CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

My OTP is most definitely The Love (Nick/Greg). I love their chemistry as friends and co-workers but if you look closer you can see that there is a lot more going on.

I also like Cath and Warrick, they should really be canon by now, I'd love to see more Cath/Wendy and Cath/Sofia, well I'd like to see more girl action :D

MY OPT is of course Nick and Greg... Cause they're damn attractive individuals, great characters and Eric and George bounce energy off of each other...

I write fanfiction, troll sites connected to either Nick and Greg or Eric and George.... I made shiper vidoes.

I like Catherine and Warrick

I might be interested in female slash...

I'm obsessed with Nick and Greg....

Enough said lol.

I'm a strong GSR shipper, but also see Warrick and Cath, as two indivuduals who have great respect and admiration for one another. I also love seeing Warrick and Nick working together as friends, and Greg and Sara, also in tune, work so well together, and are good friends as well ;)

Well I voted GSR. Shock, considering my avatar and banner. But it was my first ever ship and therefore consider it my OTP.

But there are others that I believe are meant to be:
The Love~ Nick & Greggo have amazing chemistry together. And their subtexty moments I cherish. Before I became a shipper of The Love I was like other in that I paired Greggo with myself. I'm glad to see I wasnt the only one doing that! :D :devil: ;) :p

YoBling!~ I saw the chemistry between them after GSR.

I also can see Brass & Sofia and I'm starting to grow fond of Wedges.

My OTP has always been The Love (Nick/Greg). I started reading fanfic with this ship over a year ago and hopped on board ever since. Fanfiction is what draws me into a ship, because I love to read, and The Love just has so many great fics on WMTDB.

I also like GSR, Wedges, and Yo!Bling.

Ahh but then like you, when i started to watch CSI, when it was broadcasted on 5us, it's shown randomly out of sequence and i remember seing some form of interaction between Grissom and Sara....

But I left that shipper when I saw the truth staring in my eyes....

To be honest i think that TPTB are very wise creatures and paried everyone up lol.... secretly done of course.....

Follow the evidence......

My OTP is Grissom/Sara. :thumbsup:

The other pairings I enjoy are:

-Sara/Nick
-Catherine/Nick
-Catherine/Warrick
-Grissom/Lady Heather
-Catherine/Grissom (as a friendship only)
-Nick/Greg
-Nick/Warrick
-Nick/Wendy

Going to bump this up. The poll is closed but people can still comment. My only LV pairing would be Nick/Greg.

Nicky/Greg ;). What can I say? My boys make it hard to deny.

Warrick/Cath. Seriously, they make this hard to deny too. But they're less obvious about it than Nicky/Greg.

Grissom/Lady Heather.

Wendy/Hodges. Sexual tension much?

Grissom/Sara and Grissom/Lady Heather. i guess tonight we'll see which one is going to prevail. and if not, then there are fanfics. :)

Het would be Cath/Warrick because they simply sizzle together. Then Grissom/Lady Heather: with them everything is about subtlety and yet you know there would be fire if they got together...

Slash would be Nick/Warrick all the way... H-O-T!

Gil and Cath. They'd be hot together!:drool: Also Nick/Mandy 'cause he sang to her. If not Grissom/Cath, Grissom/Lady Heather would be cool, but I would prefer him with Cath.

Back