Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

It only came out negative because the suspect was trying to be sneaky. Ryan didn't do anything for it to turn out the way it did. He was on the right teack with the guy, just a bump in the road placed by an idiot that was eventually caught. As for him looking bad it's really not true, he can only go on what the evidence and tests tell him.

There are a few nice Ryan caps on Random Scribblings. Though it will take a bit of time to find them all since they are scattered.

I wish the one of Ryan and H walking was zoomed in a bit, the jackets Ryan is wearing is opened enough to see the shirt and som nice fitting jeans. :devil:

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I loved those fitted jeans! I love it when he wears jeans, ah so nice!

I actually like jon in those blazers, but i prefer the fitted ones... I also hate when they wear the shoulder pads in them, it annoys me... doesn't look very natural either.

-----

In regards (ah sorry i forget who posted this) someone thought that Togo is gay? haha i definetly dont see it. I mean he was dating that DIana girl... haha there are a lot of people, straight need I mind you have done commericals or other things such as movies.... Even if he was gay, i would still love him.
    hahaha i can't believe they think he's gay, how come they think that?? the way he dresses or acts???

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

That was me that posted it Katelynn and I said my hubby and son says he's gay, just to tease me. My hubby has always teased about it, insecurities..hahaha. But I agree if he was gay it wouldn't matter to me. *Looks at banner who I ship him with* hehe. I would still love him, he's a fantastic actor and seems like a really likable guy. OH NOT to forget Drop dead hott, sexy, and gorgeous!!!!

We really needed a close up on those tight jeans..damn camera man teasing us! :devil:

4. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

hahaha Twiztid4Togo I know what you mean about being teased. My mom really likes Eric so whenever we watch the show we kinda tease each other about who we like and she always makes the comment that Ryan is gay lol so if i showed her that commercial she would prolly just tease me even more lol but who cares lol :)I love Jon he is amazing! :)

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

btw, i LOOOVE your icon!

ahah awe, he said it>??? ahaha what a bugger.
    Well i guess you could always say that well at least hes a hot gay man haha i dont know im not very good with thinking of things like that.

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Heh..I knew I'd be seeing icons from that vid pretty quickly. ;)

I need to rewatch this episode because I was busy while it was on, and never got a real good look at the outfit.

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Hey guys!! I still love that video, I've never seen it before, but it's so darn funny. katelynn i love your icons!

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thank you :)!!

haha i'm actually watching that video right now hahah (the bud lite one)..... oh how if i was there i would hug him.

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I know how you feel! My dad is always teasing me. Since he knows how Im obsessed, whenever Ryan is in danger -like someones shooting at them or something- he's like "get Ryan"
    :mad: Also, whenever Ryan has his "screw ups" my dad is like "He's good for nothing, fire him again!" :lol:

Monday's episode was pretty good, darn cliffhanger though!!!
    I too was kind of confused/peeved when we didnt see Ryan until like 30 minutes in. Every 10 minutes I was like "..Ryan..? Ryan...? Where are you!?" :lol: The outfit wasnt so bad...not my favorite on him. But yes, those jeans were fabulous. He needs those jeans and a t-shirt and we'd be verrrry happy campers :lol:

Happy Birthday GunsNRoses259!

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Thanks for the birthday wishes ILuvJonathanTogo and Twiz. Twiz I love the pics. Hha. you knows what I love about the Bud Lite commerical/ My cousins works for Dever. They deliever Budweiser. Bud Lite. Any Anheuser-Busch product/ So it's makes it awesome/

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Those pics are amazing Sue!

Happy b-day GNR! :) Hope it's a good one!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

GunsNRoses259 - Happy Birthday! May it be filled with Togo wishes and dreams!!!

Here is a super cute Season 3 pic for you!

awwww

14. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Happy birthday GNR259!!!

ILuvJonathanTogo my family is the EXACT same way! if speedle is in an episode, my dad will be like "ah no ryan dose for you tonight".
    or like you mentioned if he gets hurt, they all make fun of me.... or like you said as well if he messes up they just say "well, they could always fire him again".

Kat, awesome pictures!!

Here is a birthday picture for you GNR!
    The one and only Jonathan Togo!

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

So I was thinking (yes dangerous I know :lol:) that we should all list some of our favorite Ryan quotes. I am sure we have done this before....but he has so many funny one liners that I thought this would be fun.

My all time fav is - That must have been one Kinky party.
    Another one was - That's Hott from Legal.

So anyone else want to post a few?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.