Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

I can see them play good cop and bad cop....at more thn just the office! :devil:

Greg likes to tease, so making a point to express Ryan's OCD is a great point, Sue.

Ryan would take it with a grain of salt, after all he's lived with his entire life. There had to be someone else who would tease him, besides Delko and Calleigh.

2. anza

anza Hit and Run

First, welcome to the new members...glad to have new vict-supporters.

And yes I know it's been a while (whistles innocently), but I'm back with your gift kat. So happy (really) belated birthday. I know I promised crack, but during writing my latest monster, I just couldn't get this angsty imagery out of my head. Though, I must warn for mentions of non-con, underage sex, but it takes place in the nineteenth century so it's kind of iffy.

Not really a happy fic nor the szmut I know you want, but I love it because it's sad.

Anyway, here's The Little Prince

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*fans self*

Wow Anza, that Ryan/Greg fic was hott! Even without the szmut it was amazing! :)

I'm going to save it for later. ;) Especially when I'm really bored and need a R/G pick me up! :D

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok. WIth big V Day coming up, Valentines Day!! What do you all think the boys will do for each other? Do you think they would be excited about the holiday? I've never cared for it much myself and I'm not the type to go all out for my loved one. So I'm just wondering if maybe Greg would be all into it and maybe Ryan just feel like it's another day, or vice versa. If they were both into it how would they celebrate it? Best pg 13 guess you can give of course!! :devil:

For some reason I see Greg being really into it. Maybe it's their first one together. I could see him planning a romantic dinner out, candle lite, some flowers. I could see Ryan giving him a box of chocalates. I think Greg would find some humorous card to give him. IDK. Either way they would end it in bed!! :devil:

OH and a fic. I skimmed it but haven't read it completely yet Anza. Thanks for postin it... You have a great imagination and a really good writer....

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think Greg would take my view of Valentines Day as an over Hallmarked holiday. He's not into all that pink, mushy, gushy stuff. Though he might be nice and get Ryan a card, it wouldn't be over the top with things popping out of it.

Ryan might have the same view and get a simple card as well. Or he could be in total like with the crazy love professing holiday.

Either way, they'd probably go out to dinner to at least spend some time together between hetic schedules. Besides i you care for someon you don't need a holiday to remind you to tell them that you care. :p

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I don't think either of them would really make a big deal of the holiday. I don't see them getting mushie stuff for each other. Now we do know Ryan is a gift giver. He thought about H and Marisol when they got married and he bought his niece an Ipod, nice uncle ryan!! They bouth have strange sense of humor so I see them getting each other funny V Day cards.

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

My birthday was a few days ago. :( I meant to log on, but I had to have my password sent to my email! (But two days later, I had a seizure, so... it wasn't exactly how I wanted to start the day of my bday party.)

I'm in three new classes this semester, one of which is art, so I can probably look at something and draw it now. (But probably not that good. lol.) I was told last Wednesday that I was a good artist and that was just 3 days into the class!!
    I'm now formulating a R/G piece in my head. I just need the pics to work with. (Watch me trace. :D )

I think that they'd just get each other the same exact gift... or one would give the other a present and it'd circle around the lab until it gets back to the original giver. lol.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*drags the thread back on topic*

So I was thinking today that Ryan and Greg might have fun if they did a play. Definetly a comedy so The Odd Couple would be a good choice. Great laughs and a chance to strech those acting skills. :)

Have plays do you think thye might enjoy preforming in?

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

anza - Thanks so much for that fic! You know I am always happy to read Ryan/Greg fics....doesn't matter what they contain! I will make sure to save it to my LJ memories!!

hallmark holiday - I am not sure I see them celebrating Valentines Day...although I can picture one of them getting a box of chocolates and they could *cough* enjoy those in some creative :devil: way!

plays??? I am drawing a blank here.

10. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Well I do a lot of writing plays. I would write a few scripts and hand a copy to each of them. I would let them act it out for the main part to each script. If they liked the idea, I would continue to write them for the two. It would be intersting ot see which parts they would play. Which one would be more of the comedian nad take the funny charecter? Which would be the dramatic one and play the dramatic charecter? Would they both lean toward one part or the other.

Ooohhh the plot bunies....

...Back to topic. I would think that after they rehearsed, they would love to show them off to their friends a little bit. Show them their true acting skills.

Kat: If you have ever read any of Shakespeare, Romeo and Juilet is a type of play. That is the type we are talking about. Please correct me if I am wrong on this however.

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

LOL I know what a play is....I should have clarified. I meant I am not sure what plays I could see them do. It has been so long since I have been to one! I wonder if they can sing? A musical could be interesting.

12. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

My coffee addled brain. >< Its OK Kat.

Musicals. That would be cute. Ryan and Greggo singing on stage together. Wonder what songs they would sing? It would be kind of interesting ot see a musical with those two cause my brain went straight to what costumes (or lack there of) the would be in. The colors and other material that would make Ryan and Greg stand out....pink and light blue maybe?

My mind is floating...so my rambling about the boys dancing and singing on stage will cease now.

13. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Hmmm.... plays...

can't remember any plays from last year that I worked on when I was in theatre, but if any come to mind, I'll describe them. (It'll be the best I can do. lol.)

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan and Greg could do some musicals like Fame, Hairspray, even Spamalot would be hilirous! As well as Chicago, as raunchy as it is they would have a god time running around in skimpy outfits! :devil::devil:

Straight plays could be Guys on Ice about gys going ice fishing. I could see them dressing in the garb and having a good time with it. Another would be Escanaba in Da Moonlight about a bunch of crazy deer hunters. And anything with sword fighting in it, I'd love to see Ryan and Greg sword fight. :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

The only play i know is Cats LOL..how about that one? I'd like to see them do the gay verson of romeo and juliet, or john...idk. like a 2000 verson of the fight for gay love being torn apart by families. OK IDK. I'm not into plays. BUT Jon did do a strange verson of R/J in college. He played Romeo's best friend. A bet a musical would be awesome because I have a feeling both of them can sing and sing good!!! OH I loved FAME the movie and show. I can't see Ryan being a dancer but it would be excting to see them try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.