Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

BasketCase963, please add some more content to your replies so the board doesn't get spammy. Thanks.

2. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I hated Titanic. Definitly not worted 11 academy awards! Other movies that I don't like (but aren't necesarely bad movies): The Matrix , Escape From L.A. , The Love Letter , The Recruit and probably every Steven Seagal movie. Like I said, that I don't like the movie, doesn't mean that they are bad. Cause The Matrix isn't a bad movie, I just don't like it.

3. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ I'm with you on the Matrix I know there are lots of fans for it but I just don't get it. Worst movie I have watched recently is Lords of Dogtown it was late and I had insomnia and it was bad but bad enough to put me to sleep :lol:

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

For me the worst movie ever is Waterworld. Not only coz this was considered to be one of the biggest flops ever made in Hollywood. To not talk about the huge budget for so stupid film. But also Kevin Costner was my first 'love' when it`s come to movie actor and I was so so disappointed from all this fiasco. It take me more then 2 years to watch again movie where he act. But now I`m over it and still follow his career. ;)

5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Another one, that was horrible, was the remake of "The Fog". There was just no thrill to it, and didn't have the eerie effects, like the original. Plus I found the cast, were not very believable, making the movie, a real downer, and waste of $7.50, in the theater's.

6. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Just reading this thread makes me want to watch my "Mystery Science Theater 3000" DVDs.

Other than what I mentioned 3 years ago (the remake of Rollerball and Showgirls), other wastes of time are "Freddy Got Fingered", and everything that has Rob Schneider as the lead character. I know that these movies are supposed to be gross out and childish, but they are just not funny.

I have never seen this movie (nor do I have any interest in seeing it), but one movie this year I heard was horrendous was "Bratz", which I still have no clue what crackhead thought it would be a good idea to make a movie based off dolls that pretty much do nothing but tell our young girls that it is okay to dress up and act like a complete sluts. As for the movie, I saw such reviews as "Watching this is like being raped by Myspace", and "This is why the terrorists hate us".

7. MacsLovlyAngl

1: Down and out in Beverly Hills - This movie was very out there, and didn't seem to keep my interest.

2: Nightmare on Elm Street 2- One was great, had alot of fast paced horror. But two was a let down for me, I found it very comical and weak. As for the rest of them, they were about a C+.

3: Mystery Men - This movie urked me every which way, it was so not funny, not even under the warped humor category, it was some very poor acting, especially from Ben Stiller, who've I enjoyed in other comedies.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yeah, I started watching the first one once, and couldn't get all the way through it. I don't get what the big deal is :confused:

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

1. Notting Hill - I tried watching it but the beginning was so painful that I turned it off.

2. The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift - Again I tried atching it but it was so far off from the other two that it was hard to stomach.

3. Dude, Where's My Car - Sat down to try this movie again the other day but alas it's the same. It's too geared towards people that have no idea what is going on...content people!

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

One of the worst movies I've ever seen is City of Angels! Duh, it was so unbelievably lame. I never watched the whole movie because I always fell asleep after about 10 minutes.

Two other really bad movies are Halloween: Resurrection and Freddy vs. Jason. It seemed as if the producers had put everything they had into the second movie, every single way they could think of to try to kill someone. It was ridiculous to see Freddy and Jason attacking each other with huge knives, axes, lances, etc. and none of them died!

11. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

The Matrix Series - I'm with everyone else. I don't get the appeal - that, and the fact the fanboys generally piss me off. The Matrix didn't invent slow motion, thanks.

Anything with Steven Seagal/Chuck Norris - Speaks for itself, doesn't it? ;)

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think one of the worst movies I ever saw was Bug with Ashely Judd. Oh my god it was horrible!! I was never so happy to see a movie end.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

myfuturecsi, are you talking about the re-make? If you are , yeah, that was crappy. But if you get a chance rent the old version, it's great, most re-makes, always stink :lol:

14. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I saw 'Vanilla sky' last week after I promised myself I would never do, and I regret every second I spent on front of the tv. The original one was a lot better, and the characters more defined. More to say, the only thing didn't like in 'Open your eyes' was Penelope Cruz and she's in the remake making the same character, only even worst, if that's possible.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That was a remake!!!

Oh lord.

But that is one of the worst movies I ever saw, it was an hour and a half (I believe) of my life I'll never get back!