The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Aw QOTU, I wish we could have heard the end of that dream.

I saw this over in the Ryan/Greg thread and thought the topic would be a good idea to start here. Do any of you think Nick and Greg could do a play or musical together?

I personally would write all of the scripts to the plays that they would act out. Then we could easily see the love scenes and the kiss that we would only wish for....

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I wish you could write those scripts! :D

I've just read on YTDAW that The Futon Critic had "Bull" listed as the S8 finale and that it seems that CBS might have already written off this season...Who knows?

If true, I think that "Bull" was a great season finale for our ship, don't you think?

Love the glances the boys give each other in this scene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, they stand SO close... :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Thanks to Wojo for the screencaps!)

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh my, the season finale?! Well, if that's really true, the DVDs should be out sooner, right? And yeah, great finale for the LOVE and even better season!

I love the way Nicky looks at Greg for help against Wendy. And Greg comes to his rescue.

And they sat oh so close together :D

I've been rewatching S7 and finished with Redrum and if I had any doubts about Nick's sexuality (which of course I never had) they'd be gone now:
    First, Cath tells him to go to the crime scene with Warrick and then he gives Warrick this look:
    [​IMG]
    Do I have to comment?

Then he looks at Greg when he passes him and Sara in the hall and then of course the infamous Wink of Love:
    [​IMG] ;)

I finally got to see some clips from the episode before Bull and again it seemed so right, the two of them working together (ALONE) on a case. They are a perfect match.

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Omg really, sigh, ugh, yeah this is or was the season of the love... But next year if the woman with the name which we can not speak, does come back, then what of our LOVe?

Will our Texan Nick Stokes, and his partner the handsome Calafornian Greg Sanders be safe with the prowling comments, the one liners, of She with no name?

As you can see, I'm very worried about next season and what will be in store with our men/boys.... Curses to the writers strike for dampening the Love.

What if the Love is forgotten next season????

What if this season is meant to be the Love Season..? Sigh maybe i should stop...

Hey i'm liking the Nick and Greg/ George and Eric pictures....

Keep em coming....

The evidence never lies.

5. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

We must all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. True, while this may be the last of The Love for the season, that does not mean there will be no more of our boys. If said woman does come back, we must all hope that people out there are listening ot us in the fact that we want our boys being together.

No doubts, just hope for The Love to stay....

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

A part of me really, really wants the season to continue, then another part of me wouldn't mind the season ending where it is. Good for The Love and nothing for TPTB to ruin.

So, "Go To Hell" is on in 10 minutes. I won't be watching, cause I don't think it was good for our boys!

Shazza, I'm a HUGE Power Ranger fan. Crazy-ly huge. In fact, official Wetpaint people are upset because I removed a small Power Ranger Wiki. Just fans of slash couples. So, I promised them I would create a main Power Ranger Wiki. That's what I've been doing the past few days. Fun.

Speaking of Wetpaint now. They're offered to GIVE me a domain name for my Luke and Noah!!! They're trying to make it more official. If that wasn't good enough, the boys are surprisingly on tomorrow!!

Okay, Nuke/PR talk is over. lol

Don't worry about the Writer's Strike guys. I know it's not happy at the moment, but we have each other. Just like our boys have each other.

Plus, maybe it'll give us time to convince TPTB that our boys BELONG together!!

You know, sometimes I wonder why I like them so much and why I want them together, and then I watch just ONE subtexty moment and those thoughts leave my mind.

The Love is there!!!

7. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Hello again, my loves! I'm so sorry for being gone so long. :( I just needed to get my life back on track and sort out a few things. But fear not! I have not given up on The Love! Never. :p

So, since I haven't the time to go through all the posts I've missed in teh last *checks watch* erm.. two months.. I take it ya'll were disapointed that the Chapel Scene we were all so looking forward to, didn't happened? I was! But, I do think it was a good season ending for our ship. Good boys! :) But it's always, always great to go back and watch reruns/season DVDs and try to find more proof of Nick and Greg's love.

The only good thing about having CSI reruns on is that it gives me reason to watch Supernatural on Thursdays instead. LOL. Anyway, I'll try to be on more often. I miss ya'll! *hugs*

8. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hi Zodiac! You've been gone awhile, but you should still catch up a little bit, at least with what we commented on from Bull, cause we found loads of awesome Love moments! Including the "Chapel Within the Crime Lab" scene! There was a card, and there was only one! Ah, sweet Love... it almost can't get any better than that...

