Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

:)

2. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

3. SpunkySparky

SpunkySparky Dead on Arrival

OMG one of my faves, Ghoulies 3, Ghoulies go to College. You guys should all go on ebay and get a copy, its a must see for any Eva fan!

4. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

^I watched that clip a few days ago, hehe, I've never even heard of the movie. She looks so terrified though *bless her* those things were waaay creepy.

And some lovely picspam because I was hunting for screencaps to make icons and found this

[​IMG]

I believe it's from High Octane, but correct me if I'm wrong hehe. Look at that smile. So beautiful.

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

yep its from high octane. the shirt really help when you try to find wich episode!! She does have a great smile you can see it too on the sacoor making of she smiles a lot in it!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I loved her that epi, she's always pretty but maybe it was the color or hair or something, she looked extra pretty that day. :D
    I loved her line from the car scene in that one.
    "a little warning please"...the way she said it & the look on her face was hilarious.

BTW, Your avi turned out beautiful CALLEIGHD!

7. SpunkySparky

If you go to ebay and search Eva's name you'll find a lot of movies you've never heard of, some are really good, like Ghoulies 3, and others, well lets just say the fast foward button is a wonderful thing. In the movie Barbarians she'd played a young virgin warrior type girl, Heart Condition she didn't really have much for lines but played a druggie, Rememberance, another really good one, played an Italian princess.

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Holy... I'm sick for a few days and I come back to find a crapload of new posts. This is awesome.

I hope you're right, because I love both of those options.

I'd love to see her work a case that really hits close to home in one way or another. I want to see an internal struggle. I want to see her get worked up and overwhelmed in front of her colleagues. They'll offer their help, but she'll be determined to solve the case, push through her pain, and bring justice to the victim.

Basically, I want a damn good Natalia episode that will get Eva an Emmy nomination, if not a win. We all know that she can do it... She's full of talent and if the writers really gave her something... it could be incredible. She's gotten a daytime Emmy nomination... Now it's time for a primetime Emmy nomination and WIN.

I think that we're finished with that... To me, the shoulder dislocation was just to get that Calleigh/Jake "no work relationships" thing going.

But if something were to happen regarding the shoulder dislocation... what would it be? Have any ideas?

Thanks for the link! I adore that video. Never heard of Chelsea, but she reminds me of a friend of mine... which is a good thing.

LMAO @ Eva's five-minute memory. I'm sure that's thanks to her days on AMC. Cram thirty pages of dialogue right before a scene, film the scene, forget it all immediately afterwards.

"I learned more about epithelials than I ever cared to, like, regurgitate." :lol:

And she looked a little too happy when she said that she could probably kill someone and get away with it.

Oh, but she's adorable and I love her. I'm happy that she's found someone whom she's happy with. Good for her.

"Do you have a body?"
    "Are you saying there is one?"

:lol:

Adorable.

Exactly. I sat there for a full two minutes looking over the options of that poll and I still haven't decided. I love the ponytail, the side-swipe bangs, the tight curls, the loose curls... can't decide, they're just all too great. And don't even start on her AMC hair. I'd love for the Miami stylists to bring back that kind of hair on her.

(Speaking of the soap opera... For any of you who have some time to kill, I found a video clip from an episode of AMC [that has Eva in it, of course] that I find more funny than it probably is, but... eh. :54 to :56 wins at life. I SO want an animated icon of it.)

Welcome to the thread! It's always nice to see new faces (well, usernames) here. :) Make sure you have a drink! *gives ya a glass of Midori*

Thanks for the heads up! I've never seen that interview and it was a fun read. :D

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hi BVFAN, you disappeared on us! hope ya feel better. :p

Don't get too stirred up about the shoulder theory. The only thing I was thinking about is if she is in a struggle, that maybe it would pop out of place again, leaving her not only in pain, but unable to fight back.
    I don't really think anything major will come out of her shoulder if that did happen, but I could see if they were fighting & her arm went back the wrong way or she gets slammed into the ground, any kind of scenario like that could cause strain on her shoulder. Maybe...maybe not...possibility :confused: :D

Or she could just be Superwoman like the rest of them & take his ass down like it's nothing!!
    I have more of a feeling that she won't though. :(

10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

haha the fast forward button, why was she not *half* decent in that movie-- if you know what i mean...;)

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I listened to her album today, I was randomly looking in a charity shop and I was like- 'ooh Eva made an album?!' hehe. It's not my type of music at all but a couple of the songs are really catchy, and she can't half sing :) She's really good, got a lovely voice. I woudln't have known it was her singing if I hadn't known though.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I've heard that it's really good. I have yet to hear it myself though. You can buy the album off her website also if anyone is interested. I should buy it, I think i'll do that!
    If I remember correctly, one of the songs on her album was used in All My Children & won awards for it.

Eva is all around very talented!! The girls got it goin' on!!

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I was watching George Lopez the other night and Eva was on. It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out because I was so sleepy but she played George's long lost sister and the head of the school administration or something like that. It was really cool to see Eva in another show other than Miami.

14. SpunkySparky

Oh its not Eva, she was a hoot, in all of her maybe 18 years. I believe it was the first movie she ever did. But hey the movie could be your cup of tea if you are into barbarians grunting fighting. Its not worth spending more than a couple of bucks on Ebay but it is a fun watch. I just checked netflix and they do have three of her movies there, One Hell of a guy, which has Rob Lowe, and I believe Eva may sing at the end of this but I haven't seen it in a while, Remembrance, definately a must see and Dangerous Curves which I know I have seen and for the life of me don't remember.

15. SpunkySparky

The song she sang on AMC is not on the album but you are right it did win an award at the Emmys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.