NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

^I always wondered that too :) hehe, Maybe he wont, maybe it's a theraputic thing, he builds the boat, then destroys it, thats what i would do anyways. And he has enough stress in his life lol.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

^^I too have wondered the same question. It's probably one of life's little mysteries that will never get solved :)

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Guys, please add a bit more content to your posts. I know you're trying to figure stuff out but it's getting a bit spammy in here with a lot of one liners. Thanks. ;)

4. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

If I remember correctly all he does is undo his boats and then he rebuilds them. I know he burned the boat he named after his wife Diane. For sentimental reasons, he didn't want anyone sailing on her. I don't think it's the boat that he cares about, it's the building of the boat that he enjoys, it's his therapy.

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

According to Insider they're having something about NCIS on there tonight & the comment was made about tonight being the last episode. Drat those writers. Need to grow up.

6. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

Could someone quickly round up what has happened in Season 5 so far, for a UK fan of the show, who doesn't see NCIS Season 5 coming in the distance at all.

Thanks

7. Jacquie

Well lets see. We've had Tony nearly killed in the first episode. Jeanne left Tony and her father was murdered. Tony is back to his childish ways and in my opinion is flirting with Ziva. A friend of Gibbs' daughter came calling for help and we learned more about Gibbs' daughter. Sorry I can't remember all the details. There have been various run in with the FBI and other government agencies. But what else is new.

That's all I can remember. Maybe someone else will be able to fill in some more details. There is a new episode on tonight.

8. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

MCGee is becoming more of his own man and less of the insecure probie.
    Abby still rocks!!

9. Jacquie

Last nights show was good. Tony and Ziva going back and forth with the movie comments was good and occasionally Gibbs would put his two cents worth in :) I think the ass comment by Ziva was the best line of the night. I had a good laugh at that one :lol: We're back to reruns next week so does that means this is it until the writers strike is over :(

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The sad part is yes "#511 Tribes" was the last ep before the writers strike. So were in limbo or re-run land until further notice, unless they are hiding one that no one knows about *looks around* what a girl can dream. :p

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok in the past week I have been watching my *new* season 1 and 2 DVDs and am now beginning the third!

I am now drowning in my own sorrow while watching the first episode (of season 3) I loved kate :( Here and Tony were so funny :lol:

I can't wait for this new girl Ziva, is it?, to arrive because I've never seen a full ep with here in it :D....oh ok she's here :lol: (Watching while typing ;))

12. Jacquie

I like Ziva better than Kate. Don't get me wrong Kate was good but I like the character Ziva better. I'm glad that when Kate was leaving tptb didn't get another actress to play a similar type of character. They got some one who is different than Kate. Ziva having trouble with English sayings is funny :lol: The comment Ziva made about someones ass on Tuesday was funny. I don't see Kate making a comment like that.

13. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

Liked Kate from Season one and Two DVD's but i am all about Officer David now on the show , Ziva is a great character. I think she'd be cute with MCGee

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually you can read recaps of the season 5 eps at tv.com, here is Link to all the eps, just click on the name and then at the top where it gives a brief descript you can see it "Read episode recap" while its detailed its not overly so, just enough to let you know what the ep was about and so on.

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

So I saw Tribes last night, I loved the scene where Ziva paid her respects to the Moslim religion. You pay respect like that in many countries. But I had to laugh at Gibbs' face. And then the scene with Abs... "You're my favourite" to her acquipment and the look at Gibbs. Priceless! Especially in the later scene where Gibbs said the same to her. Hope we get some new episodes real soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.