how many times watching all of csi

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by major_csi_fan, Jan 20, 2008.

1. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

I have csi season 1-7 on dvd i am just about to for the first time watch it all right from the begining i have done it b4 but only 2 season 2 how many time have you all watched it all the way throught from begining to far as you can go

thanks

2. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I have only watched the whole first season all the way through, that was when I only had the first season. Now I have all of them and I have always wanted to do that! I would take forever!!! lol But I am willing to give it a try! :D

3. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

Hey ive got 1-7 as well :D I've already watched them all the way through once (must admit it took months though), and i am watching it through again. Im up to season 5 now. It's like my hobby, i watch at least one eppy a day :lol:

4. mana

mana Dead on Arrival

One eppy a day just like CSISneaky.
    That's my meds when there's a hiatus or a long break like now or during summer vacation. :)

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I've never watched my DVD's all the way through. In fact, when I first started watching CSI it was in season 5, and to catch up I firstly rented the DVD's from one of those online rental places but didn't necessarily get them in order. So I watched which ever episodes came first! But I think that's one of the great things about CSI, you (mostly) don't need to watch the episodes in order as the cases are often stand alone. And now if I decide to watch my DVD's, which I don't need to do that often as CSI is on a TV channel in the UK pretty much every night, then I get my husband to randomly pick an episode number, and see what comes up. :lol: