CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

Here is one HQ promotional photo for 6x13 "Raising Caine." I'm sure there will be more later.

Please credit my site when using (Modern Day Gallery). :)

CLICK!

It's a really nice image. :)

it should air on 14th of January...if I'm not mistaken
thank you so much Vegaslight for the pic :D
I really like it ;) great woman btw :D

Thanx for the pic. I still can't get past the thought of plain ol' Horatio & the pop tart from Saved by the Bell...it just doesn't sit well. Maybe i'll feel different after I see the epi :rolleyes:

Shane, you changed Modern Day Gallery. :eek: Me likes. :D

Thanks for the picture. I'll admit, Liz looks a lot better with straight hair. I was picturing her 'Saved By The Bell' days. :lol: Got me a little worried there.

Anyway, I probably won't like her. I just hope she isn't one of those 'poor little me' type women. Can't they get regular-looking people on this show? Just once....Okay then.

Again, more pics from "Raising Caine" are available at Modern Day Gallery. They're Elizabeth/David centraled again. You can find them here. :)

Egads that doesn't even look like her! Either she has had some serious plastic surgery or her makeup is weird or something. I guess she could look late 30's which would make her early 20's when Kyle was born.

Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Thanks for the new pictures Shane. :)

It's a shame they aren't releasing stills including other characters. Instead we get a whole bunch with the same two characters in different poses. :lol:

Oh well, I'm still itching to see the new episode.

First promo stills for "You May Now Kill The Bride"

Click to enlarge:

(Please upload to your own serverspace if you want to repost them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back