Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor / Caine Clans

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 25, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor Caine Clans

When the kids arrived back at the apartment, Brad was there, setting things up. "Hey Brad, how goes it"? "Great Arthur, so you all ready for the big times"? "Of course, I love Desti, and I know we can do it". "Good for you, cause you know your dad, and Uncle have bets on you, right"? "Of course, I wouldn't expect any less". "Okay than....I've brought you guy's our extra microwave, stereo, DVD player, boxes of dishes, pots, pans, glasses, and other odds and ends".

"Thanks Brad, I love you and Mari for helping us". "We love you too Desti, which is why we want to help you both succeed". Now Arthur was catching on...."ummm...how much do you have on the bet"? $200, that you and Desti, last for more then one month". "Jeez...you're as bad as the rest of them", laughed Arthur. "Ahhh....the joy's of being part of the Caine clan, even if it is through marriage".

Leaving the kids to set up, Brad headed back home. "Hey Brad, what are you doing here"? asked Eric. "Oh...just checking out the kids new place". "What do you think"? "I think, they are going to make it, they are both smart, and level headed". "Okay....what did you give them"? "Nothing Eric, just some advice to take it slow, and not give up". "How much Brad", laughed Eric. "$200, they make it longer than one month". "Thank God, I'm not a Taylor, or a Caine". Laughing, brad yelled....."tell me bout it, we are a crazy bunch of mixed nuts".

Back at the house, Marisol was bathing the boy's when Brad walked in. "Hi sweetheart, how was your day"? "Good, hoe bout yours, did you get the kids settled"? "I did love, though it didn't take them long, to figure out, we had a bet going". "Of course not, they are Taylor's and Caine's". "Daddy....we pay Tonka tucks tonight"? "Of course son, you get dry, and daddy will set them up". "K daddy, ove ou". "Love you too, my boy's".

tBC...

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: 'i love their family bets they can get quite exciting :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol yeah it can...ROFL at the mixed nuts thing

4. MacsLovlyAngl

With the day fading, Arthur and Desti, were enjoying their first night alone, in their new place. "Isn't this wonderful, we are all alone, and no one is here to disturb us". "I hear you Desti, so what do you want to do"? "Umm.. we could watch a movie". "Hmm...I was thinking more along the lines of bed". "Huh!!! it's only eight, why would we want to go too bed"? Looking at Desti with the look that said "why do you think", she smiled.

"Ooooh....I see, well then, far be it from me, to say no". Picking Desti up in his arms, Arthur carried her to the bedroom, when the buzzer rang. "Who's that"? "I don't know, I'll go check". Opening the door, Arthur seen HJr. "HJr, what are you doing here"? "I thought I'd stop by, and see the new place". "What..now"? "Yeah, that's okay isn't it"?

"Ummm..sure, come in". "Arthur...who is it"? "It's your brother HJr". "What...what's he doing here"? "Said he came to see the new place". Coming out of the room, Desti gave her best fake smile. "Hi HJr, how are you"? "Good sis, just thought I'd see if you two needed anything". "No.. we are fine, but thanks for asking, shouldn't you be at home with H3 and Claire, she is pregnant you know, and must need you too".

"I'm sure she does, and I'm headed home shortly, aren't you going to offer me something to drink"? "Ummm..yeah, is Pepsi okay"? "Sure Desti, that would be great". As they went into the kitchen, Arthur whispered to Desti...."even in our own place, we can't have privacy". "Shhh...let's just get this done, the faster he has a drink, the faster he will leave". "I hope you are right".

TBC...

5. MacsGirlMel

argh get out of there and let them alone lol

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I was thinking the same thing- they have been patient enough :lol:

7. MacsLovlyAngl

It must have been two hour's, when HJr finally left the kids. "Okay Desti, I'll see you later, if you guy's need anything, call". "I will HJr, don't worry, she said, as she kissed him. Shutting the door, Desti and Arthur, breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god, if we get one more visitor, I'm going to scream". "Me too Desti, now let's skip the movie and go right to bad". Laugihng Desti said... sounds good to me".

Just as they got to the bedroom door, they heard the knock. "God damn it, said Desti, we may as well have stayed at my place". "Just ignore Desti, maybe they'll go away". "At 8pm, I think not, we are going to have too answer it". "Fine". Opening the door, Arthur seen Eric. "Hi Eric, what's up"? "I thought you and Desti might like to have dinner with us". "No thanks, but thanks for the offer". "You sure, Cher has made her famous spaghetti". "No...we've eaten already".

"Okay...if you change your mind, let me know". "I will, see ya". Shutting the door again, Arthur headed back to the bedroom. "Did you get rid of him"? "I did, he wanted us to have dinner with him and Cher". "Huh...what were they having"? "Cher's famous spaghetti or something". "Are you serious, damn, let's go". "But Desti, I thought we wanted to be alone"? "We did, but I make love better, on a full stomach". "Christ... beaten out by a plate of spaghetti", sighed Arthur.

Over at the Caine home, Calleigh was missing Desti already. "Come on love, stop crying, I bet you Stella isn't crying". "I don't care, she still has a girl at home, I have no girl's left, all boy's". "Geez, thank's love, that's comforting". "I'm sorry handsom, it's just I'm in a house full of males". Wrapping his wife in his arms, he said...."I know love, but it will be alright, you'll see".

Horatio thought to himself...."This little plan of Mac's better work, for I can't stand to see my wife unhappy".

TBC...

8. MacsGirlMel

ooh what's the plan? more more!

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

mmm plan... I want to know more :D

lol at Desti and the spaghetti :lol:

10. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Ha Mac's plan, he's got a rota going on to disturb those two until they are fed up and come home....that's got to be it. Very sneaky..Mac must have the shortest bet on!

