Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OMG! The dorky grin of Danny's from NA. I love it! I also like this sequence too.

Danny biting his bottom lip as he checks Don out.
    [​IMG]

Meeting Don's eyes after he's checked him out.
    [​IMG]

Smiling at Don when Danny likes what he sees.
    [​IMG]

And if I'm not mistaken, I think that dorky grin of Danny's follows the last picture above.

I love the picture of Danny biting his knuckle. I've never seen that one before. *snags :D*

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, great pics!!! :D :D :D

I love the one of Flack checking Danny's ass out in the helicopter! I remember that and it so cracked me up at the time. That was a cute sequence with them, how it started out that Danny was the one to first approach the helicopter and then Flack swung around to go in first before Danny. Flack sure is protective. :lol: And then he got to check out Danny's ass. :lol: Reward!

I love in NA how Danny seemed to be grumpy with Flack for something but by the end of the episode Flack had won his way back into his Kinkapoodle's good graces. :lol: Was Danny's goofy little smile from the beginning or the middle of the episode? Either way, too cute. Danny looks like he's trying not to smile too much, but it's a losing battle. When Flack turns on the charm, who can resist???

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Please, for the love of all that is Danny/Flack, tell me there are bigger versions of all the screencaps you posted up there, roximonoxide! :devil: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, that is priceless. Even blurry as it is, you can see Flack's jaw is sagging in awe at Danny's posterior! :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: Like ...

Flack: Dan, Mac just called and he said - he said ... uh, he ... uhm ... he ...... uhhh ...
    Danny: Don, ya okay back there? *wiggles*
    Flack: ... wuuuhh ...

:eek: Wow. We've seen quite a few visual proofs of Flack ogling Danny's behind with great blatancy ... but this? Knuckle-biting = Danny pretty much at the end of his ropes and an inch away from rushing to the locker room for some ... relief. :devil: :devil: :devil: And poor Flack, he doesn't have a clue his own bubblebutt is causing his kinka-poodle such distress. :lol:

C'mon, Flack! Just turn around and fireman-carry Danny to the locker room already! :devil:

And aaaaaaaawwww, 1csimfan, that is such a great picture series of Danny enamoured with Flack. :D Not only did it capture Danny checking Flack out, it clearly showed Danny is more than pleased with what he's seeing.

And what he owns. :devil: ;)

4. Top41

:lol: :lol: :lol: Flack is totally struck speechless in that cap! :lol: :lol: :lol: He's about .01 seconds away from jumping in that helicopter and ravishing his Kinkapoodle. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ooooh, that would be so damn hot! :devil: Especially when Danny is already obviously so hot and bothered! Flack should definitely take advantage of his Kinkapoodle's arousal to just ravish him for the rest of the day. :devil: ;)

Danny's expression in those caps totally says, "Yeeeeaaaaah, I guess I'm gonna let you take me home and ravish me for the next twelve hours." :devil: ;) Danny is nothing if not a provocative sexy little minx. ;) :devil:

5. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

Flack's all about his kinkapoodle. His kinkapoodle in helicopters, his kinkapoodle walking, his kinkapoodle in his bed... ahem.

I love the 'Danny likes what he sees' pictures as well as the knuckle-biting one.

Hee. I just got 'An Officer and a Gentleman' imagery. :lol:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: That scene has always stuck in my mind! I think it's darn romantic. Just imagine Flack doing the same thing!

Danny's there working in the labs, sad that Flack's gone but then ... Flack shows up at the lab entrance, and everyone's watching him as he strides up to Danny and then carries the CSI up into his arms. :D

Of course, Danny will put up a fight simply because he's a rebellious kinka-poodle like that. :lol:

Mwahahah, knowing Danny and Flack and them being such horndogs, they probably did it in every private nook and cranny they could find in the labs. :devil: :devil: :devil: And I'm sure Danny did a lot of knuckle-biting too. :devil: :devil: :devil:

7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Credit card bill??? Oh!I Have already said breeding cat is very weary!!! :mad:all don't to mention is a wildcat!I poor Flack!
    But dog dog(Flack) want all the more strive ah!I still wait for you adopt the wildcat to go home ah!!! ;) ;)

