Nick & Sofia #2 -- It's Sonic Good!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 4, 2007.

1. mati

mati Rookie

That would be cool too, but I read that LL won't probably have the same screening time as last year because she is now "only" a recurring guest. Why on earth she get demoted is beyond my comprehension and I don't really care, but she doesn't seem to be present in the next few episodes, so chances are slim that they will a: give her good stories and b: that anything remotely to a SoNic thing will happen. I'm not a happy camper, although I can only hope the writers will surprise us and don't mess up with them.

2. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

It makes me so sad that Louise/Sofia won't have the same screening time as last year. I had heard about it too.
    And about my last post, I meant that it would be great if it would happen. But I was distracted when I wrote that and I should have written it would be instead of could be.
    Has anyone heard anything about the future episodes? I'm too lazy to look up the info from elsewhere.

3. mati

mati Rookie

Well, I'm not that updated not being able to watch at the moment the new episodes, but she isn't in 8X2 to 8x4, I think. :( There it goes my fantasie and the hope of good SC NS screening time.

4. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Seems that this thread is pretty dead... Have anyone heard anything about Sonic? I'm really missing the good old times when Nick and Sofia made each other smile. Have there been any Sonic scenes lately? I hope Louise hasn't left from CSI and we'll get some Sonic scenes.
    Until we're waiting here's a Sonic video: Far Away
    I didn't make it but it keeps hope alive IMO.

5. iJenne

iJenne Victim

LOVE Sonic! They're my OTP. Definently.

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

This thread fills me up with nostalgia :(. I can't believe she's gone. I'd say she'll always live in fanfic, but nobody writes Nick/Sofia fanfic anyway.

Oh well. In my mind she's transfered to another city and Nick will totally go get her when the show is over. Yup. That's what's happening. Totally. And they'll have the cutest babies, too.

7. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I'm so sad to hear she's gone. At least we got some really cute scenes like the vet scene and the digging up the purse scene. Here just started season 7 so I can enjoy Sonic for some time but it makes me so sad she won't be back. Nick and Sofia were the cutest couple in CSI LV. It really sucks that Louise left. Nick and Sofia will definitely have the cutest babies ever:p In my dreamworld they'll get married and live happily ever after:)
    All we can do is watch the old scenes and remember the cutest couple...

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I always liked this ship , though it's not my OTP. I think they certainly had their moments and it's a shame she's gone but that's why I'm a multi-shipper!

9. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

It is really sad, but let's not lose hope. Louise may be back some day. Here's hoping :(

[​IMG]

Never forget.

10. mati

mati Rookie

thank you very much and yeah, we can hope But it's really a shame that they didn't have more time ont the show and maybe the'll write her return in using marriage and a kid with Nick ;)!!! I'm kidding, but speak of surprises, just like for G/S ;)