Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something..'

Wow, he looks so much like Lucas in that episode! He's so cute with his little sunglasses and his arms all folded. Man, that hunk of sexy love couldn't have been so stupid as to forget to clean his gun *curses writers and Donahue*

You know, on the back of one of the CSI Books (okay I'm a dork, I get it :lol:) they spelled her name wrong. It's spelled Donohue. Immediately without thinking I said "That's what you get for killing Speed off!" It was so funny, I think it was on the back of one of the CSI NY ones.

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh thanks calleighspeedle for all the pics! believe it or not i have never seen that last one before.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

^ I haven't seen that one before either. *adds to her collection* Thanks so much for sharing!

Ha! I have to share in your sentiment, Wyoming. That's actually quite funny :p

4. shortea

shortea Rookie

I guess we won't be seeing Rory in another
    ep for the six season after all.
    Monday CSI Miami is the last new show
    for now. Maybe even for this season.
    Unless the writers get what they
    want so the can end the strike.

5. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I was really dissapointed when I found out this Monday's episode is the last one. I was looking forward to seeing Rory in another Miami episode. I hope the writer's strike ends soon!!!

6. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

thats disappointing to hear. i was hoping to see him again...oh well. *looks at TV* Hey! i see Speed right now!!! i love A&E...

7. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

i soon hope the writers get what they want and get back to work too. I will miss Miami but at leat i have DVDs

8. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I just watched Empire Records for the first time. It was amazing! Rory is so good and funny in this movie, not to mention hot!!! I'll probably be watching it all night. :lol: Everyone always said how good this movie was and now that I've seen it I totally agree!!! :)

9. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Boooooo The Company didn't win at Golden Globes er... Press Conference last night haha. Longford won.

I think it is up for to SAG's aswell which are only at the end of the month :D

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ That sucks about then not winning. Boo urns.

And yep, you're right about the SAG awards. :D Michael Keaton is up for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries. It'll be nice for the miniseries to get some recognition even though our dear Rory isn't up for an award.

Which reminds me, I managed to catch 'Harts War' on FOX yesterday. I missed almost all the parts with Rory but he really did help in making that movie great. It was such an ensemble cast and even though Colin Farrel and Bruce Willis were the main actors, the minor actors provided so much to it. It was nice to see Rory's name so early in the credits. :eek: (Well, he did have more lines than a lot of the other 'soldiers')

[/ramble]

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I am so mad that The Company lost!!! i was about to throw something at the TV!!!

and i also loved the part in Empire Records when Lucas was on the couch and said

"Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My a** is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving."

I loved that part!!! and yes, the shoplifter scene was priceless!!! :D

and I loved Rory in Hart's War....and i loved his little kitty!! :D so cute!!

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i watched harts war the other day too, i managed to come in right before the court room scene. he was fantastic in that movie, definitely an integral part of the plot, even if he was only a secondary character.
    thats awesome about the SAG awards i didn't even know the company was nominated, maybe we'll get to see him present since the SAGs are actually getting an award show.

13. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Certainly a shame for The Company at the GG's but big up the Brits, they took near enough everything home with them haha 'wooooooooop'

Gawd, Harts War, I've not seen that film in a dogs age! I think I might put it on my schedule for this week. As I don't share the opinion with most of you that Rory had a major role in the film I still share the opinion that he is 'blink and you miss him' I am rather fond of a POW Rory - he does look amazingly sexy all scruffed up hehe

14. shortea

shortea Rookie

It's to bad that the company lost.
    But just be one of five movies on that
    list to be call at the GG.
    Makes then winners in my book.
    And Rory is always a winner to me!!

15. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

One of the parts that I really like in Empire Records is when they are looking for Gina and Rex and everyone is like I'll check the bathroom, I'll check where ever and Lucas says "I'll check the sofa." I just crack up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.