Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

yeah she was a very loyal friend. She really didnt want to get him into trouble. The fact that her gun instructor is cute made me mad to but i think he's a weird man so hopefully he will disapear soon!

2. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

Hey all....I'm new to the board but I AM A HUGE HUGE fan of Ryan/Natalia (as well as Eric/Calleigh...but that's a different thread..lol)

I was looking over the comments by u guys......nice to see I'm not the ONLY one who loves these 2......
    AT LEAST I HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE STILL LOVING THESE 2.....

I know a fic writer on another site who writes some one shots....and is also doing a CSI/CSI Miami fic that has Ryan/Natalia, Eric/Calleigh, Nick/Sara & Catherine/Warrick....

She also started a Ryan/Natalia LJ community.......and I had made a fan vid, which I posted the link to there:

Link: http://community.livejournal.com/boawolfe/

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Heyyyy I was wondering why I hadn't seen a Ryan/Natalia thread. Good to know there is one. These two together make sense and they've been having a good, helping each other out relationship. Every time they have a scene together I wonder if they are going to say something flirtatious (sorry if I mispelled!) to each other. So let's see what happens :).

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

they would be great together, it would be nice to see Natalia in a good relationship and Ryan never had nay romantic storyline than the date he had with Nat.

5. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

TOTALLY AGREE!! For me, the perfect ships on this show are Ryan/Natalia & Eric/Calleigh........

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i think its time Ryan has a real relationship. everyone on the show had someone so its time they give him a love interest but with the writer strike just having new episode would be a dream come true!

7. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

totally agree!!

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Cool icon veggie! Is that a real picture or a manip?

I don't know what to think about these two. Sometimes they act like they hate each other and then sometimes they flirt like hell. I think maybe they have a love/hate relationship. It's kinda cool, though Ryan/Valera is still my OTP. Ryan/Natalia wouldn't bother me, though.

Yay Animal Crackers! I gotta say, this ship has the coolest name.

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

My icon is from the casoor photoshoot. Eva and Togo took picture for that line of clothing. its true that they have a weird relationship but i really loved the fact that they smile at each other in raising caine.

10. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

Did they? I think I missed it....lol. Which amazes me cause I am ALWAYS on the look out for anything related to these 2 (scenes,etc),,,,,

I loved the scene in CSI My Nanny where he comes into the lab & they're talking about her spendign lots of time at teh range.....
    And he kind of like winks at her....I just adore these 2!!!

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i love that scene to! its the only episode that i really cant stop watching!!!

12. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

What? CSI My Nanny?.....cause it's got my Ryan/Natalia......and it's also got some Eric/Calleigh.

And these 2 couples are my OTPs!! :)

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Dont forget that Ryan is really handsome in that episode and we see his arms!! Also he give Nat a nice little talk.

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Isn't that the one that has like a little angsty part between them or am I thinking another ep?

15. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

The 3rd ep of s.6 has him in conflict with her as he works for the defense on a case (he wasn't reinstated at that point in the season)....

So there was some conflict there......but CSI My Nanny was the 10th episode.

And he did look smoking hot in that pink shirt....lol. The guy has been working out...lol.

He and Adam together on 1 show is really like overload on hotness, u know?..lol

Also, I've made 3 Ryan/Natalia fanvids & have posted the links on a Ryan/Natalia LJ community......

But I'll share it here too.if u don't mind. I may have already posted them here....

If any or all already, forgive me....my memory's a bit bad.

Reminder: READ SUMMARY OF EACH VID.

Vid 1: More than a love Song
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQREXN5Ar1g

Vid 2: Breathe In Breathe Out
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71pCQcd5A0

Vid 3: Girlfriend
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utpRkUTo0eY