No "E"s allowed.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

[I am so not part of this]

Just saying that even it is hard to come up with these, I'd still see more lines just one or two - also with resposes or so.

Thank yous.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ducky it is good that you look in to this string of posts and I will do what I can to follow your thoughts on this :)

Mia if I may call you this to avoid a particular glyph I wish your lady is good soon :)

Now that my 4 cats got food I will go look at sum posts :)that I having fun at :)

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Ooops, I should know I would do it anyway :p It's just too difficult, my brain won't allow total lack of that symbol that follows abcd_ as I talk.

I gotta say I think I should look up in a dictionary for this. Synonyms should turn it into a not so hard task. Or not... But it isn't fair anyway, is it?

As much as I probably shouldn't post again in this group of posts :rolleyes: as I am bad at it, I might do. I'm too curious and I also don't want to quit :lol:

Now I'm just waiting until you find my slip (or slips) again :cool:

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

No slips I could find, you did good!

I was planning all day on buying food but I forgot to look at my clock and now it is almost six and it's dark out, and also cold. But nothing I can to, I must put food in my stomach and thus I must buy it first. Complaining won't do any good, I'll do what I must do... :(

PS: You may cut my nick short and say Mia ;)

5. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

With days going by as quick as days can, I'm having music complications. Today, its difficult to find anything good. It all sounds matching with no originality.

Man, now that I look at it, think if anybody wasn't licit to applying 'a'. :lol:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm just, blah. I must shut the lids that fall in front of my oribatal looking things and think of a man whos' calling I cannot put in this post. I must go to a land of halucination for a bit.

:lol: This is so f'in hard, my brain hurts too much.

I'd like to post about my day so far, but I'm afraid if I carry on with this post, I'll slip up and touch the naughty button that holds the glyph :D. I had to go to a food joint last night, it was highly romantic, with my boy romantic guy.

I'm also watching a DVD of Dana Scully and Fox, I cannot call the show by what it is known, as that it has our particular glyph in it. :D

I'll go now or I'll do a small thing wrong and cry.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Last night I was thinking about nothing in particular and what do my brain do but starts to think of things to post that don't contain a particular non constant. My brain hurt.

My day today consists of doing laundry which I only do 1x in 7 days. I will probably look at a book but I can't say what book is as it has too many glyphs in it.

I will now go and do my morning food and my morning drink of T :)

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Funny how it's morning on your world-part, and on my part it is almost 4PM.

My sunday consists of TV and food with my lady. Now I'm watching my adorably furry kitty taking a nap in front of our TV.

It's boring but I'm too lazy to do what I should do, so I'll just stay on my sofa and watch on...