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Footy you are ahead of me. :lol:

When Calleigh headed upstairs to clean, Horatio called Mac. "Mac...how's everything going"? "Not good, I can't get in touch with the kids, HJr said they went over to Eric's and Cher's for supper". "Great...Calleigh's a mess, and won't stop cleaning, you told me this would work, we even called off the bet". "I know "H", give me time, it's only their first night".

Hanging up the phone, Mac turned around and found Stella watching him. "Hi sweetie, how are you"? "Don't how are you me, what are you and "H" up to this time"? "Nothing love, honest". "Mac I can always tell when you are lying, you never look me directly in the eyes". "Listen Stel, everything is fine, I have to go out for a while, I'll be back".

Heading out the door, Stella yelled...."if you two are out to disturb those kids, I'll tell Calleigh". "Bye stel, see ya". Pulling out of the driveway, Mac headed over to Eric's, to give him a piece of his mind, how dare he ruin their plan.

"Have you had enough Desti, laughed Cher, you ate more than Eric, where do you out it"? "Mmm...in my stomach, it's so good Auntie Cher, I can't help it". Clearing up the dishes, Cher brought out dessert. "Mmmm...oh Auntie, is that, oh it is, strawberry shortcake, mmmm".

Laughing Eric said...."I hope you have lots of money Arthur, for Desti is going to eat you, out of house and home". "Slow down Desti, there's more, smiled Cher. "Sorry Auntie, I can't help it, I hope Uncle realize's how lucky he is to have you". "I do Desti, believe me, I do". With dinner and dessert complete, the kids sat down, and discussed their plans with Eric.

*KNOCK<KNOCK* "Whoa...who the hell is that"? Getting up Eric answered the door. "Eric....how could you, you were supposed too.......ummm, hmmm....hi kids".

TBC...

12. MacsGirlMel

more more I wanna know what they do next!

13. MacsLovlyAngl

When Mac seen the kids, he changed his tune. "Eric..."H" asked me to stop by, and talk to you about that report". "Sure, come in, we can talk in the living room". "Hi Arthur, Desti". "Hi dad, this better not be some trick, to get us home". "What!! no son, I wouldn't do that". Walking into the living room, Mac slid across the door, so the kids wouldn't hear their conversation.

"What are you up too Eric, you are supposed to get them to come home". "I can't do it Mac, they are to happy, and beside's that, Cher said she'll kill me, if I get involved". "So...you afraid of your wife"? "You afraid of yours Mac"? "Hmmm...good point, so now what"? "I don't kow, why don't you just leave them alone, let them figure it out, once they see how hard it truely is, they'll come home".

"I know that....but Calleigh won't stop crying, which is making "H" upset, you know he loves to see her only happy". "I understand that, get Horatio to have hewr focus more on their new son". "Listen Eric, he's tried everything, nothing is working". "Haaa...go figure, Calleigh did nothing but complain when the kids were there, and now the've moved out, she's complaining again, how she wants them home, I don't get it". "You don't get it"!!! hell Eric, I don't even get it"

"So now what"? "Now I call Horatio, and tell him we wait". "Good luck man, I'm going to get back to my company, I'll see you in the morning". Leaving the room, Eric headed back to the kitchen. "Where are the kids"? "They snuck out, they know their dads are up to something, something no good". Laughing Eric said...."you got that right". "What was that Eric". "I said...what a night". "Hmm...I'm going to finish the dishes, come help dry".

TBC...

14. MacsGirlMel

I hope they realize the kids need to grow up and be their own families now.

15. MacsLovlyAngl

As the days turned into weeks, Calleigh became more focused on Stephan, slowly realizing her life was her own again, with no kids to chase around, no dog, no screaming, just her, Stephan and her wonderful husband.

"Good morning handsome, how you feeling this morning"? "Wonderful love, you're in a great mood this morning". "Why wouldn't I be, it's just the three of us now, in our huge home". Laughing...."is that a hint to sell our home, and move into something smaller"? "Well... it's an idea, as much as I love our home, it's rather large for us".

"Okay...okay, I'll put up a for sale sign, and you, Stephan and I will go hunt for a smaller home". Kissing her husband smartly, she got Stephan ready for their outing. "We're ready, let's go". "Slow down love, let me finish my coffee". Passing Stephan to his daddy, Calleigh helped herself to cup too.

"You ready yet"? "yes sweetheart, I'm ready, get Stephan in his carseat, I'll lock the door". Pulling out of the driveway, Horatio knew that even though they would no longer have their first home, they would still have all their memories".

Meanwhile over at the Desti and Arthur's, she awoke feeling ill, running into the washroom, she vomited all over the toilet. "Desti...are you okay"? "No...do I look okay, I think I have that damn flu". Backing up a bit, Arthur said..."you want me call the doctor"? "No...just leave me alone, aren't you going to be late for work"?

"Yeah...okay, I love you Desti, see you tonight". Escaping out the door, he banged into Cher. "Whoa...slow down Arthur, what's going on"? "Oh..ummm...Desti is really sick, and I'm running late for work, could you check on her"? "Sure, you go ahead, I'll have a look in on her".

Entering the apartment, Cher could hear her wreching in the washroom. "Desti...you okay hon"? "I don't know Auntie, I'm so sick". Feeling her head, she realized Desti had no fever. "Desti, how long have you been ill"? "Just for a couple days now, but by the afternoon I'm fine".

"Hmmm...are your breasts tender"? "Yeah, why"? "Desti, I think you may be pregnant, how about we go out, and buy a test". "You're kidding right, I can't be pregnant, we've been careful". "I understand that, but humor your Auntie okay"? "Okay, just give me a few minutes".

Leaving the room, Cher smiled to herself, for she knew Desti was pregnant, and their problems, would just be begining.

TBC..