Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Don't worry about it, Sirius. ;)

I'd love to see that too. I'm sure Danny, Stella, Mac, etc. will, without a doubt, be there for him in his time of need, just because he has been there for them in theirs. Flack is the type of guy whom everyone considers as a friend. I’m sure everyone will not hesitate to lend him an ear and listen to what has been bothering him or just plainly be there as a shoulder for him to cry on.

This is why I love Flack so much. He's so dependable and upstanding. Nothing can ruffle him...well, almost... remember that time at the food cart vendors' warehouse?!? :lol:

Hahaha! That happens to me too. So when I think something doesn’t read right, I have to do a double take, and read it again! :lol:

2. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

But all the more amusing when you point it out! because you just HAVE to point it out that you misread something and have other people have a laugh too! (fifteen minutes *happy dance* then i can go home and SLEEEEP)

3. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I think I might follow and add some photo's of Flack to my phone, I have bluetooth on my computer, and my phone, but I don't know how to do it though, so if someone could tell me that would be awesome.

That scene in HNA was absolutely brilliant, poor Flack, the look on his face was priceless, and when he saw the rat, I just wanted to hug him. Loved it when he was chasing that guy and threw him onto the pile of wood crates that was brilliant. He'll never loose his love for food, he just might not touch a street vender for a long time.

I love Flack's expressions though, makes me laugh, I'll have to make a vid or something of all his funny expressions. Maybe something like 'The many faces of Don Flack'.

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

I love how Flack is a tough talking no nonsense kinda guy but when those around him *danny,Stella* are in trouble his just a big old softie and is there for them. And all that rough edges just dissapear. I'm so looking forward to the next episode for that exact reason.

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thought Flack was great in Saturday's epi just got S4 here in the UK

Flackfan 82 Happyy Birthday :)

6. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

Happy Birthday to our dearest Eddie!
    And Happy Birthday, too to flackfan_82 and HC_4_my_birthday
    Many birthdaychildren today ;)
    I wish you all a pleasant day!

7. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

happy birthday eddie :)

8. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

I think that if Flack were ever in trouble, the whole team would definately rally for him. Where would they be without him? there would be no shoulder to cry on, no sympathetic ear, no voice of reason and truth... Flack is the go to guy...whether you'd need to bounce an idea off of him or find out who makes the best pastrami on rye at 3am...lmao...Flack knows - he always dogs himself for not having a fancy education, but he always seems to be the one that everyone trusts and respects...Flack-y boy - sometimes a fancy degree isn't what makes you smart, right?!

Thanks for the birthday wishes HC_4_my_birthday - right back at you! You, me and Eddie should share a cake... ;)

9. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

i'll go with that one,got some choc cake left puty some by the door :)

10. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

I agree that he is the go to guy and the reliable friend who anybody could call if they needed an ear or a cold beer anytime. And those eyes , oops i digressed.
    Jen

11. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

I'd so go for a beer with don. get him nice and drunk...

12. nikki417

nikki417 Victim

Does anyone have screencaps from "happily never after"?
    If someone does, could you send me or post it those screencaps, especially Flack. I really like him so much, so... please!! I will very appreciate that, thanks!!

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Happy birthday to you as well, flackfan_82! :D

Flack would be such a fun guy to go get a beer with. We know he plays pool...I wonder if he plays darts, too. I love how he ordered a Guiness in "Comes Around"...that's so Flack. :lol:

14. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

we should all get together and send Eddie at least one guiness! as a birthday present!

15. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

Flack's a cool guy, he's good with those situations with his friends. I definitely see him as the go to guy, I guess he just knows how to handle situations like that well.

and Happy Birthday flackfan_82 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.