Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

How about both Eric and Calleigh dive in to save the woman and then when she is safe make out in celebration?? I wouldn't mind seeing both of them get wet in a situation like that. ;)

Hell they could make out in the water :lol:

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay Luce first hon, love that "hello Mr. Delko" look you capped of Cal...her pursing her lips...oh gah she's gorgeous! How they have not jumped eachother yet, is beyond me! :rolleyes: :lol: And second...
    Oh good lord...seriously! :eek: Of all the stupid...just incredibly retarded...GAH!!! Cuz the stupid freakin' greedy studio people don't make enough billions of dollars that to save themselves what will amount to a drop in the buckets of their fortunes, they are going to cancel a whole half of all television seasons? RARRRRRR!!!

I want my E/C and I want it NOW!!!

E/C jumping in to save that woman and then making out in celebration sounds like a brilliant eppy plan to me Jackie! I like it! :D

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hummm, wet Eric and Calleigh *iz inspired* ....

I will finish that manip, I had NO idea they were so damn difficult, so kudos to Leela and ya'll who can do it so easy. I just can't get my background to stay put, thing keep bluring together :lol:

Oh, did someone mention a vid? :D.

Anyway, need coffee, I start a new job tonight. At a bar. With horrible old men demanding this from me *sigh*. But I'm gonna be coming back later tonight/tomorrow morning and I want a pretty EC pic to make me smile! Can someone provide? Hehe.

j x

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh dear lord Jodie that just sends me straight down to the gutter... :devil: Lovely evil smexy thoughts after just that one line! :lol: :devil:

*Hands Jodie coffee...* good luck with the new job!

I suck at manip's so kudos to y'all who are doing them...they're quite fun! Anything to see E/C kissing! :lol: I do vids though...maybe I'll make one of those! :D

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

*takes* dankeschon. I'm starting on a quiet night, so I can't do too much damage. :D

Hell, we have to be in the gutter now babe... how will we keep our sanity? And if you react like that after that one line, you're gonna be a puddle of goo once I've finished what I have in mind :devil: . I said, I've been inspired!

Yes, a vid would be nice.

On another, totally irrelevant note, I LOVE your BB shot Mo ;) why didn't THAT happen in Miami?!

6. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

THE SEASON IS DONE?!?!?!?! Oh you have got to be kidding me...Honest to pete and all the other freaking saints, why did it have to be now? I was telling Jackie earlier (and I still agree) that we've got some people here who could totally write for the show, and it would be a thousand times better and a whole lot cheaper. That pisses me off. Wow, I'm sorry. I'm done now.

Mo, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who went there. Just for the record though, I wouldn't have thought that if I didn't have an incredibly dirt-minded boss. Seriously, the man finds innuendo in EVERYTHING.

JOdie, on that same note, is your inspiration a story??? Yes, please :D

Shazza/Sophia, mmmh, I loooooooooooooooooove Lifehouse. Have you seen the actual music video for that song? So cute! Seriously though, I could turn every one of their songs into a music video...okay maybe not all of them, but...

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Wow. I doubt next season won't happen, though. The studios can't be that stupid - as soon as the reality tv fad is over they'll start losing viewers like crazy. I think the writers will eventually cave in. Unemployment only lasts 6 months and when they run out of money they'll just sign, I bet. I thought the writers would win (honestly, they should've taken some of those offers) but it looks like the producers are one step ahead of everyone.

What's up, people! I feel so bad for not dropping by more often but I'm so blah on CSI: Miami right now and other ships are battling for my attention. I might enter the V-Day challenge, though. Are the elements up?

8. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Skylar, long time no see. I think a few people suggested some elements for a v-day fic, but nothing big has happened yet. Maybe this time I'll manage to get one done in time. So yeah, not much is happening here, but you should still come back and hang out. We may not have a new eppy to talk about, but it's always interesting. Join the fun, Skylar.

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Welcome, Sophia!

Skylar, I think you should abandon every other one of your ships and just come stay with us. Well, you can keep Ryan/Valera, too, but that's it.

The V-Day challenge elements aren't up yet, but I'll probably put them in a poll like Friday or something so we have a whole month to write them. I have a list of 14, but if anyone has something they wanna add, speak now or forever keep your peace come Friday. I think we should do 3-4 elements this time, instead of 5, but no switching. Five was a handful, and making each of them meaningful was difficult. Plus, it's just V-Day. So probably 3 or 4 is a good bet.

