Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 16, been watching since about half way through season 6, well this has been in about 3 weeks, I have watched from season 6 and am now on season 8, as it is being aired here. :D

I think the questions CsiLover108 was asking and please correct me if I am wrong.

In the first poll:
*Orginial Q: How many people whiches all the csi mon-fri and sat?
*Possibly Meant: How many people watch all the csi monday-friday and saturday?

In the second Poll:
*Orginial Q: Dose All have some how work ont the job dating someone else who works one the job?
*Possibly Meant: Do you know anyone who dates another in the same line of work?

The second one I am not sure of which is why I am asking the poster of that poll to correct me if I am wrong. ;)

So far the results of the poll that was started on Thursday January 13, 2005 states the following results.

How old are most CSI fans (426 total votes)
< -10: 0
11-20: 220
21-30: 123
31-40: 55
41-50: 23
51+: 5

Fair warning when this reaches around 1000 posts we will determine on whether or not to open a part 2 for an updated version since that poll ranges between 2005-2008.

I am 21 and have been a die hard fan ever since the Pilot aired. I watch it every week with my 47 year old mom and my 75 year old grandma, she is almost as bad as I am because she thinks she is grissom.

I am 22, and I too have been a die hard since the pilot the first night it aired. I watch it with my brother and my friend's neighbor. I have it bad. I watch the reruns everyday and CSI Sundays(switching between that and the race) on Spike. As a matter of fact, I've been watching the marathon all day.

I'm 20 and have been watching since it first aired; so... since I was about 12. I still remember getting the S4 DVD set, brand new on my 16th birthday. Wow, seems like so long ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back