Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

OK, and this may be a little weird.

Has anyone here ever seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Do you think Ryan and Greg would be able to pull it off? I personally think that it would be kind of fun and yet at the same time really 2008 like. I could see Greg playing Frakenfurter and Ryan as Magenta. It would be really fun to see. I would pay for tickets.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hehehe - Ryan & Greg in a disco....I am sure we discussed this topic before....but how funny would that be??? Ryan in his sweatervests or t-shirts and jackets and Greg with his spiked hair and Marilyn Manson t-shirts. What a combination they would be. Of course no one would be able to take their eyes off this sexy/grogerous pair. Greg would have to teach Ryan how to dance I would think.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, by disco do you mean club? :lol:

I would love to see them go out dancing, as the music is quite techno and more Greg's speed. Ryan would have a long ways to catch up with Greg's moves. Hehe. Plus there are poles there, so seeing them both try to pole dance coud be very interesting/amazing! :devil:

4. CSI_Kat

Yes - disco, night club, whatever you want to call it. I don't know about pole dancing......but Greg teaching Ryan how to dance could be hott....especially if bumping/grinding was involved. :devil: Of course then Ryan might get warm and would have to strip off some of those clothes. :devil:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

awe you girls are getting naughty in here ...YAY!!! Pole dancing, interesting. I could see Greg totally trying to do it. He seems goofy enough to ty anything. Plus he'd do his best to turn Ryan on being sexy clinging to the pole shaking his ass. OOOOppp pg 13 I know.

I loved The Rocky Horror Picture Show! It was a very odd movie but I love the dude that played the lead, damn can't think of his name but he has an awesome accented like british/english voice. He also played the clown in IT, scary.

Anyways, them doing the The Rocky Horror Picture Show would be great! I'd love to see them dressed up in those costumes.

6. Tristianna

The lead who played Frankenfurter was Tim Curry.

I could see Greg so in that kind of attire. Corset, heels, black fro wig, lipstick and eye shadow singing. Ryan as Magenta would be so cute. I have to look for a pic of Magenta though so we can all find out what Ryan would look like dressed up in that attire.

7. CSI_Kat

Sue says
    Us??? No! Never! We are always sweet and innocent - especially when discussing Ryan/Greg! :lol: I still think seeing them together in a club would be hott and sexy! :devil:

Ok - so in this case I have no idea what Tristianna is talking about. Maybe I do lead a sheltered life! :lol:

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, I will find you a long and pm it t you. ;)

The club scene would be very hot and very fun. Perhaps some shedding of the clothes miht even happen! :devil:

I could see them doing Rocky Horror as well. Alo Fame is still sticking in my head, I don't know why. Just seems like a good time! Plus the tight 80's clothing isn't a bad things either. :devil: Hehehe.

9. Tristianna

Kat: In Ohio, Rocky Horror Picture Show is the one movie we ALL love to see, especially down here in Southwest Ohio.

Ryan and greg in a club, now that would be intersting. Ryan with his "conservative attire" and Greggo letting loose. Fame....now those clothes would be best suited for Ryan and Greg maybe the one uncomfortable. Either way, it would look hot. :D

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Damn I'm in the wrong part of Ohio because it's not too big here :(

I agree I'd love to see them in the clothes they wore on Fame. They were more Greg's style at least, a little funky.

Them in a club pole dancing, very interesting :devil: For some reason I just can't see Ryan being a dancer but I think Togo can dance. Something is telling me that he's probably a good dancer. In fact those Casted vids made me think he took ballia (sp) togo a little ballerina in a tootoo togo in a tootoo :devil:

11. Tristianna

Twiztid: What part of Ohio are you in?

As for the pole dancing, I would see Greggo getting Ryan comfy along that pole and the two working it together. Greg would be such a good teacher for this kind of thing. Ryan would be more than happy to show Greg he has some moves. :D :D

Did I hear you right as well....Tut? Togo? >> << Where?

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well Ryan doing ballet wuld be interesting...but he wouldn't be wearing a tutu...he'd be wearing tightish pants, tight shirt, :devil: and ballet slippers. Girls are the only ones that wear the tutus.

Now that i'm thinking of ballet...Ryan and Greg doing the Nutcracker would be interesting. I could see Ryan as the hero and Greg as Drosseilmyer or the Rat King. Just being Greg can pull off evil and make it fun. :D

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wow no action since Monday...have to change that!

Could you see Ryan or Greg being crafty? Like crocheting, knitting, sewing, interior decorating etc.

I'll post my answers later. :D

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Tristianna, sry this took so long to get back to ya, somehow I didn't see it. BUT I live in steubenville, right up the river from Wheeling W.V. I couldn't really see either of them being crafty like anything you mentioned Sara. I could see RYan being into having his house decorated nicely, matching everything like curtains, blankets, pictures, ect. I'd say for any kind of crafty hobby maybe they would get into making model cars or maybe painting. Greg being musical maybe he writes poetry or even songs.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I could see them trying crocheting or knitting it would be kewl to see. Ryan might make those really kewl tie blankets that are easy to do. I could see Greg doing a bit of painting. Perhaps trying to teach Ryan how to use oils and acrylics or oil pastels on canvas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.