Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

Psych en Español
    The Jan. 25 episode of USA Network's Psych, in which a homicide occurs on the set of a Spanish soap opera, will feature the theme song rerecorded in Spanish, as well as also air on Telemundo that night.

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Sounds interesting. And laughs to be expected, as usual. :D Can't wait to hear what the theme song will sound like in Spanish. I liked it when they did a remix of it for the holiday episode.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

It seems that we're finally going to meet Shawn's mother, yayyy !!!

Does anybody know how many episodes are left this season?

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Last friday was the last one of season finale of this show. It will be back in the Summer, thank goodness the strike is over. We won't see Shawn's mother in the summer. Why she left her family behind in the kitchen and take her so long to get a drink. It doesn't take that long to get a drink.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thanks for the info NicknGrissom, now I understand why last episode ended in a cliffhanger.
    Well, in the first episode, Shawn said that his dad was who left, but maybe the writers changed their minds about it.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You're welcome. I never watch the first season of Psych, so I won't judge the father that left. I remember my mom told me that Shawn's dad did left them in the beginning or something.

7. Dynamo1

From TV Guide online:

Psych
    Exclusive: Steven Weber Says "Uncle"
    [​IMG]Steven Weber is spending his downtime from wooing Brothers & Sisters' Sarah with a visit to USA Network's Psych. The vet of such series as Wings and Studio 60 will appear in a mid-August episode playing Henry's brother, and thus Shawn's uncle.

Oh, but not just any visiting relative. Weber's Uncle Jack hits town claiming he has a map to hidden Spanish treasure. A race to beat raiders to the loot ensues, with James Roday presumably doing his best Shia LaBeouf.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Have you watched the summer finale?
    Same plot than the CSI: New York finale...:rolleyes:

At least it was funny when Gus told Shawn "I love you" and when Shawn told Lassiter "You are so sexy right now!". :lol:

9. Dynamo1

Good cast last night. Alan Ruck was a regular on Spin City, in the Ferris Buellar movie, and played Captain Harriman in Star Trek Generations. Used to watch Gary Cole in Midnight Caller, recently on Desperate Housewives, and Wanted.

10. Billy

Billy Hit and Run

Glad there are some more Psych watchers. This series is so cool. Season 2 will start soon in Germany. I'm lookin forward.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love this show! Shawn is hysterical. His interactions with everyone are very comical. The fights with his dad, the arguments with Gus, calling the cop Lassie. :lol: All of it, very funny. :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Aww, poor Shawn. He's been wanting Jules all this time and she didn't want him, so he moves on with his HS gf and then Jules picks that point to tell him she finally realized he could be the one. Of all the dumb luck Shawn could have. And Jules and her horrible timing. :lol: I like the idea of them together, but it's not a necessity. I like him with the other girl too. :lol: But, him and Jules definitely have chemistry, but that may be due in part to the fact that the actors are together in real life. :lol:

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Agh, Psych's ending annoyed me last night. I love the Shawn/Juliet thing, and it feels like the writers were looking for an excuse to have Jules being the one crushing on him next season. I don't know, it just felt like there was really no reason for this shift... hopefully they'll make up for it next season.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Is that Shawn and Jules in your icon? Yeah, the ending was kind of annoying, but also kind of ironic in a way. You could tell it was killing Shawn not to accept her invite. :lol: But, he knew it would be wrong to stand the other girl up again. I honestly don't see him and the other girl lasting, so I'm sure eventually it'll come right back to Shawn and Jules.

On another note, I felt really bad for poor Carlton last week. He thought his wife wanted him back, but she really wanted him to sign divorce papers. Poor guy!

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yep, they're my icon (currently, I'm working on my new one. not because i don't like the current one but because they never stay for long).

It was ironic. I loved the look on Shawn's face when she kissed his cheek. It was very "Oh, God, what the heck am I doing??", which was appropriate. He doesn't seem to have a great track record with women, and definitely not with the current one, so I don't see them lasting very long, either. Maybe the next half-season mark. ;)

Yeah, that was sad to watch last week. He was so eager, and then she just gently said that she wanted a divorce. Aw.