>>>>>>>>>

I think if become the cattle whip soup would much more hot! (cattle whip:penis of cattle) :devil: :devil:But I think that the Flack do not need such soup,That will let him ablaze!!! :eek:
    Oh! Let me again bethink,The Flack sex maltreats a scene of Danny!***nosebleed*** :lol: :lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I thought of suddenly...
    The Dog Dog to cat allergy!
    Wow!But I still think that the home of Flack feeds a cat,a he will not allergic cat,probably let he is on the bed ,extreme allergic cat!
    Danny,When the Flack kisses you secretly on the bed,Do he will allergy?***burnable red lip***

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: ZhuShuaijie, your posts are always entertaining. Yeah, looking at Danny's expensive jackets and shirts and all the very expensive things he owns in his apartment, I'd say Danny is one high-maintainence kinka-poodle. :lol: And Danny a wildcat? Ohh, I'll bet he is, knuckle-biter and butt-flasher that he is. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:eek: Okay, I had to read that a few times to figure out you were talking about Flack drinking some kind of aphrodisiac soup, and not that Flack has a ... uhm, cattle whip between his legs. :eek: ;) :lol: Heheheh, I don't think Flack needs a soup like that either. All is takes for Flack to be ablaze is for him to see Danny wiggling his bubblebutt. :devil: Instant readiness! :lol: :devil:

Flack being allergic to cats is debatable now since he didn't sneeze at all in that episode where that mad guy built a Noah's ark in his backyard. There were tigers in it but Flack didn't sneeze when he passed them! Obviously being around Danny, his kinka-poodle, must have made him immune to cats at some point! :p

9. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

I've uploaded Eddie's WOWOW interview here.

He talks about Carmine, working with him etc. This interview is a must see !

"It takes a while, I think, in relationships to learn how to listen."

Eddie's words, not mine! ;)

10. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Thanks for that video [/b]Lorelai[/b]!! It was really priceless! :D

It was really nice to see Eddie's face light up when Carmine name came into the conversation, he really laughed naturally. The fact that both of them are the only ones smoking may have a lot to do with their bonding, I know when youre into a big group and only two people smoke those two tend to unite against the evil that try to make them to quit :p

11. Top41

That interview is too cute. The quote about smoking building relationships? Awwwww. :D And yeah, Eddie's face does light up when Carmine is brought up. How cute! :D

I love the idea of Flack sweeping Danny off his feet literally and carrying him away. It would be so cute. And yeah, Danny might squirm and fight a little bit, but not for long. Flack spoils his Kinkapoodle, and Danny lets Flack have his way with him. :devil: ;)

12. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Danny: Don! Don! stop it! Stop it put me down right now! Donald Flack! put me down! *kicks his legs a bit and smacks at Don's back*
    Don: *smacks Danny's backside* be good Kinkapoodle and you'll get your treat!
    Danny: what? kinka-what?! where did you get that?
    Don: no where! *heads off to the car...or broom closet*

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I dunno why but I always did peg Flack to be a smoker. :lol: Or at least, a once-in-a-while smoker. I think it definitely has something to do with Carmine being a smoker and the fact that Eddie and Carmine are close friends in real life. However, to actually hear Eddie confirm that he is a smoker ... that amused me. Isn't it ironic that the only character we've seen smoke on the show so far is Mac? :lol:

Just imagine Danny, Flack and Mac standing outside the CSI building, smoking away! And Eddie having said, "Smoking makes for good relationships," I'd love to see Danny and Flack flanking Mac as they smoke ... and then talk very, very frankly about their last sex marathon while Mac is there listening to every naughty detail. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

I wish I knew what the interviewer asked Eddie about Carmine to make the guy light up so much and smile so big and laugh like that. Perhaps it was, "Do you and Carmine go out together when you're not working together?" and he's like, "Yay, I get to talk about my manlove! FINALLY!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Part time smoker perhaps. IE: every time Danny lights up after some serious smex... he'll share a few drags with him. ^_^

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

Lorelai thanks for posting that video it made my day :D awe eddie! I love that his face just lit up when the conversation went to smokin with Carmine and he had that dorky smile on his face everytime he mentioned Carmine's name *sweet*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.