I'm not worried about anything, at all. If the season ends here, well, for us, it had a bang of an ending, which still makes me happy to think about it. And I doubt Sara's coming back. Besides, she's practically married to Gil already. I mean, he did propose, and I think she said yes. So, it would be horrible if she came back and dumped him for one of the boys, thus breaking up our ship. And by horrible, I mean, horrible for her character to do that, and horrible for TPTB to make her do that, it would be bad for the show I think. Aside from that, all she could do is take screen time away. But we know they're together, and spend most of there "off screen"/"off the clock" time together, so we wouldn't see it anyway, whether they were cannon or not. *sigh* I feel like I'm rambling, also feel like I'm trying to defend something I really don't need to.
    I'm just not worried. End of story. There. lol.

PS. there wil be no shameless promotion this time. *hinthint* Night all!

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Happy Birthday Zodiac and welcome back!!! :)

Since I haven't seen Sara's departing I can't really tell how possible it is that she returns but I don't think she will. Even if, this season showed us that the Love is more than alive, that they are together and nothing can take that away from us (isn't there a song like that?)

I just hope that TPTB will continue to let our boys work together because they have chemistry (not just as a couple but also as friends) and they work really well together.

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

ZODIAC! :D

Even if the season IS completely over, it was still a good season, though it was pretty short. Although there's a little thought in my head that this was going to be a good season for the guys, and the writer's strike just kind of shot that down... (NO NO WRITERS I LOOVE YOU COME BAACK) But if it was going to be an amazing season for the guys, and the writer's strike just postponed that, maybe they'd have time to realize that there's something wrong with making one of them a cheating lying ass... On the offchance they wanted to make it seem like a soap opera.

And twins, you'll be happy to know I'm going to get to S5 tonight! I'm halfway through it and I'm GOING TO DO THIS. I'll probably start sometime around 3, though, considering I'm going to be doing other stuff up until then. -grumbles at schoolwork and all the hidden essays she's going to have to write- HOWEVER, you'll have a beautiful *coughyeahright* ep guide soon!

AND I'M A LITTLE LATE, BUT... ACTION FIGURES? O_____O :lol: I think I would return to a child-like state of mind and make Nick & Greg kiss. xDD Complete with kissy noises and deep voices that make my throat hurt. BUT OH MAN that would be some cool stuff.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well they did end things on a positive note for Greg/Nick.....their interaction was just great during this last episode. Love fan - I agree....they do have great cheistry together. The episodes they work together in are always good!

Anyays - I have another present....this banner was from the shipper banner challenge that just ended. If anyone wants/needs a banner....this is snaggable.

[​IMG]

12. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSI_Kat- That banner is adorable! Totally snagged already, but I'll share with whoever else wants it. lol.

Speaking of action figures... My grandparents used to have these kissing dolls. Their lips were magnetic and when you placed them near enough to each other, their heads would move closer and they'd kiss. Sounds great for the boys, right? lol, and fits with the banner.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Happy birthday zodiac and welcome back!

As far as action figures I'm not that into them but if it happened Id like my Nick to come with a CSI kit, camera, CSI baseball hat, wearing a pair of black jeans with boots, a navy blue t-shirt and his CSI vest.

And Greg could also carry a kit and a camera, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a MM t-shirt, a pair of tennis shoes. Also the option of a lab coat. A few different hair styles to choose from as well.

But no Sara since she's gone and I want to keep it that way. This season was great and if it's over then I don't want her back to ruin season 9 for me.

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I like the idea of a Nick&Greg 2 pack. It can come with an anal swab to commemorate their first scene together (nothing kinky)

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZODIAC!!!!! :D :D :D

Love the banner, avatars and screencaps.

I agree with you all that if Bull was the last episode, that it ended well for us Love fans. It was truely a awesome season for the boys! :D ;) :D

As for the new nameless girl that might join and that has been the worry of some Love fans, dont be. In fact, I kinda welcome her. And dont freak out with me saying that. I havent been brain washed. I say this b/c I really feel she wont be a love interest. I think Nicky will admire her & respect her. She will bring moments of jealousy. And i think she could also bring our boys to being canon. If she is smart, she'll figure it out and might call Nicky on it. Even if she doesnt make our boys canon, she might bring our dear sweet Nicky out of the closet. But besides that I think that she could be good for our boys, I think there is a great possibility that she is FICTIONAL!

I'll stop my ranting for now! :p :p :p But seriously, think about it. Logically, think about it. Dont let the fear of what she could do or not do to this ship but whether or not she is real or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.