CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megamel

Megamel Victim

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Thanks for the welcome! You could be right about Harman being his maternal grandmother's name. I don't know for certain, but I imagine any foster families who took him in wouldn't have changed his name. THey probably wouldn't do that unless they adopted him. HOpefully we will find out soon. It's such a tiny detail but it bothers me. ha ha

2. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

My turn to say: Welcome Megamel.
    I have 4 theories about Kyle's last name being Harman since his mother's last on the birth certificate is Eberly. I couldn't remember Eberly so I went back and watched where I recorded Dangerous Son. And Horatio is listed on the birth certificate by the undercover name he was using at the time he got Kyle's mother pregnant with Kyle...the only name Kyle's mother knew Horatio by: John Walden. I couldn't remember Walden either so I went back and watched where I recorded Dangerous Son for Walden too.
    1st theory...I had a 1/2 brother who died back in March 2004. My 1/2 brother and I had different last names because we had different fathers. Maybe Kyle's mother has a 1/2 brother whose last name is Harman.
    2nd theory...Maybe it's a maternal great-grandparent's last name.
    3rd theory...Maybe when Kyle was born, his mother was married to someone whose last name is Harman. So maybe Kyle has a stepdad whose last name is Harman.
    4th and final theory...Maybe Harman is Kyle's middle name. My dad-who past away in October 1974-had the middle name of Miller. My 1/2 brother's dad-who past away in May 1983-had the middle name Garland. My mom's only living brother has their mom's maiden name as a middle name. So, to me, a potential last name as a middle name isn't out of the question.

3. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

I have watched "Saved by the Bell", so I know who Elizabeth Berkly is. It's just, I've always seen her with the curly-q hair. With the straight, blond-ish new do...does anyone think she looks a little...skankish?

But anyways, I've been waiting for this episode scince like...EVER! It's going to be great seeing Kyle again! *giggles*

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Mjszud and welcome Magamel. :D

Mjszud... :lol: I am dying over here... :lol: :lol: :lol: Dr. Phil Indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So where do we get his number...??? :p

C'mon Miami- We ant you back for the rest of the season!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This sure does blow!!! :mad: :mad:

HCrazy :(

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

according to tvguide.com daily scoop; Liz Berkly will air for at least 6 episodes as Kyle's mom. So either the response will be positive and she hangs around longer or they'll kill her off as they do anybody who's involved romantically with Horatio. Poor guy will wind up old and alone at this rate-

6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:
    I've so been looking forward to this episode, maybe too much. You know, Great Expectations and all that?
    I agree that Elizabeth looks a bit skanky, but I've never seen her in anything else and they keep showing her in skimpy, suggestive dress, looking like a pole dancer . It doesn't give me a very good image going into this.
    :eek:
    And 6 episodes? That may have been the plan but, at the rate the strike negotiations are progressing (or not) this may well be the last episode of the season. And we haven't even discussed NEXT SEASON yet. Not looking optimistic at this point. :mad: :mad:

7. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I liked this episode. I just wish that Elizabeth B had more screen time. She was EXCELLENT.

Great episode. Still, I would like this season a lot more if we don't have to keep waiting 2 months for every episode.

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I LOVED the ending-like if Julia is guilty does she get away with it all like in the movie "The last Seduction"??? She seemed to cover all her bases if she did...I just don't like that the victim got murdered; I would have thought just leaving town would have been enough. Leave and stay gone if somebody paid me that much money! Loved that Kyle choses the sports car..hmm I mean MOM over H-typical teenager...

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

***PLEASE BE AWARE***

The Spoiler Lab will now be locked until further notice due to the writers' strike. We feel that keeping the thread open will serve little use as scripts have now dried up and spoilers are not being released--also, it is unknown how long Miami will be at a stand-still and we prefer to curb potential spam in this thread. Please visit the 'Raising Caine' topic to discuss the latest episode. Should new information regarding the show be released, please don't hesitate to send myself or Wyoming a private message and we'll be happy to re-open this thread. Thank you. :)

10. Finch

The Writers' Strike is now over.

It looks like CSI:Miami will be getting a few more episodes this season, (about 4-9) so it seems only right to re-open this thread. ;)

11. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;) ;)
    From The Futon Critic: Bullet Points to pop-up throughout the repeat showings on February 18th and 25th, with behind the scene stuff and notations on cast members. Trying to keep it interesting till first NEW episode on March 24th.
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?date=02/14/08&id=20080214cbs02

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

13. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:eek: :eek:
    Okay, I just watched "Deep Freeze" with the bullet points. They weren't particularly distracting; however, I usually watch and read or am on the computer at the same time. This presents a real problem. Each time I heard the bullet point "shot" it was gone before I had a chance to read it. I think I only caught two or three.
    :confused: :confused:Any other thoughts about these as shown tonight?

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R *DELETED*

Post deleted by wolfesgamergirl

15. Finch

Discussion for 'Deep Freeze' may take place in the episode thread located here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.