself, actually. Here you go: Implicit Meaning

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yes Salean, I got a recognition award as well! :) For this banner: [​IMG]

My other banners were those:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Btw I voted for Lifehouse, simply because I don't like PCD!^^
    I loved the Pics of the Day, those scenes were so cute!
    So may I add a

Sandle Quote of the Day?

Hope dies last but is first to be resurrected from the ashes.
    ~ Leonid S. Sukhorukov

I like this one very much, it fits so well and it's very poetic.

7. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay cause I was bored and cause I just rewatched this eppy...

Sandle Moment Of The Day
    (Rushomama.......can never spell that right lol)

[​IMG]

NICK: Come for a wedding, stay for the funeral. Why do we always eat here?

GREG: It's tradition.

SARA: Ah, tradition. Like becoming property exchange between your father and your husband?

NICK: Oh, that's not what a wedding is. It's a public declaration of love.

GREG: I'm with Vince Vaughn on this one. Dozens of horny, single women with access to an open bar and coupling on their mind.

Making of those lines what you want but Greg is certainly the "marrying type" lol.........And Nick....his comments. Do you think he said what he said because he knows Greg's in love with Sara........I mean Greg and Nick are pretty close?????????

Btw, I'll get the video up in the morning good night
    :D :D :D
    Sophia :)

EDIT TO ADD: Got the video up earlier than I thought I would but it took agess stupid fringing computer lol. Sandle - You and Me!! Hope you like and thanks for voting for the Song!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

8. Skell

Skell Rookie

Congrats and good job to everyone in the competition! :D
    Loved all the Sandle entries -- they were all so gorgeous! :D

Great new caps, guys. Really love all those moments... :3
    I'm going to be a bit inactive for the next couple of days, maybe through to most of next week. I have finals and stuff... oy.

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Shazza, do you mean Sandle Pic of the Moment? :lol: I love that pic from Rashomama. t's a lovely pic. Almost looks like the two are on a date in a nice, cozy restaurant. [​IMG]
    (BTW: Just saw your newest video, so cute! I love that song! Much better choice than the Pussycat Dolls. And you gave us all a shout out? Awww, thanks! [​IMG])

Kat, your banners were wonderful! I think I voted for one of them, but really they're all great. What really impresses me is the text; I love it! :D Text is always one of my problem areas in fan art. What kind of text is it?

Salean also had some cute banners considering she only had MS Paint (wish I was that resourceful!) And she's right, I won, but not with any of my sandle banners. (doh!) But it's alright, since my other favorite ship got recognition and now I can show off one of my sandle banners! :cool:

^ Aww, Skell, good luck on your finals! I, um, didn't read your whole fic yet but I'll try and read it before you're done with finals! (I think I read the first chapter; it was really good! :))

P.S: I have a special something that I made for this thread... I wanted to show it when Naz and Pau were here, though. */mysterious*

10. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Heloooo I'm back!! Naz's back.. :lol: first of all...i would like to say congrats to the participants of the Ship banner competition...and I've read your fic Skell its beautiful!! :D love it so much...and i love the video Shazza lovely :D

well, to me everything's lovely when its about sandle...I loooove the my favourite part in Rashomamma is Sara and Greg were eating together...but then, Nick disturbed them..i hate that.. :p I just realise something...when Greg's told them his black and white POV, Sara like to interrupt him...especially the part where the bride's maid were taking each other's DNA. I think she's jealous :D
    Im here...but where's Pau?? *Searching for her* im sure that the surprise is gonna ba fantastic :D

i have a dialogue...

Sara: Know what Greg?
    Greg: What?
    Sara: I just realise that I'm the only person who you'd like to share your precious Blue Hawaiian coffee with...Why?
    Greg: You're my friend..
    Sara: So, you're tellin me that Nick, Grissom, Catherin and Warrick are not your friends?
    Greg: No! I mean you're the closest
    Sara: Ouh...is that why you're bringin me to the dessert?
    Greg: I just need some privacy..
    Sara: I smell something fishy Greg. :D
    Greg: Oh cummon! I just clean the Denali yesterday...
    Sara: Greg, its just a figure of speech... ;)
    Greg: I know...I just wanna make you smile..
    Sara: Know what...*Lean closer to his ear and whisper* It works
    Greg: Whew!!! Its hot in here or what?? :D

well...to be continue...

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey, um, usually I wouldn't like to point this out... because I'm kinda shy/nervous most of the time... but when you guys say that you read Skell's fic, do you mean her one 'I am the Better Man', or the one posted a few comments back? Because if it was the one a few comments back, 'Implicit Meaning', that was, um, me. If I've got it all completely confused, just ignore me and I'll go hide in a hole for a few days...

Shazza , I watched your vid, it was really good! And you had our names up on it as well :)

Oh, and Naz , I noticed Sara's interruption at that part of Greg's narration too! But I could never get anyone else to agree with me that she was jealous! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who interpretated it that way. :D
    (And love the dialogue btw)

Heh, Hestia , I'm not resourceful... I just get very bored sometimes :p

12. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

opps....im sorry Salean im confused that time..cuzz lots and lots of people nickname's starts with the letter 'S' :confused: im really sorry...i think you should tell us your name...like most of us :D (If you wanna)

now for the Dialogue

Sara: Quiet Dessert eh?
    Greg: Yeah....peaceful and quiet....*Wispers to himself* And romantic....
    Sara: What did you say?
    Greg: Nothin...*Takes Picnic Basket out*
    Sara: Erm...we're havin picnic in the middle of the night?
    Greg: We're havin dinner ok, not picnic..
    Sara: Ok then

Greg: *Place mat on the ground*
    Sara: ooo What we'er having Greg?
    Greg: Shrimp Salad for me and Fruit Salad for you
    Sara: Thats all?
    Greg: Yeah, Ouh and.....champangne *take out bottle and two glasses
    Sara: Okay...thanks..*Eat the salad* Mmmmm...its delicious! where did you buy the Salad?
    Greg: Erm...i made it myself.
    Sara: Right!!
    Greg: Yeah, seriously
    Sara: Its perfect! Well, i can ask you to cook for me anytime..hehe
    Greg: Yeah, i can do that...*eat the shrimp salad* Champangne?
    Sara: Sure
    Greg: *Open the cork*
    Sara: Wow! Its relaxing, ya know..quiet and peaceful
    Greg: Yeah, thats why i chose this place.
    Sara: Hehe...wait! if we're both drinking Champangne, who's gonna drive?
    Greg: Yeah..I guess we should overnight here?
    Sara: Ok then....

to be continue :D

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

It's ok, Naz , I was just a bit confused for a while.

To be honest, I'm not sure my actual name helps you out much with the many names beginning with 'S'. It's Sally, but you guys can just call me Sal if you want to. :) I was going to mention it before, but I kept forgetting.

Heh heh, nice dialogue again, btw. Greg and Sara overnighting in the middle of the desert... fun times for them!

14. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Hey, y'all, I'm back...I'm thinking about doing a crossover fic with Sandle, but, I'mm backlogged and to make the one in my head make sense would take some work...considering it's a crossover with the Tonks/Lupin ship from Harry Potter. But do y'all think it's a good idea?

Other than that I've not got much else up my sleeve, just decided to pop in and make sure that the spirit was still pumpin'...which it is, of course. I miss CSI (mainly episodes with Sara) somethin' awful...

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Two of my all time favourite ships in one story? I think it's a great idea :D
    But seriously, I think it sounds like a really interesting concept. I can't imagine how you're planning to work them together but I think it could work. Someone over at ff.net has done a series of HP/CSI crossovers and it's worked quite well. I'd love to read it when you're finished.