More info on the strike: Bryan Fuller (executive producer of Pushing Daisies) says, "I don't think the TV season as we know it is over just yet. If the strike is resolved in the next three weeks, there is a slim chance that shows could come back and produce four or five additional episodes to wrap up their seasons. Any less than that, and networks will scuttle. But that's if the strike is resolved quickly. If it isn't resolved by mid-February, then, yes, that's pretty much it for the 2007-08 season. I have a little hope that between the DGA negotiations and the desire to save the Oscar telecast, we may have a chance. I'm not giving up hope for a few more weeks! Or until I'm told it's done."

Hopeful, but pretty unrealistic, I think.

I like Lifehouse, too. Coincidentally, I was listening to "The Beginning" when I saw that post!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jacks lol, yeah no worries you're not the only one who fell into the gutter at Jodie's line! :lol:

*Mo giggles and claps her hands giddily!* Ohhhhh goody, goody! Can't wait! And yeah I pretty much fall in the gutter at the slightest possible mention of anything that could be at all naughty when it comes to E/C! :devil: :lol:

Luce that info from Bryan Fuller is a little better...here's hoping the strike gets done by then...heck I hope it gets done NOW!!

11. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I know! It's kinda hard. When you get a brand new ship is like getting a new toy - you never wanna put it down and you forget about all the other toys you have. But then eventually the novelty of the new toy fades and then you start playing with your old toys again. So... that's a pretty obvious metaphor, I think.

But I'll join the challenge. Bring it.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Sky you have lots of ships too? Yeah I have like million and I'm so with ya on the whole, "find a new ship and it's like a new toy" thing :D I keep doing that and getting obsessed and then of course coming back to my tried and true favs... :D Mostly though it's just new couples on new shows...cuz once I've found a couple I like on a show I pretty much stick with them! Like E/C...now that I've found them, there is no way I could ever pair either of them with anyone else but eachother! Ya know! :D

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Skylar - How about I just steal all your other toys? Besides, since most shows have stopped now, you don't have other (better) shows to hoard your attention and you don't have to suffer through new episodes of Horatio drama; you can just come here and discuss EC with us since we are clearly the coolest shipmates ever.

That, and EC is teh 1 troo pairingz, so you know, it's a rule and stuff.

Here's the list of elements so far, just so everyone who's thinking of participating has an idea:
    someone burns someone else accidentally, badly or repeatedly
    death by chocolate
    shooting stars
    edible underwear
    something that needs new batteries
    hospital scrubs
    an eyelash curler
    a broken clock
    lightning
    a short Chinese man
    a black eye
    a black and white photo
    Hannah Montana
    a strange smell

I think top 3 voted + 1 optional writer's choice will work well. More element suggestions? No more element suggestions?

Did someone say they wanted a picture?

[​IMG]

Taking bets for what Eric is staring at. Hint: It starts with "Calleigh's" and rhymes with "lass."

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Hey, anyone want to adopt a defective muse? I think mine's on crack. I just got the most ridiculous story in my head, and for some reason, I'm actually writing the blasted thing. Oh the things I do when I don't have television...

Random question for Lucy and anyone else who lives in an area where it can get really freaking cold: Have you noticed that when it gets to above 30F/0 C degrees, people are ready to pull out the swimming suits? Seriously, the other day, we had little wind, 29F and you'd honestly think we were having a tropical heatwave.

For some reason, the only elements I remember are the edible underwear and the scrubs.
    Okay, I think I have a couple:
    a cement-filled gazing ball (like the ones people put out in the yard)
    twister (the game)
    an entreaty for 'musical day' at work
    absolutely no mention of Horatio
    swimming in a swimming pool
    Maxbass, North Dakota
    bunny slippers

Sorry, for some reason, they just kept coming. I'm not terribly attached to the last two (they were kind of afterthoughts), but I kind of like the rest

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Luce can I just say that just reading that list of elements so many naughty thoughts popped right into my head! :lol: I tell ya E/C just brings out the gutter in me! :devil:

And I love that pic...you can tell by the look on Cal's face that she totally knows Eric is behind her checking her out! Oh yeah baby! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.