H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Ah yes, Camp Fear. I have so many DuCaine eps that I love, but that one tops the list. That, and Kill Zone. ULTIMATE. LUV.

Keep the faith yall... Oh and BTW I'm working on a manip to bring back our two. I'll post it when it's finished and all lovely-looking. :)

2. Aude

Aude Victim

Im getting more and more suspicious now over this lack of H/Cal interactions and can't help but thinking that maybe,that was the only way TPTB found to keep both DC and EP working on the show and not have to fire EP :( the way they had to do with Kim Delaney.. maybe TPTB thought that was the best way to keep their #1 and 2 on the show since they couldn't possibly do without EP :confused: what do you think guys,can't think otherwise since this idea got stuck into my mind..that indeed, now, DC can't stand working with EP anymore :( and so that having everyone chilling out especially DC,they wrote stories so that they've to work the less possible together.. :( :eek: How sad....EP is so easy going, laid back and cool woman...God,bring them back working together.. :)<3

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

Time to make everyone smile! :D :D :D

Hey Aude hang in there. Our DuCaine will be back! ;)

We all have to have hope, that is what this ship is all about. :D

So here is a reason they have been so quit lately... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Head over to the manip thread to see what Horatio and Calleigh have been up too. Oh and have fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine all the way! :D

HCrazy :cool:

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

*gets big smile* I should write an ode to Hcrazy for her and her loverly manips... unfortunatly my muse died from the lack of H/C interaction the past few seasons. Waaaaah!!!

OK I'm fine... anyways, you know what I think? All this time the writers will be striking will hopefully make them realize that DuCaine is essential to the show. Yup! And they'll write us all our loverly DuCaine eppies and make us smile again!

5. TexFan

TexFan Civilian

Thank you, Hcrazy for making life somewhat bearable during this endless drought of H/C interaction. Your fanfiction keeps me going until the two actually appear together in a scene and have some dialogue.

Does anyone know what happened to "The Lonely Road" fanfiction website? I have been trying to access the website for a few months and it is just gone. Has it changed addresses?

While I have been lurking here for awhile, this is my first post. Not sure if it is against the rules to post a link if anyone has it, but whatever anyone could do to help a poor, H/C-starved gal out, it would be much appreciated.

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Speedsdaughter,

Thank you so much! I am just happy to know I made you SMILE! :D Hopefully the writers gets your MEMO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome TexFan, I am more than happy to keep OUR DuCaine alive. :D You are welcome and I am glad you are enjoying my fics. ;)

On the LonelyRD question, The site has been down a while now. Maybe try to contact the moderator, sorry I can't be of more help to you.

DuCaine Lives!!!!!!! :p :p :p

7. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

***bump***

***peeks head in and hears nothing but crickets chirping***

Hello... anybody still out there???

Boy, a girl goes away for a bit and everybody's gone... ;)

Well, if anybody's interested, I have posted Chapter 11 of the DuCaine rewrites up on youtube... just search for me by my screen name, it's the same over there...

So anybody excited that the strike might be over soon and we could get some possible H/Cal time back? I'm trying not to get too overly excited about it, but am remaining optimistically (is that a word??? :confused: ) hopeful about it all...

Anybody else?

DuCaine Forever Baby... Yeah!!! :D:devil:

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow! HELLLOOO! Glad to see this thread bumped up - I thought it was lost! Let's hope we get some good DUCAINE scenes ASAP!

I was watching CSI:NY last night, and all I kept saying was — "Look, the two leads are in the same scene TOGETHER, INTERACTING - HOLY CRAP!" It's so annoying that our dynamic duo have been kept apart for so long (29 eps and counting ... :rolleyes: ) , and I really hope this ends soon. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if the season just ended - I don't need to be reminded of the lack of DuCaine, or the crappy plots, or the inconsistencies...

Sorry, getting a bit negative there. On the plus side - H and Cal will be back March 24 - WOOHOOO! DuCaine all the way, man! ;)

(Maybe now would be a good time to wish our pair a happy Valentine's Day :) )

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

Okay, wake up people!!! Wake up!!!

H&C have been whispering in my ear and they told me to get you over to the manip thread... now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Go... :lol: Get ready for a shocker too! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Okay I hope all the DuCainers are well and still believeing... because that's what gets us through! :D

Oh and great Vid HAngel... As always... wonderful! :D

C'Mon March 24th... :p :p :p

Manip thread... Go Now! :lol:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol:You are too funny!

What can I say, it's almost just wierd watching the old episodes.
    I was watching "camp fear" a few weeks ago & WOW!!!
    It's so changed.
    I felt like I was watching ONE character who is now a character killed off the show!
    It sucks really bad.

It kills me too that Calleigh has lost her strong accent. What the hell??
    I hope she doesn't end up like freaking Madonna & come back next season w/ a British tone to her voice :rolleyes:

Im all for character development, but it shouldn't change their "bond" together.
    It's the stupidest thing ever!!

I would even go for the 2 of them discussing a case on the phone in a split screen.

Ugh, they MUST have some interaction before the season's over. Maybe we'll get lucky w/ the sequal to 'Raising Caine'.

***throws Ducaine in the closet & MAKES them talk to each other***

Edit: or shall I say lock them in the elevator!!! Good god I just peeked into the manip thread....HCRAZY...I salute you, honey!!! Those are awesome!!
    That made me feel better...thanx! :D

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Aweee, Mjszud... I want to give you a hug!!! ;)

I know, we all miss our H&C and we still hang onto hope for some new scenes this season. Maybe we'll get lucky buts lets hold out hope. I love all the old episodes and the new but I have to agree... I also want our H&C working together again. :D :D :D

I do have hope that they will be in more scenes together this season.... THEY HAD BETTER!!! :mad: :lol: :lol:

And thank you. I am glad you like the elevator manips! :D

HCrazy

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey, Hey, HEYYYYYYYYYYY... :eek:

I just read the script for, "You may now kill the bride," and guess what????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol: Our couple has a scene! :D :D :D :D :D Yes I said Horatio & Calleigh will actually talk in a scene together! A SCENE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it seems short but I am happy to just have something at this point. :rolleyes: Also I am not giving up hope either, maybe they will have more because the script is just a draft and it is only a few pages. So hey, who knows... Like I said we have to have hope!!! ;) Maybe the strike woke up some of TPTB, eh. :p :p :p

God I hope SO!!! :lol:

Okay so good news so far and who knows what can happen after this. I am glad to have my show back and I am ecstatic that H&C will have a scene together. :D

It made my WEEK! :p :p :p :p

Later,

HCrazy :D Still smiling!

13. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Hey all. New here, but this is the best ship going. DuCaine rules. It's works so well and CBS can't use the excuse of age gap, they did create the GSR ship.

I'm riding on hope that they'll eventually agree to DuCaine.

And HCrazy where did you find a copy of the script?

Wolfca

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Wolfca,

:D Welcome and you will have lots of fun here, especially when all the DuCainers come back out of the closets! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As Horatio would say, "DuCaine... To be Continued!" :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

We always have to hold out hope and Believe! We're DuCainer's! :D :D

Oh and I will e-mail you the link. No worries.

15. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Got it. The one thing i have noticed on CBS officail site is that you can't contact them. Probably know that they'll get hundreds of emails demanding DuCaine