Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

!BUMPING AGAIN!

Since halloween is coming I thought I would bring up my random question again but with a twist. Ok but you can't answer with them picking something that is in the same profession they are currently in.

1. What would each one dress up as when they were a kid?
    2. What would they dress up as when they were in their teens?
    3. And of course what as adults would they wear?

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow a few seconds of screen time together. Now that's makes this a great episode. I wonder what Flack thinks of her short hair? ;)

*****PS I can't believe it but I found our fist thread. It took me a little digging but I know it's worth it. So if anyone wants to relive the fun here it is.****

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well no more screen time but that's ok. (for now) And I have to say I'm kind of excited for next week's episode. Lots of Flack is always good. Now if they would throw in a little more Lindsay then it would be perfect. ;)

Side note: I have to say Flack was looking really trim and yummy tonight. :devil:

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Think we'll get anything tonight?

1st pic:
    Linds: Oh Mac, I didn't know you were in here. I thought it was just Flack.. I just needed to talk to him, yeah.
    Flack (whispers): You're blowing it hun.

2nd pic:
    Flack thinking: when in the hell am I gonna get her outta those clothes.

3rd pic:
    Flack: Watch me undress you with my eyes.
    Linds: Meet me in five and you can do it with your hands

4th pic: (using your text)
    Flack: What you see here Mac, is we have this "thing" called the "Flack and Lindsay thing" Where we uh. have a relationship together, you know, dating. .... Don't kill me.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

No but what I did take from it was that Flack's choice in girlfriends is a lot like season 3 Lindsay. (If you know what I mean) And this new girlfriend didn't seem too smart and didn't seem to understand Flack has a job to do, no matter what date he is on. ;)
    (also seemed funny that he didn't tell Danny about his "new" girlfriend)

7. CathStokes

(I miss season 2 Linds) Flackie needs whacked for choicing that twat. I think he's just in it for the ass, really. What? Linds is with Danny .. Mac's with.. Peyton... (the m/f in me had to do that)

so I think he just had to follow suit.

(haha that was funny, poor Danny didn't know)

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Flack needed some loving granted he was getting from the wrong woman but I don't hold it against him much. Besides he didn't get anything more than some heavy petting for now. Where are the fanfic writers when you need them?

9. CathStokes

Maybe in hiding?

I don't hold it against him... much, I want to whack her mostly. And then whack him up against the head and say, "What were you thinking??!" but, I get it, he needs to play for a bit.. we'll let him play, and then whack him!

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I don't know if you guys have read the Cahill interview yet but he talks about the "girlfriend" from that episode and a few other things.

CSI Files: What did you think of Flack's girlfriend in the episode? Was that the kind of girl you pictured Flack going for?

Cahill: I don't want to offend the writers, but I actually struggled saying 'girlfriend' because I think 'girlfriend' was a nice way of putting...

CSI Files: Fling?

Cahill: Yeah, kind of. I sort of felt that way. There were a couple times I had tried to put it differently and then they had asked me [to use the word girlfriend] for whatever reason. And I didn't question it at the time necessarily, but I just sort of instinctually tried to shy away from saying girlfriend because it seems so [formal]. To me that rang as an established title, and I don't think the intention even from the writers was ever to make her an established woman in Flack's life, but it was the word they chose to use.

There was that one moment when we're at the crime scene and she's on the phone in the background and Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) says to me, "She's going to be invited to all the fancy parties" and when she came up to me to tell me, my hope in that was it would come across in that he was a little bit like, "Yaaaay."

CSI Files: Kind of like, "Ooookay. What have I gotten myself into?"

Cahill: I don't think so, no. I don't think it was ever a grudge. I don't think Lindsay was excited about giving that evidence away. I don't think it was one of those, "Hahaha, I solved the case and I get to take out one of my colleagues." I think there was a struggle in there for her.

And because I can't get the spoiler tags to do what I want I will tell you check out the good news, bad news about episode 11.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok at least they were talking alittle bit this episode. And then they were talking to a suspect together as well. Giving each other those knowing looks. ;)

12. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Why is this thread so dead? (ha, that rhymed :D )

I know I've been really busy lately, but when I had time to clear off my DVR I found such a great episode of CSI: NY for FM shippers. I was so excited!

IMHO, that was a great connection for the writers to give our favorite duo. Even though they were hundreds of miles apart (I think I might be underestimating that number a bit), they had this one little thing in common. Plus, it's giving me all sorts of ideas for fanfic.

When do we have to pick a new thread title? The episode gives me so many ideas, "Hovercrack" being one of them.

~Nutty :D

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I have to say I have been a bad CSI watcher all around. I stopped watching the regular one all together. And haven't gotten myself back into the mood to watch them.

So csicat "Nutty" ;) what episode are you talking about? And what FM goodness have I missed? (crying shame :( really)

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The updated Thread title rules can be found here. Please read and familiarize yourself with them. ;)

Also, just a reminder:

Posts in shipper central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion. Off topic posting should be limited and should never overshadow on topic posting. That could be a reason for lack of discussion. ;)

Thanks.

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I just saw this week's episode. She called him Don. And it's funny how softy she said it. And he just stood there staring at what she was doing while she was lifting the writing off the paper. ;)