Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HoratioStalker, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

thank you :)

2. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Thank you for the caps!
    She was smoking hot last night. I like the green (I think that a darker green would look much better) and I'm glad that they put her in something that wasn't so freaking low cut that the actors playing the male suspects didn't have to constantly correct where they were looking....

3. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I really like her in green (I'm probably biased b/c it's my favorite colour but hehe.
    I saw some clips and the pouting was *just* so cute :). I really can't wait for s6 to air over here *wishes*

4. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

i cant wait to see raising caine. my grandma had to tape it and now i have to figure out how to hook up the friggin VCR!! grr! :mad: but everyone keeps talkin bout how cute she was poutin and i cant wait!

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ aww, she was. All 'humph, he beat me' pouty hotness.

Gosh she has gorge lips :lol:

I liked the green this time, didn't last time. Men alwyas seem to get the better of her when she's wearing green. Hagen in that plane one, and now Eric in RC. Granted, it wasn't the same situation but...

I have no idea what I'm saying.

I love Emily, that will do. :)

6. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

^ I think you're saying she should wear more red :) hehe, good things happen when she wears red. And it suits her :D Then again she'd look good in anything I 'spose. *jealous much?* hehe.

7. calleighismyhero

i watched raising caine but i dont see wat u guys are talking about when they said calleigh had a pouting scene. which part were u talking bout? thx!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it should have been while she was talking with Eric about the fingerprint...whene she was sure they were Julie ones...but Eric showed her she was wrong ;)

9. calleighismyhero

ok thx i will go watch over that now to see if i might have skipped it by not paying attention bc i was fast forwading through the commercails since i taped it. u were a big help!

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

For all y'all's information (was that good southern genitive? No? Arh doesn't matter, I'm German; I'm allowed to speak wrongly... *cough*): Here's the interview with Emily from the official CSIM magazine - Click!

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ good! I'd accept you as a Southener doll. :)

I really enjoyed this article, thanks Leela! And she's so damn pretty. It's so not fair *humph..*

12. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

it's okay jodie i feel the same way :( i'm still in denial that she's almost 40. she's looks like she's 25 or someting. But it's awesome that she always acts really down to earth in interviews, not like other celebrities who can't seem to stop talking about themselves and their upcoming projects. Guess that's why we love emily, cus she's like that wacky friend you hang out with and can make your day when your feeling down. :)

13. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

wow, i had no idea that she was almost 40. i mean i thought she was like early-mid thirtys.

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Aparantly, she's really easy to interview. One guy *forgets who* said it was like having a chat with a friend; that it didn't feel like work. I love that about her, too. It's like when you watch her on TV interviews, she has you smiling in like a second, just by doing somthing totally wierd, and acting like its normal. She's odd. :lol:.

One thing I have noticed is how avoidant she can be. If you notice, she never divulges too much info about her opinions about the story-lines, or really talks about what she wants to happen. But she still manages to keep the interviewer talking for ages :lol:. Such a skill.

Emily was born October 8, 1968 :)

15. calleighismyhero

i hate that shes almost 40 bc wen i get old enough to see her she probably wont be acting anymore... :( well mayb i'll b lucky and see her while im young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.