CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

My OTP is of course Eric and Calleigh. I just love them together. Their chemistry is so undeniable!!!Not only do they look great together but they work well with each other too. With their friendship being so deep and caring for each other the way they do the only next step is falling in love(in which I think they already have) ;).

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

The 2 Miami ships I wouldn't mind would be carwash and Ryan/Eric. I do enjiy reading fan fics about those pairings.

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm all for Horatio and Yelina cause their chemistry is undeniable and they're meant for each other. I'd also think Eric and Calleigh should get together cause they're cute together too.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No suprise...EDeN all the way.
    They just have the greatest chemistry, romantic..sexy...any way you look at it. They are compatable in every way... at home or in the lab. They have such great history, very personal, never job related; & no matter what seems to happen they always remain close & still have the same chemistry between them!! :D
    I ship strictly through discussion groups..& I love videos :p. Fanfics are nice but I like to keep my speculations "Miami/episode" style.
    My other ships are CAKE, Ducaine, & Carwash. :D
    HAPPY SHIPPING ALL!!

5. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

OTP - definitely Eric/Calleigh

Others - Horatio/Yelina & Ryan/Valera

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

My OTP...definetly Calleigh/Jake
    They're both cute, I love "bad boys" and Jake is perfect for one person like Calleigh.
    She is sweet, he's kinda rough...but in a good way.
    Sometimes he reminds me a lot of Speed especially when he's with Calleigh ;)
    Their chemistry for me is too evident..especially after "going, going, gone"

Other pairs
    -Calleigh/Speed...I loved them..they were too cute together and I still think they really had a story when he was alive ;) :devil: . But unfortunately Speedle is a little bit dead :( :( .
    -Horatio/Yelina...they're born to be together
    -Eric/Natalia...he's hot...she's perfect for such a hot guy :devil:

Hmmm
    Calleigh/Eric..they had a good chemistry really..especially in the first 3 seasons but I never saw Calleigh being in love with him or Eric being in love with her. I liked them. But then Natalia arrived and for me she's the perfect lady for him. Plus after Eric's injury, for me, they totally lost the chemistry they had. Now he fell in love with her...but still I think it's only his bullet's effect ;).
    Still Calleigh loves Jake :D

7. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

My Miami OTP is Hip Huggers~ Amazing chemistry from the beginning! And they are sooooooooo cute together. Calleigh trusts Eric with her life. I was sooooo giddy when she said that. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Others~ H & Yelina, Ryan & Natalia (somewhat but that's due to I want to keep Ryan/Jon to myself ;) :p :D) and if there were any slash to go on it be Ryan & Eric

8. iJenne

iJenne Victim

OTP- Eric and Calleigh

Other-Ryan and Valera

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Going to bump this up. The poll is closed but people can still comment. My really don't have a Miami OTP. I do though enjoy reading Carwash and Hardy Boys fics.

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hardy boys are very hot. :)
    I'm a DuCaine/Carwash/Cake/Eden girl lol.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well my OTP still is and will be CaKe.
    I can't get over the cuteness of this couple and I love their chemistry:devil:.
    He showed more than once he loves her and we all know that Calleigh still loves him, no matter the troules he could create. They love each others:p

Other Ships
    -Talleigh (Calleigh/Tim): I think they were the best couple ever and I still can't believe they killed off Speedle. They never showed them as a couple but still I think that they had a relationship and maybe Calleigh's tatoo has something to do with it:devil:

-EdEN: I can't imagine Eric Delko with a girl whose name is not Natalia. Honestly she's the only one who was able to make him grow up plus their chemistry is totally amazing especially the one they had during s4 and the beginning of s5.

-CarWash: well I tend to like them since they're very nice. Although I still think they wouldn't a great couple, I love their moments. Plus I'm pretty sure that Ryan kinda loves Calleigh. Since his introduction I could see such a puppy face on Ryan and he was so tender that I loved him.
    But again I don't think they will ever be a couple

-Horatio and Yelina: maybe that's because Yelina was the only woman who survived H's curs (she's still alive):lol::p. Just kidding since there was also Rebecca.
    Anyway they can't deny their feelings and it's such a shame they didn't develope them.

Other possible couples????
    Only one: the Hardy Boys.

12. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

My OTP is Cake.
    other: Calleigh/Speed (I hoped they would get together, but the actor quit), EdeN, Ryan/Valera, Horatio/Megan, ( sighs, Kim left the show), Horatio/Rebecca.

Calleigh/Ryan as friends, Eric/Valera as friends.

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Mine is Eric and Calleigh. Ever since I started watching the show these two have been my favorite characters. (and Emily Procter is my favorite actress anyways) I've always been rooting for them to get together. The chemistry between those two on and off camera makes them perfect for each other.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Eric and Calleigh are my OTP :). Love their frienship, their trust on each other, the way they keep secrets between them, and of course their chemistry.

Horatio and Yelina are also IMO great together. I've also considered Horatio and Natalia but Yelina is my first choice :).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  15. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Horatio & Calleigh are my OTP - their friendship and camarderie are so great to watch in those early seasons - you could really tell they care for each other back in the day. I always thought they had a very "deep" connection that went beyond the typical physical attraction that you see so often played out on TV today. I love how they have stood up for each other and the teacher/student relationship that has now involved into Calleigh being H's peer. (Yes, I think H considers her pretty seasoned and up to snuff after 12 years, especially after leaving her in charge of the lab). I think Cal pushes H, challenges him, and also lightens his dark character up a bit. Remember how much he used to smile every time they were in a scene? Man, I miss that.

Anyway, my other favorites are EDeN, b/c I think Eric and Nat "click" very well - and yes I mean beyond the physical. Eric is a guy who likes to "protect" his girl, and I don't think Nat would be adverse to that. They have really good chemistry, and Nat is never afraid to challenge Eric, nor is she afraid to open up to him and tell him how she feels.